FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Unexpected

The Unexpected

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Lucy and I had been together for about 6 to 7 weeks. I say together, it wasn't a relationship but we enjoyed each other's company.

She wasn't my usual type but there was something about her which made us connect.

Standing 5"6 in heels 34B and a nice curvy arse. Bright strawberry blonde hair dark green eyes.

We text most days, the usual some normal some a bit naughty, sitting at home one Saturday afternoon I got a message;

Go to mine, arrive at 5pm sit on the sofa, place the blindfold across your eyes, remove your trousers and boxers and make sure your hard.....

My heart started to race, this was not like Lucy at all.... was I being tested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start more please

I jumped in the shower freshened up still no idea what Lucy had got in mind....

It got to half past 4, it only took ten minutes to walk there but I couldn't wait I had to go round.

When I arrived, having received instructions already I let myself in the back gate, the back door was unlocked.

A note was on the table with the blindfold, "trust me" I shouted hello, no response.

I grabbed a glass from the cupboard sink a cold water to try and calm myself.

Walking into the room the curtains were closed, a side lamp was on. Was someone in the house? When would Lucy be back? Would she be the first person to come back in.

I settle into the sofa, did as I was told removed my trousers and boxers and slowly put the blindfold on.....

The suspense was killing me what would happen next....

Sounds interesting more please

I'd been in the house for what felt like an eternity, there were no sounds no signs of anything happening until.... hello who's that..... footsteps down the stairs. Whoever it was had high heels on, the stairs were wooden, it was clear someone had been in the house all along.

My heart skipped a beat I could feel my body temperature rising, still no voice responded.

The walk down the stairs was slow, long it felt forever......

Slowly I felt a hand on my shoulder, whoever was there leaned in, kissed my neck and ran their hand down my chest

I arched my back the sensation was immense, I could feel my cock stiffening with every breath I could feel on my neck.

I heard the footsteps move around me, whoever it was now stood in front of me, I was at their mercy I had no choice it to let the game Lucy wanted to play take its course.....

Wow sexy

I felt the hands slowly grip my knees, the person slowly lowered themselves onto their knees sliding their hands up my thigh.

My body again ached with anticipation of whether they would touch my ever growing cock.

They didn't, their hands moved up my body under my T shirt stroking my chest I let out a moan, whoever it was knew what they were doing.

I felt them getting closer, a soft pair of lips gave me a soft gentle kiss on the lips biting my bottom lip as they pulled away. Another moan left my body. The ecstasy was fantastic the wait was killing me..... I still had no idea who was in the room with me.

As I felt the body slowly move back down, the hand running down my chest slowly, I knew this was it, this was going to be the first time the person touched me, as the hand moved down past my stomach, I leaned back pushing my hips in the air in heavenly pleasure, the hand obliged finally I felt the soft sensual skin of a hand grasping my cock, I let out a huge moan. They knew they had got me

Let me know if I should continue

duh???

Games a good one sir.

Whoever had their hand wrapped around my cock knew how to tease me. Slowly tightening their grip squeezing as the stroked me up and down, with every movement I let out a gasp.

I knew nothing still I was completely oblivious was the test going to be an ultimate fail? Would Lucy come bursting in the room? What would happen next......

With all these thoughts running through my mind, one thing soon became apparent, it was definitely a female. I felt cold pert breasts start to rub my hard cock I felt nipples across the top of me teasing me and starting to become covered in my wet pre cum

But still no voice........

After a short time teasing, I felt the person kneel in front of me again this time I hoped I was right in my mind with what would happen next......

Yes there it was the first feeling of a soft warm tongue slowly sliding up and down my cock licking and flicking whilst one hand was still wrapped around me.

I could feel the action becoming quicker, harder and whoever it was knew I was loving it. The body shapes I moved into the moans I let out.

Just as I started to rest my hips back down, the moment was there I was taken full see inside a beautiful warm mouth sliding her lips up and down my solid cock licking and flicking at every opportunity.......

I needed to know..... Lucy? Is that you?

Nothing, not even a snigger the room was completely silent

By *addubMan  over a year ago

dublin. 12

this is heating up nicely

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Loving this

It took every bit of control I had in my body not to explode in the mouth of the mystery woman sucking my cock. She knew what she was doing taking me to the edge, stopping, starting this person had experience..... my mind started to go again, whilst the sex with Lucy had been amazing could I remember her giving me a blow job like this before? More to the point, where did she learn this. Had she been sleeping around? Every possible thought ran through my mind whilst at the same time enjoying this mysterious by highly sensual experience......

