FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My Birthday Present

My Birthday Present

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughtycplStoke OP   Couple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Here i was on my hotel bed, a nice evening out with my husband for my birthday.

He had taken me away for the weekend, he'd booked it all by himself and had done a great job. 1st class on the train down, relaxing day sightseeing, great meal in a lovely restaurant and a fantastic hotel.

I was now lay down on the bed in my underwear waiting for him to get back from the hotel bar with the bottle of wine.

He came back and poured me a glass before taking it away and taking control. He knows i love it that way. He took my hands and moved them to the top of the bed and tied them up before putting the blindfold on me.

I felt him get off the bed, it seamed like ages until i felt him close to me again. His hand running up the side of my body, making me giggle. his hand cupped my breast, i wanted him to kiss me, i felt his breath on my neck so i moved to kiss him. He gave me what i wanted and kissed me.

he stopped touching my breasts for a minute. Whilst he still kissed me i felt his hands at my thong and he started to pull them down, then i felt a kiss on the inside of my leg.

How could he do that i though, hes still kissing me. i broke away and i heard him say, relax and enjoy your birthday present. Thing was his voice sounded like he was on the other side of the room.

I felt a hand go under my back to my bra strap as i felt another hand open my legs as a tongue started to run over my pussy and another pair of hands cupping my tits

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

Mmmm

Somebody is going to get spoilt

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please x

By *urvitlotsMan  over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

You are one lucky lady