FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cousins who cuddled

Cousins who cuddled

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So a few years back my cousin and I were out one night with friends. She ended up getting rotten d*unk (as we all were) and caused quite a scene which involved over reacting, police and nearly ending up in a river. Eventually we got her to calm down and come home. She was in histerics after a while (again) and finally went to bed, the only problem was that she was staying in my house and ended up going staright into my room. She asked if she could stay with me as she didnt want to be alone. Wouldnt have been a big deal except we were both soaking wet from what happened earlier which resulted with me in my boxers and her in a skimpy bra and thong. We started having a deep meaniful conversation like most people do when d*unk. She then went on to say how much it meant that i looked out for her and that she wished there was something she could do to repay me. Then out of nowhere she shoves her hand down my boxers and grabs my cock. I didnt make the first move but looking back on it, this was possibly the most turned on i had ever been at that point in my life....not a normal saturday night and its not something we've never repeated or spoken about since

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What happened after she took hold of your cock

(We're 2nd cousins btw) Well i kind of froze, she an absolute stunner so i was already hard. She started wanking me off...i didnt know what to do, a beautiful woman all over me..i asked her what are you doing to which she replied "shh just relax"...next thing ya know my she pulls my boxers off and puts the tip of my cock in her mouth. I just lying there while she sucks my cock..so many things going through my mind, i knew it was wrong but i couldnt help it, it felt so good

I bet it did . Did she suck you to completion

Nice

Well in the heat of the moment i let all inhibitions go...i pulled off her knickers and she hopped on my cock. I just remember thinking i cant believe im doing, which in turn made me even hornier!

Tell us more

Well we went at it non stop. Shes bouncing on my cock, small pert tits in my hands. I roll her over onto her back and im fucking her as hard and depp as i can...as ashamed as i am it was the best sex of my life

Nothing to be ashamed of . Did you fill her with cum

We were loaded ao it went on for ages. We fucked in near every position you can think of...when i finally came she let out a little squeek! She said she came twice for the first ever...and thats when it sank in..i just fucked my cousin, bare back and came in her pussy...her response.."best cousin ever!" Woke up in the morning and she was gone. When i met her after that i tried to have a talk about it, she said ahe didnt know what i was on about and it must have been a dream!

If it was a dream then it was a good one

It was no dream...she left her thong behind her on the bedroom floor!

Do you sniff it and have a wank

No but since then ive fucked 3 of her friends who are way out of my league. Whether she told them or not i dont know but 1 thing is for certain, she is still the best fuck ive ever had

» Add a new message to this topic