Suddenly it stopped..... the person stood tall in front of me what was happening? I heard a slight fumble followed by what sound like one foot hitting the floor...... then a pause....... eventually a second footstep hit the floor..... whoever it was had decided the time was right, I felt a soft silk like material slowly run along my face........ this was it whether it was or wasn't Lucy doing this to me, I was about to be fucked........

I felt her legs move either side of mine her body pushed into me, her smooth firm breasts in my face, she lowered herself on to my cock and with that she let out a moan, the first noise I had heard but I still couldn't tell who it was..... she started to slowly rock backwards and forwards with every movement I could feel her tight pussy pulsating against my cock it was sheer ecstasy. She leant forwards and started to kiss me passionately her tongue pushed deep into my mouth her breathing getting heavier..... would I ever find out who she is....

the sex got hotter, dirtier her moans got louder her movement got harder and faster and she rode me and took every inch of my solid cock deep inside her........

All of a sudden a voice......

"It's time".........

Time for what, it was Lucy but it wasn't the woman fucking me, the voice came from upstairs.......

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Enjoying this

langley

Don't stop

I heard footsteps coming downstairs, again it was clear if it was Lucy coming down this time she had high heels on, the sound was exactly the same as before.

I waited with ever intensifying breath, suddenly two hands appeared one on either shoulder, they were from behind me and slowly ran down my chest.... all this was happening whilst whoever was riding my cock continued to move back and forth moaning pleasure.......

Then a whisper in my ear..... "I'm glad you did as you were told" it was Lucy

What did this mean for our fun we were having was it a test? Is it going to be over.......

All of a sudden I felt hands slide up my neck towards my head, was this going to be the moment, was the blindfold coming off....... my heart was racing finally I get to see who is fucking my cock

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Oh god please carry on

The blindfold came off it took a second or two for my eyes to adjust. I look straight ahead, I had no idea who this was riding me. She was around late thirties brunette long soft curled hair nice petit body breasts so firm wth nipples that just need to be sucked...... she looked me in the eye, smiled then with a cheeky grin said..... "I don't think we've been introduced. How rude of me to be fucking you, my names Sophie"

Oh my god Lucy has only mentioned one person called Sophie before and it was NONE of her friends......

My heart skipped again..... with a massive gulp and a very dry mouth I managed to mutter "Sophie?" It couldn't be surely this hadn't been the set up they wanted all along.........

Lucy stood behind me kissed me on the back of the neck and told me "everything is fine now"

What did she mean now I need an explanation....

Sophie decided she wanted to fee me cum deep inside her she really started to up the pace........

her movements were amazing and she was getting louder and louder..... she screamed she was going to cum..... I felt her soak my cock

She remained sitting on top slowly rocking making sure I was soon ready.... as she slowed the motion down, she looked me in the eyes and with no hesitation said "It's nice to finally meet you, I'm Sophie, Lucy's mum"

By *otnew16Man  over a year ago

Dartford

[Removed by poster at 21/12/16 14:22:23]

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

Love this want to hear more

By *otnew16Man  over a year ago

Dartford

Great

Oh yes, a mother and daughter, I'd so love that.

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Sophie continued to fuck me slowly and more sensually than before, I had to know why Lucy had set this up, why was she OK with this and letting it al happen......

Lucy came and sat on the sofa next to me, she apologised...... it transpired that Lucy wasn't this sweet innocent young lady she had portrayed but actually a married woman of 3 years.

Whilst Lucy and I were fucking one day, her mum entered the house. Neither of us aware of this situation, Sophie was almost blackmailing her daughter.

Lucy started to to tell me how her mum heard us fucking, she had heard the moans of pleasure Lucy made. She knew from Lucy's words that, according to Lucy, "she loved fucking my big cock".

Sophie was a single woman, apparently it had been a while since she received male attention so she informed Lucy strongly that should Lucy not make these arrangements her husband would know everything

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh!! Naughty - what happened next......

Sophie instructed Lucy to move off the sofa, she climbed off my cock lifted me up from the sofa, she later herself down and demanded I licked her pussy in front of her daughter.

"Mum this wasn't part of the plan" Lucy shouted....... Sophie looked me in the eyes.... "do it! lick me now"! I went with it slowly lower my face deep in between her legs and licking her very wet soft pussy. The taste was sensational Sophie let out a huge moan of pleasure..... "You see Lucy, I always get my way" Lucy was starting to show signs of becoming angry she hated her mum having what she had been having for the past 6/7 weeks......

