FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Installing a new shower for the sister in law

Installing a new shower for the sister in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/12/16 01:34:54]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was standing in my sister-in-law's bathroom with my tool in my hand. Not that tool; get your mind out of the gutter...at least for now. I was helping her replace her shower head, which is not a complicated task but it was one that her husband had been putting off for too long. Finally, one weekend when he was out of town, she enlisted my services to help her take care of it. She didn't want me to just come over and take care of it for her; she wanted to be involved enough so she would know how to do it for herself if there was a next time. So I had a pair of pliers in hand because the existing shower head was pretty old and pretty gnarly. It was a pretty cheap model, too, so she was going to love the replacement that my wife had helped her pick out. She'd been spoiled using the same one at our house when we'd been on vacation and she was house-sitting. Since she knew I'd installed that one, she knew I'd be able to help her install one like it at her house.

We got the old shower head off and just threw that thing away, then cleaned up the threads before wrapping them with Teflon tape. The new shower head screwed on easily and we didn't even need any tools; we just hand-tightened it and it was ready to go. I turned the water on and the flow was so much better than the old one had been. Such an easy task that would have such a positive impact on each day.

"I think the next thing," I said, half-jokingly, "is for you to go ahead and jump in there to try it out and I'll hang out right here in case anything goes wrong."

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More please

Similar happened with me only i ended up fucking her.

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

"I was standing in my sister-in-law's bathroom with my tool in my hand. Not that tool; get your mind out of the gutter...at least for now. I was helping her replace her shower head, which is not a complicated task but it was one that her husband had been putting off for too long. Finally, one weekend when he was out of town, she enlisted my services to help her take care of it. She didn't want me to just come over and take care of it for her; she wanted to be involved enough so she would know how to do it for herself if there was a next time. So I had a pair of pliers in hand because the existing shower head was pretty old and pretty gnarly. It was a pretty cheap model, too, so she was going to love the replacement that my wife had helped her pick out. She'd been spoiled using the same one at our house when we'd been on vacation and she was house-sitting. Since she knew I'd installed that one, she knew I'd be able to help her install one like it at her house.

We got the old shower head off and just threw that thing away, then cleaned up the threads before wrapping them with Teflon tape. The new shower head screwed on easily and we didn't even need any tools; we just hand-tightened it and it was ready to go. I turned the water on and the flow was so much better than the old one had been. Such an easy task that would have such a positive impact on each day.

"I think the next thing," I said, half-jokingly, "is for you to go ahead and jump in there to try it out and I'll hang out right here in case anything goes wrong."

"

There has to be more surely ?

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Oh liking where this is going

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

C'mon.....don't leave us hanging..

more please

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

more please mmm

By *am42belfastMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

Getting bored

Good start, can't wait for more

"Good start, can't wait for more "

There is he gave her the Bill for fitting the new shower

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

South of Norwich

Impatiently waiting for more

By *wenyMan  over a year ago

rufford

She's still in the shower

Must have slipped in the shower

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

I remember the time I fuck my sister in law after fixing a new bath for her

Hope you can tell the story quicker than this one

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

There's nothing like d sexy sis in law to get u going

Any more

By *ornyandwellhungMan  over a year ago

belfast

"Any more "

Well that was a big fuck off then?

Is it more ?

By *ensualNorthantsMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *oolandsexyCouple  over a year ago

kings lynn

"..."
how about this ending lol

Not naked she said but I will pop a tee shirt and knicks on. A few minutes later she reappeared in an old faded tee shirt and some big Bridget Jones knickers. Naturally I thought no fun here! So in she popped and started the shower once at the right temperature she started to get soaked through! The tee shirt failed to hide her amazing breasts, in fact the water presssure seemed to be making her nipples grow ..... massaged by the pulsing flow.... the material was now translucent and adhering to her firm figure. She looked down to see why I was smiling..... to my surprise she just lifted the tee shirt off over her head and dropped it to the floor. She turned and said not much point in wearing that you’re hard already! Now whilst I felt the throbbing I had not looked down but she was right! There was my little me not so little! I felt quite proud she’d noticed and looked up smiling.... she looked back with real naughty minx like eyes that I knew spelt temptation! As I carried on looking she carried on showering in just her big knicks which were by now going the way of her tee shirt..... translucent . It was now that I looked down to see she must be shaved as her lips were visible in fact even through the material they looked dark and throbbing. Noticing my gaze she slid her fingers down her wet smooth skin to the top of her knickers and continued to slide downwards until the soaked cloth took control and followed to the floor of the shower.

