FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sirs arse tasted good... good slut

Sirs arse tasted good... good slut

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Sir showed up... beautiful kisses.. pulled on my hair and off we went.. made me kneel.. i knew he wanted me to undo his trousers so i did.. and went on to suck his cock..very deep as he fucked my mouth holding my head..he turned around..i knew what he wanted me to do so gently caressed his arse whilst wanking him.. gently teased his arsehole.. he bent over .. i licked him... teasing at first.. the i rimmed him.. he was obviously enjoying it .. he made me spread his cheeks wide so o could go deeper.. i sucked his cock again before being told to get on the bed..

He pulled my knickers just off of my bottom and ran his fingers over my pussy.. he was pleased it was dripping wet.. he started to spank me and caress my arse whilst using the other hand to touch my pussy through my panties...he got on the bed and i knew i should suck his cock so I did... long hard and deep.. i gagged..but carried on.. i used my spit to wet his arsehole... played with it with my finger...gently slipped it up inside him..whilst licking and sucking on his nipple...i was given instructions to stop and go lick his balls.. i did so in a very sensual way... he came in my mouth....so much cum

But it didn't end there... no.. he kept hard and so we kept going.. told to lie on my front he mounted me.. gently stuck his cock in my arsehole... he fucked be hard and fast... he fucked my cunt harder and deeper..went back to my arse... after me cuming he lay back down... i sucked his cock once more and sucked on his nipples.. he then pulled me close and spanked me really hard.. to my limit.. in a promise of whats to come next time... after i waited for him to be ready when he came on my face...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good girl

Yes a very good girl. Very well written for your first post. You made me so hard. Many more to follow I'm sure.

"Sir showed up... beautiful kisses.. pulled on my hair and off we went.. made me kneel.. i knew he wanted me to undo his trousers so i did.. and went on to suck his cock..very deep as he fucked my mouth holding my head..he turned around..i knew what he wanted me to do so gently caressed his arse whilst wanking him.. gently teased his arsehole.. he bent over .. i licked him... teasing at first.. the i rimmed him.. he was obviously enjoying it .. he made me spread his cheeks wide so o could go deeper.. i sucked his cock again before being told to get on the bed..

He pulled my knickers just off of my bottom and ran his fingers over my pussy.. he was pleased it was dripping wet.. he started to spank me and caress my arse whilst using the other hand to touch my pussy through my panties...he got on the bed and i knew i should suck his cock so I did... long hard and deep.. i gagged..but carried on.. i used my spit to wet his arsehole... played with it with my finger...gently slipped it up inside him..whilst licking and sucking on his nipple...i was given instructions to stop and go lick his balls.. i did so in a very sensual way... he came in my mouth....so much cum

But it didn't end there... no.. he kept hard and so we kept going.. told to lie on my front he mounted me.. gently stuck his cock in my arsehole... he fucked be hard and fast... he fucked my cunt harder and deeper..went back to my arse... after me cuming he lay back down... i sucked his cock once more and sucked on his nipples.. he then pulled me close and spanked me really hard.. to my limit.. in a promise of whats to come next time... after i waited for him to be ready when he came on my face...

How could he of touched her pussy through her panties if he had already pulled them off???

"

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Sir showed up... beautiful kisses.. pulled on my hair and off we went.. made me kneel.. i knew he wanted me to undo his trousers so i did.. and went on to suck his cock..very deep as he fucked my mouth holding my head..he turned around..i knew what he wanted me to do so gently caressed his arse whilst wanking him.. gently teased his arsehole.. he bent over .. i licked him... teasing at first.. the i rimmed him.. he was obviously enjoying it .. he made me spread his cheeks wide so o could go deeper.. i sucked his cock again before being told to get on the bed..

How could he of touched her pussy through her panties if he had already pulled them off???

"

He pulled my panties just off of my bottom....

» Add a new message to this topic