FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Meet on Fab Guys

Meet on Fab Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was staying away for work one night and sometimes those long cold nights do get a little lonely.

Sitting alone in a small hotel room your mind does start to wonder.

Do have a big weakness for Cds but turns out my luck wasn't in this particular evening. I then decided to give the Fab Guys site a go.

Was really easy setting up a meet. Got chatting to some older guy and living only 5mins from the hotel it seemed a no brainer.

He was a dominant guy looking to unload nothing to adventurous or extreme which suited me fine.

Got round to his and he lead me up to his room, I don't have lots of experience so I'm happy for a mature guy to lead things.

"Get on your kneees and undo my belt" he ordered.

Well who was I to disagree, lets get down to business I thought.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A little nervous at first I was all fingers and thumbs but slowly undid the belt and pulled down his trousers and pants.

There in front on my eyes was a very decent sized cock, it sprung from his underwear long and partially hard.

"Play with it" he demanded.

I slowly began to wank the top, playing with the bellend and then all the way down the shaft to the base. This was slowly at first and then I built up speed and rhythm.

Hearing his growns I knew I most be doing somethhing right.

His cock began to grow in my hand and seeing it get bigger and bigger began to turn me on.

I decided to strip off whist still wanking his now massive member.

The thought of being naked and vaunerable increased my size and I began to play with my own cock while pleasing his.

"Suck it" he said. "Be a good whore for daddy and suck my cock"

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Yes sir"

So i licked his dick all over from top to bottom and then decided to take it in my mouth. He was gentle at first but as I got more confident I wanted to fuck my mouth harder and faster. To my surprise it got even bigger, I didn't think I could take it at first but he was sure I could. Pushing it down my throat I began to gag. He held my head down with such force I couldn't move.

I was helpless I started to cough, my eyes started to water. saliva ran down my chin covering me.

This went on for what seemed like ages finally he gave me a breather.

"Look in the mirror, you are pathetic. Daddys whore, you're a mess"

And he was right, I had only gone round for a hand job but had submitted to him. I'd never even been with a guy before. As I wiped away the spit my chin and water from my eyes he grabbed my head again and pulled me towards his cock for some more sucking.

Then he said "I'd like you to meet my flatmate now"

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Mmm getting interesting xx

I thought the first guy was hung, his buddy looked even bigger.

He must've over heard things so he didn't need warming up.

Standing to full attention, naked and just wanking his massive cock.

These two guys then took turns ramming their cocks down my throat and shouting abuse at me.

Being humilated like this was so hot for me I think I just came, exploding a big load down my thigh.

"Look at that" the second guy "Fucking sissy couldn't even last"

This spurned them on even more, while deep throating one cock I wanked the second one. At one stage I remember taking both in my mouth at the same time.

"Fill his filthy hole, dirty cunt"

Then all of a sudden without warning one guy groaned, a load grown and jerked his cock in my mouth.

Thats when I felt it, his cum was shooting out. I swallowed some but the rest came out all over me. I was a disgusting mess, sweat,spit and now some old guys spunk.

His partner in crime then decided he'd had enough and wanked his dicked before my eyes.

"You want this slut? You want Daddys spunk?

Now knowing my role as bitch I played along.

"Yes sir, pleae gimmie. Please gimmie all that cum. Cum in my whore mouth"

And with that a huge load of daddy spunk covered me completely.

Drenched in white cream, I wiped it from my eyes and liked it up.

"Yeah lick it clean bitch" one of them ordered.

After a wash and quick goodbyes I left. It was an experience, would I want to do it again? Who knows, maybe one day

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Wow.......clean up required I think

Glad you like x

Have done this myself and very very hot messy facials are great and 2 big cocks mmmm

Great story

» Add a new message to this topic