At this point she turned the shower off and opening the enclosure stepped out dripping water from her fine womanly figure. She said well that works .... come help me dry off on the bed...... and then with a glide and swaying hips she sauntered off out of the bathroom. When she got to door way she paused turned and looking me in the eye with thatminx look said I don’t ask twice. As she turned to continue I saw beads of water swell on her hard nipples and drip off! Well no more requests as I followed her to her room

kings lynn

Once I entered the room I saw her climb on her bed on all fours and with her bum high leaned almost flat on the bed with her knees so wide her pussy lips were soo wide! I stripped in light speed I thought of sliding into that vision but a paused and knelt down one hand on each globe and licked gently up first one wet thigh then the other circling where she craved atttention just breathing warm breathe over her throbbing lips and clit. She wriggled as if searching out my toungue. I relented and slide it along her thigh and slowly up to her lips and circled them in ever decreasing circles circling until her clit was the object of my attention. I moved my lips in and still circling I sucked her clit into my mouth and felt her clit swell as her hips bucked. I moved one hand round and slowly probed her moist lips feeling my way until my finger slid into hot moist pussy, she sighed relief that she was now getting the relief she desired, my finger circled her entrance and probed her soft hot internal centre. I carried this combination on until she looked back and said. Enough toying with me come fuck me.

As she said this she turned over moving her bum to the edge of the bed and parted her legs high and wide! How could I refuse such an amazing offer! My cock by now was throbbing so hard and leaking precum in full expectation of the forbidden fruit that was to be fully tasted in all its glory. I moved forward gripped her legs and position her so that my cock was just touching her lips. I swear I could feel her pussy throb in anticipation! I started to circle her clit with the head of my cock and then moved lower curling the entrance moving ever so slowly in as I did so. When I felt her lips wrap around my glans I paused savouring the moment and then in a slow but firm motion slid all the way into this hot wet throbbing taste of heaven. Again I paused then pulled back equally slowly just the glans being held, this is where the concentration started ... lots of slow back and forth but then I decided to moisten my thumb and caress her clit as I kept the the slow strokes up. I was amazed at how much hotter herpussy became around my cock. Eventually she decided this was enough play. And said. On Your Back!

kings lynn

Once on my back she climbed forward on her knees pausing to look, impressive for me I thought ! More impressive was the glint of her juices in the light and my anticipation of her taking me ! Once astride me she took hold of my cock guiding him to her pussy and then in one swift movement descended almost devouring my cock! Leaning forward her palms on the bed she obviously got just the right angle for her clit and she decided the pace of rotation depth. As she took control I leant forward to suck her amazing breasts swollen as well not just her painfully throbbing nipples I had to cup these wonderful globes to ensure my lips and tongue gave them the attention they deserved. They felt so pert and playful in my hands. Her pace was getting more earnest her eyes closed now concentrating on her goal! I too was having to concentrate hard to stop coming before she did and just as I thought I could resist the urge no more I felt my cock being literally squeezed from all directions as her pussy lead her orgasm I looked up at her come face and that was it I came so hard that I thought my pulses would never stop..... as I thought she was on the way down I felt her tense up around my cock again as if squeezing the last of my goodness out! Omg that was amazing.....when she leant forward resting on my chest I knew she was as spent as I! I knew time was short so no round today but smiled as I thought of all the other diy jobs I could help with.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

dudley

By *rnoldZiffelMan  over a year ago

Leinster

Well recovered sir, good continuation/ending to the story. Rip to the OP whose wife must, unbeknownst to OP, have been a secret Fabswingers member.

By *im69000Man  over a year ago

louth

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow