FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Story - How meets should start.....

Story - How meets should start.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Rather randomly found a few old stories I had written. Here is one:

I open my front door and see you standing outside, wrapped up warm against the bitter cold. I step aside and you quickly walk in and straight into the lounge, where the open fire is burning and a couple of glasses of wine are already on the coffee table.

I move round behind you to take your coat, which you slip off. I take a few seconds to admire your body and how stunning you look. I glance down at your bare legs, up to the rather short and enticing skirt and as you turn round I see your plunging top revealing high cleavage. I take your coat, hang it up and come back into the room to see you settled down, glass in hand and legs crossed over each other, with that little smile of yours on your face.

I sit down next to you and you move ever so slightly nearer. Your leg is touching mine and you move it slightly up and down my leg. You know I want to run my hand over your legs, but you know I am a bit unsure if its too quick or appropriate.

We talk and somehow, neither of us totally sure who made the first move, start to kiss. Our lips meet, mouths open slightly and tongues moving into each others mouths. You can feel my hand now on your leg, running up your thigh and under the bottom of your skirt. You shift slightly so I can get my hand all the way to the top of your leg where I can feel the outline of your knickers. You part your legs, and taking the hint I slide my fingers under your knickers and start to touch your slightly wet lips.

You kiss me harder, pushing your tongue deep into my mouth as I ease first one finger then another deep into you. You lean back on the sofa and I go down onto my knees in front of you. You lift your bum and I pull down your skirt and knickers, your open your legs wide and I push two fingers back inside you. Moving them in and out, twisting them round I can feel you getting wetter and wetter. You pull your top off to reveal pert tits, with hard nipples, which you start to touch.

I watch you for a while and then bend my head forward to kiss your legs, all the while pushing my fingers in deep. I kiss every inch of your thighs and then take a good long lick of the top of your pussy and your clit. The feeling jolts through your body and you push my head back down, wanting more. I flick and lick your clit, and as you get even wetter I push a third finger inside you, stretching and filling you and start pumping them in time with my tongue licking you.

I can feel your back start to arch and I quicken the pace of my tongue and fingers. Your legs start to tremble and you squeeze your eyes shut as ripples of your orgasm rush through your body. I feel you tighten around my fingers, which I leave deep inside you and take quick flicks of your clit with my tongue. Each flick sending another shiver straight through you.

I draw my fingers out and sit up next to you. You pull me close and kiss me hard, tasting your juices on my tongue. You then take my hand and suck each finger that has been inside you, taking each one as far as it will go and tasting every last bit of yourself.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good start more please

By *aucy44Woman  over a year ago

Gateshead

Sounds just like the kind of meet I would love

By *bear25Man  over a year ago

Maidstone

Great story, any more?