FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First cuckold meet

First cuckold meet

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are planning on arranging our first cuckold meet in January and we were wondering if anyone has any advice for us. We have fantasised about it for a long time and now feel ready to take the plunge. Any advice greatly received x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We are planning on arranging our first cuckold meet in January and we were wondering if anyone has any advice for us. We have fantasised about it for a long time and now feel ready to take the plunge. Any advice greatly received x"
A lot of agreement between you and the bull. Hi/your limits as well as cuckold limits and expected duties. Safe words essential and at a hotel for safety and neutrality

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks, we were thinking of a hotel

"Thanks, we were thinking of a hotel"

Safest to start with. Possibly once true trust established then MAYBE home meets.

"Thanks, we were thinking of a hotel

Safest to start with. Possibly once true trust established then MAYBE home meets. "

Maybe yous should meet

By *ita7Man  over a year ago

Kettering

As per another post today in chat from single guy who is about to have first cuck meet. Make sure you all know what you want out of the meet. Your bull should be thinking along lines of pleasing you both to get you back for more rather than his own gratification. I work on principal that if I satisfy you I will be sexually fulfilled. If your bull doesn't do his homework then don't invite him,invite me instead!! ??

» Add a new message to this topic