FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sexploration and how it began for me

Sexploration and how it began for me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I moved into a flat with a mate from school and we had a great time with music, party's and were generally making the most of our freedom, he then got a girlfriend so our little wild spree was over or so I thought....

One night! We were sat around watching the tv and enjoying a few substances I decided to put a film on and hadn't realised my mate must have swapped the tapes because the next thing I see is a girl being spit roasted, I turned round in shock and said 'sorry' to which she replied 'that okay I don't mind' so! I then sat myself on the sofa to watch this girl being fucked hard by two men and my mind was racing, not to mention the rock hard cock straining at my jeans. This carried on for half hour or so until they both got up said good night and headed to bed. Lucky git, I thought to myself (still at least I can have a wank at last) but no more than a few minutes later my mate walks back into the living room and sits down looking disappointed ( he hadn't even noticed me tucking my cock away quickly)

The dilemma was that we were both sat there frustrated and neither of us would dare to just wank in front of the other. A further 10 mins go by and I was about to go and take a shower when in she walked looking like she wanted to say something important, she was wearing her dressing gown and not much else by the look of her. To our amassment she sat on the floor, looked at us both , smirked! Then opened her legs wide to show us she had no knickers on and she pulled a vibrating cock from her pocket, without a word she slid that vibrator firmly into her vagina and said 'come on boys let's see what you've got in there....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aster Stiff24Man  over a year ago

Tattooine

I'm enjoying the story keep it going please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So am i good start more please

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Carry on....

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was so shocked at what was happening infront of me that I hadn't noticed my mate take his cock out and start to wank, well! I turned to see his reaction and was again shocked at the site of him though he just smirked, shrugged and carried on, he nodded towards her which I took as a sign everything must be cool. So I sat back and unbuttoned my jeans to release the strain on my already pulsating cock, I watched as her eyes fixed on my groin as began to slowly run my hand down the shaft pulling the skin back and reveal the head, with that she said 'I want that cock in me now' I stood up, dropped my jeans to the floor and walked towards her. She was about 18 at the time but still had a womanly figure with all the right curves, small breasts and they looked firm, I was so caught up in the moment watching my best mates girlfriend performing for us I would never have dreamed I could do this so with that bent down and placed my cock near her mouth, now she just looked up, smiled and said 'you dirty bastard' and started to lick the end while turning to my mate as if for approval ( he was now furiously wanking his cock and just smiled) so she began to suck just gently at first but then began to really speed up and rather than finish here I wanted to make this last so pulled away sat down and said time to suck his now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmmm. Love it, more more

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Nice

By *wingme22Man  over a year ago

Galway

Mmmm more!