FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Subby Experiment

Subby Experiment

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm always experimenting with sex with a view to helping my wife and I find some common ground. Our love making is wonderful and that's where her sexual adventure stops. Mine knows few limits. My next experiment goes like this;

Chap 1

We have a free Saturday and Saturday night. Our 'boy' arrives in the morning 7am and sets about following written instructions making coffee and toast and attending to her normal housework jobs I've had to prise her away from this morning. "It's pamper day" I explain. 'Boy' not only provides some eye candy, is younger and taller than us, has a nice looking flacid 'show-er' cock is obviously subservient and obedient , is wearing his carefully selected butlers uniform, minus a lot of material, but he's also here to serve ALL our needs all day and all night until we kick me out, rewarded only for a job well done.

"Excuse me Sir, Madame, where would you like me to serve breakfast?" He offers standing hesitantly at the bedroom door, cock swinging nicely.

"Boy are you stupid? At the breakfast table !!!" Demands the wife, taking to the charade like a duck to water...

When he's gone we chuckle, kiss and sling our dressing gowns on. We agree.. "oh what a fun day we are going to have!!"

Next chapter laters...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

» Add a new message to this topic