FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Getting talked out of a meet by the husband.

Getting talked out of a meet by the husband.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am not naive enough to not to know that what people hope for in a meet will vary like the weather from day to day or as the case is in Scotland hour to hour. To be sure, you can tell a lot of what is unsaid by someone, within the messages they send you.

I will respect the their right to privacy. I will not give their names or locations. That's not who I am. It is who they are. That's on them.

I was first contacted by the husband of a couple who lives many miles away from me. We chatted about what we looked for in a meet and the possibility of us meeting. I told them that the distance between us was for me a barrier. They thanked me for my honesty and I thanked them for the interest. I thought that was it. I moved on.

A few weeks later. The husband contacted me again. Always the husband. Initially to ask the usual question. "How are you"? "Are you having lots of fun"? I answered politely. a few days later. The husband again sent a message. Saying they would be in my area in 6 weeks time. They would love to meet up. They talked about booking an hotel for the weekend. I asked them not to book a hotel. If they were only coming to meet with me. I would need to have a look at my staffing rota. To see if the dates they mentioned would be free from holiday requests and my shift rota for those dates. Again they thanked me for my honesty. I checked the rota and seen that the dates were indeed free. So I placed my name down on the rota sheet. To book those dates off. When I returned home. I found a message from the husband asking if the dates were suitable for me. I told them that they were. We made arrangements to meet on the Saturday night. So in 6 weeks time. I had arranged to meet a couple who were visiting my area. The plan was to meet up for a drink and a chat in a chilled and relaxed atmosphere in the bar of their hotel. "Then we take it from there.

Now, I don't know if I am alone or wrong in thinking at this point. This appeared to have all the hallmarks of an ideal meet. 3 adults meeting discretely in a public location. I was looking forward to the meet. The husband contacted me regularly over the coarse of the next few weeks. At first the messages where just short ones. They told me that they were looking forward to meeting up, especially his wife. Then, late one night, three weeks before the meet. I received a message telling me that they wanted to meet with me not at their hotel as was agreed - but at a club in my area. I asked them the usual question about this club. I had seen the club mentioned before. I didn't know any great detail about it. They gave me reassurances about the club. I did some research of my own and seen it appeared to be a really well organised. I told them that I had never been to a club before. I asked for a few days to think about the change of plans. The husband said that he understood and was happy to "allow me time to consider it." I sent an e mail off to the club asking for answer to a number of questions. I received a prompt reply. While I was considering it. I was being bombarded with messages from the husband. "have you looked into it"? "Have you reached a decision!? Now and then he would attach some photos of his wife to his more pointed messages. I will admit, I was really sexually attracted to his wife. His role from all the messages was one of merely an observer. I weighed up everything. I thought I'll give it a try. safe in the knowledge that I could walk out of the club at anytime, if it was not what I was told it would be.

I replied to another of the husband's messages. I asked him if it would be OK to meet up at their hotel beforehand for a drink and chat, Then we could share a taxi over to the club. The husband replied. "that's a great idea." Especially since it was my first time at the club. So it was agreed by the husband and I. We would meet up at their hotel for a drink. Discover if they was any sparks between his wife and I. Then, we'd all travel across the city to the club. Most of the reason for my consideration was centered around the fact. I was unsure about the number of eyes that would be upon us at the club. He assured me that we would be in control of who seen us. he would be on hand to make sure our wishes were met. So with a little under two weeks. Everything I thought was in place.

If I thought that the husband had bombarded me before with messages. I was soon to discover. He was like the Luftwaffe over London in the remaining days prior to the day. It soon became clear he was getting his jolly jellies of by my replies to his increasing messages of a sexual nature. The sexually nature of the messages progressed deeper with each new message. "My wife wants you to do this to her" at first and then steadily into "My wife wants to do this to you." On and on deeper and deeper the husband probed. About 4 days out he happened to briefly mention. I would be servicing his wife at the club along with anyone else she took a fancy to on the night. I was assured that as far as the meet was concerned. I was the only one they'd been in contact with regarding the meet. So I don't know where the figure of 3 or 4 other guys was plunked from. Then came the pièce de résistance with one day to go. "My wife can't wait to meet up with you so she can do this to you, followed by this to you, In a room full of strangers." I was like whoa! Stop the bus. I told the husband, remember right back at the start all those weeks ago. When I told you about my boundaries. You have just shot them out the water. I told him he has looked at my profile enough time to have seen the part about me being straight. I would never allow that kind of thing to happen in private! Let alone in a room full of an unknown number of strangers. From the beginning where I was treated with respect and offered the same in return. It progressed to a point of me feeling I was no more than a piece of meat their solely for his gratification. There only to service the master's missus. I thanked him for his interest and his time. I told him he had changed the parameters as per our agreement, so much I was removing myself from a situation. I was now uncomfortable with. I had agreed to a meet with like minded adults in a discreet location. I then agreed to the change of located and setting after assurances were made. What began with me participating in a discreet meeting. Descended steadily over a number of weeks into something akin to a mindfeek of a Stanley Kubrick movie. I guess there's no mirrors where he lives. As apparently I was the one to blame. I had wasted his time. You'll note not their time but his time. This was 8 weeks ago. The nature of his messages thereafter got so bad. I decided to block his profile. Today, many many weeks later. I got a message from him from a new profile. still giving it large. Wow talk about control freaks.

I would request that if anyone one is pushy and seeking to control. Please don't write on your profile "non pushy." Also it would be better placed in future. if you spent a mere fraction of the time on your profile text. As you do bombarding people with messages to save confusion or concealment Fully explaining your wants, needs and desires. I wanted to meet the couple. I spoke with at the beginning. I almost felt as if the wife wanted to meet me. The husband on the other hand, appeared to have done everything in his power to talk me out of the meet. I guess that will explain why so many of my replies where deleted so swiftly. To you sir, who has gone out of your way to fabricate the facts. I say both our time was wasted by your failure to keep to any agreement made time and time again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic