FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Work man teased

Work man teased

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey would like to share one of my fantasies with you I work as a joiner and do work in lots of different people's houses and this is where al begin just another Monday get my job for the day and matireal and head for job knock on door and a very sluty female comes to the door and let's me in and tells me her husband will be down in 5 minutes and would I like a cup of tea while I wait. I agree and she leads me through the hall to the kitchen and I get a good view from behind of her curvaceous body hourglass shape covered with a tiny pair of baggy pj hot pants and a tight short pj top I take a seat on stool at breakfast bar perfect hight to see every inch of this sexy thing she asked me what I take in my tea 2 sugars and milk please. she says Aw will have to find the sugar as it's a new kitchen and everything is in the wrong places it was this point she bent over to look in bottom unit legs still straight bending from the waist and her baggy pj bottoms could not hold her perfectly round ass when stretched to its limits and they burst open giving me a perfect view of her perfectly tight little asshole and pussy but she doesn't even flinch she stays looking in unit and I am starting to get very hard at this sight that's when the husband can be heard coming down the stairs because he is whistling a happy tune I would be happy too if I was laying next to his sexy wife every morning she heard him and still bent over looked back at me and gave a cheeky wink and stood up straight again.you wouldn't even know her hot pants we ripped right up the back and right round to the croch as she has poked the too sides into the cracks of her ass and holding the hot pants together so her husband don't see what his naughty mrs has just flashed a work man in there home her tight little cunt. The husband walks into the kitchen just in time she has hidden her ripped pj just in time as the door flyes open and this little bossy prick of a man enters the kitchen and says why you not started yet am not paying you to drink tea I just say ok but need to show me what you want done after he shows the bathroom I am away to replace he says I am away to work but if you need anything my wife won't be leaving until later I smiled at the thought of that thinking what she might have in store for me next the husband wasn't even out the driveway yet when I met her in the hall crouching down with her front to me as if picking something up she still has on pj bottoms which she has ripped right up the front now too so I can see her soaking wet perfect pussy as she teases it with one hand and starts to play with her rock hard nipples with the other. I am rock hard now at the sight of this sexy sluty married woman touching herself just want to drive my hard shaft deep into her sticky wet cunt and pound it till I fill it with my hot load but as I walk over she stands up and walks into a room and closes the door behind her at this point am lost standing in her hallway cock bulging trying to escape from my jeans and she has just up and left. I got on with my work again for a couple of hours when I heard my name being called from outside the window looked seen nobody there so just thought was my imagination then I heard it again this time clearer so I headed out to the garden which was very large not another house around for a good mile or two middle of nowhere really I come out the front door to the sight of a totally naked sexy and unbelivingly massive tease of a customer sunbathing on the front lawn she shouts my name again can you rub this on my back don't want to burn as I finish her back to the bottom she says don't forget my ass and legs I done them myself but don't think I got every bit so you will have to help me out I done her legs first working my way up her thighs and was wanting to touch that moist pussy she was teasing me with earlyer. As my hand creeped up her inner leg slowly heading for that wet throbbing shaven haven she shut her thighs tight against my hand and said that will do thanks can get back to work now. she was really punishing me withholding me getting a touch of her pussy never mind in it the first day was over and I never seen her to say goodbye so headed home in need of a good fuck but all I wanted was that pussy that's been ready and waiting wet and spread.all day on the second day I arived a bit later and husband's car was already gone when I got there. Will I continue ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Go on!! I'm hoping this is real lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

definitely continue mmmm

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago