FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Plumbers customer

Plumbers customer

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm

Shocking at stories but this is a 100% real story that happened about 6 months ago ,

So Im a plumber and get a message off a (well known tradesmen website ) from a customer asking for me to come round and fix a leak on her stop tap ,

So I give her a call arrange a time

And make it my last job on a Friday ,

So Friday comes and I confirm

With her in the morning that I would arrive at 5.30pm

5.30pm comes and arrive at the house to be greeted by a early 40s lady with a friendly smile around 5ft 4 short Blonde hair and about size 12 ,

So she shows me to the job

And explains about it and the hassle she as had blah blah , so I go to get my Tools and get on with the job , she's up and down the stairs several times and next thing I no she pokes her head round the door and says " i no this

Sounds really weird but I'm going on a date tonight and and could

Do With your opinion "

I smile and say of course

She comes from behind the door in a

Lovely red dress , and I come

Out with " wow

You look stunning "

She blushes and says you think , I just say yes you genuinely

Look really lovely ,

So she goes back upstairs and changes back into her normal

Clothes and I finish off the job slightly turned on but not giving anything away ,

I tell her what I've done pack up

My tools and get to the door where she is waiting to Pay me ,

She pays me and shes chatting away about how pleased

She is with me

And how other plumbers had let her down etc etc

And she starts saying how she would recommend me to her other "single " Friends and just thank her and leave

It was until I got home did I realise that she had talked about being single a lot I never thought much To it until later that night ..9pm

I get a text " all that effort and he didn't show up "

I thought I'd be professional and just thank her for the feedback she had left me on the website and said how stupid the guy was to let her down a told her she could do better and left it at that .

The next day I wake up to a text on my phone "no problem "

Didn't think much to the wink at the end until the Sunday afternoon I get a call from her asking if I could come take a look at her broken bath taps ,

I have nothing on and agree ,

I arrive at the door I can see she's already there waiting , she opens the door dressed in a white fluffy gown ,

Very appealing on the eye but me acting professional again I get straight to the job

After 10 minutes of me being under the bath sorting out the taps she comes in steps over me and gives me a view right up her gown ,

Me being me I didn't no what to do so just froze ha

She sees me blush a little and I start putting the bath panel back on and run the bath ,

With the bath fully run I shout her through and she thanks me ,

The next thing I no is I'm starting at my naked customer and I'm

Pretty much gobsmacked but instantly my cock goes hard and she asks me to join her , after a nervous laugh she reaches for

My cock and gives me the biggest smile as she grabs it firmly ,

She gets in the bath and tells me to strip , which I do ,

by this point I am fully erect if not the most erect I have ever been ,

She kneels in the bath and cups my balls looking at my and smiling she then takes my cock in her mouth and gives me such an amazing cock sucking ,

She stops sucking my cock gets up out the bath and says "my turn "

I bend her over with her hands deep in the bath water and spread her legs ,

I then begin to get my tongue as deep as I can inside her pussy , she soaking wet

She starts grabbing my head and forcing it deeper until I can barley breath , I feel her legs shake and she starts rubbing her clit faster and faster until she explodes with pleasure and my tongue nearly

Drops off !

After a minute of catching our breaths she leads me into the bedroom lies me down and starts kissing me from the top all the way to the bottom until she reaches my cock , im so hard and horny at this point and all I want to do is explode myself ,

She sucks my cock very well licking from Top to bottom , rubbing my balls,

She then gets my balls wet and sloppy and massages them like I've never had before ,

With that the next thing I no is I have my legs in the air and she's tonguing my ass ,

By this point I can hardly feel my body and the first time I have ever experienced this and I must say wow

She's back sucking my cock and I can feel her fingers near my ass , she then stops sucking my cock smiles and starts to finger my ass ,

It's mind blowing and the next thing I'm shaking and she senses I'm about to explode myself , with that I do and she shoots it all over her tits. And I'm laid there shattered shocked and feeling great ,

She cleans herself up we both get dressed and go downstairs ,

We chat and have a laugh for a whilst and I pack my tools away and leave ,

As I'm driving off I'm wondering how the hell that just happened but I'm a great mood as you can imagine ,

After plumbing for 10 years this is the first real naughty encounter I have had and boy it was good and one I will never forget ,

Like I said this is a genuine story that happened to me and by no means am I a story teller but I did try my best .

Enjoy

James

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mandacdcumbriaTV/TS  over a year ago

carlisle.

what a great story love it

By *urvygirl75Woman  over a year ago

chester

Great story.....and very hot!!

S

Thank you glad you enjoyed it , I'm sure it isn't as much as I enjoyed myself

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

You not paid her another visit?

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Loved it

By *owieladMan  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Went back a few times yeah got better each time , but just the pure shock of what happened I just had to share it

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

The unexpected experiences are always the best...

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

U lucky so n so great story bye d way luved reading it

I agree with that , the unexpected really are the best ! Had a customer flirting with me a lot just lately and she keeps calling me back , it's always a case of do you make the move or not ???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Magic story had me hard and leaking reading it

Must admit this has unintentionally Turned out to be a great marketing tool , had so

Many local plumbing enquires since ??

By *lueballs41Man  over a year ago

Somerset

Plumber here , have had any luck yet

To make a move or not is the thing. I'm always scared I'm reading signals wrong.

By *lueballs41Man  over a year ago

Somerset

I meant to say I've not had any luck yet , had one job once where the woman kept saying I must be good with my hands as I couldn't see what I was doing and that I had a fantastic tool !!!! But the smell of alcohol off of her and the state of the place I didn't take the hint

Lol yea, some houses and customers you'd rather be fingered by an elephant than touch them.

Just been at customers house that keeps calling me back , low top , tits hanging out , leaning in and showing me exactly what the problem is , does make me laugh

» Add a new message to this topic