Lucy started to walk out into the kitchen.... "Get back in here now and watch your lover lick my pussy" screamed Sophie

Excellent twist . I hope there is more to come in this one

langley

Loving this

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

could hve more twists than an pine pass

By *urvitlotsMan  over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

Sophie was clearly enjoying my tongue deep inside her moist wet pussy the moans were getting louder the breathing heavier with each lick and flick of the tongue her body started to shudder......

She screamed.... "I want to cum on your cock" having learnt very quickly, what Sophie wanted, Sophie got. I sat on the sofa, she straddled my now naked cock and within seconds covered me in her hot warm cum..... it felt so good......

She looked at Lucy, "did you enjoy that Lucy, did you?" Lucy didn't respond she knew her mother had just had something she shouldn't of but there was nothing she could do about it.....

Sophie informed me that what had just happened was now on offer whenever I wanted it.....

"Now Lucy, as you can see your lover hasn't cum yet! Get on your hands and knees and suck every last drop of my cum from his cock".

Lucy looked disgusted terrified even but Sophie took one look at her phone, "one text, it will all be over, the choice is yours my darling daughter".

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Love this

Lucy dropped to her knees this was almost one blow job I couldn't decide if I was going to enjoy or not. Part of me felt really excited Lucy was going to be sucking her mums cum from my cock, the other felt slightly wrong that her mum was loving punishing her daughter right in front of me....

Lucy started to suck me, clearly despite her apprehension she enjoyed it her movements faster she started taking me few inside her mouth sucking and licking me with more intense everytime. Sophie walked behind Lucy and held her hair back from her face. She then started to push and pull Lucy's head forcing her to take every last inch of my cock see inside her mouth "suck him properly Lucy"

This is so horny . Keep it going

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Nice

oxford

This is great.

By *ere to enjoyCouple  over a year ago

town near derby

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

By *aul002Man  over a year ago

chelt

Bookmark

By *moulderandSullyCouple  over a year ago

Romford

Great story

I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming. Lucy had always sucked my cock with expertise and to be honest having her naked mum standing in front of me pushing Lucy's head deep into me madenit even more horny......

I started to let out more and more moans Sophie could tell I was getting close. "That's it Lucy, make him cum like the dirty little whore you are"

Lucy started to gag, Sophie pushed her head forwards again it was like she enjoyed seeing Lucy struggle having my cock slammed down her throat nice and deep.....

I couldn't hold off any longer I had to cum I started to let out a huge moan so both ladies knew what was coming....

as I did, Sophie pulled Lucy's head off my cock but kept hold of her hair in one hand, with her other Sophie started to wank my cock right in Lucy's face..... with one almighty moan I came, Sophie had everything prepared my cock in the right place, Lucy's face in the right place. I covered Lucy with my hot sticky cum in her eyes in her hair across her lips everywhere.....

Sophie reached for her phone...... place your cock across her face she snapped at me.

With that, she took a snap of her own, her daughters face, my cock rested against it and a face full of my cum......

Was Sophie still going to blow Lucy's secret???

I hope there is a lot more to come in thus horny story

oxford

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

langley

Keep going

By *aul002Man  over a year ago

chelt

Great story

By *art231Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

The day after I received a call from Sophie.

She asked to meet me in a bar in town.

I arrived bang on 7pm as requested. As I walked in I couldn't help but notice Sophie standing at the bar, even with her back to me it was clear it was her.

A short but sophisticated black dress high heels and her hair curled and wavy. I walked up to the bar, Sophie turned and greeted me.

She explained that this wasn't the first time her daughter had been a dirty little cheat. She apologised to me and said she hoped I didn't mind being part of her comeuppance.

We chatted and chatted for hours. In the end it came down to one decision for me to make. Do I choose Lucy knowing her husband may find out and Sophie would be willing to put me on that situation, or do I choose Sophie....

Sophie had made it very clear if it wasn't here there would be consequences

Was I now being blackmailed by my lovers mum??

By *hil_SW19Man  over a year ago

Raynes Park

I'd get out of dodge in that situation.

If the mother is will to blackmail you as well as her own daughter; that's some serious parenting issues

By *ackspopCouple  over a year ago

Wymondham

"I'd get out of dodge in that situation.

If the mother is will to blackmail you as well as her own daughter; that's some serious parenting issues "

Or perhaps learn to differentiate between fact & fiction?

Either way, decent story. Cheers OP

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

» Add a new message to this topic