FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Daughters 19 yr old best mate

Daughters 19 yr old best mate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it a bad thing to fantasise over ur daughters mate that is soooooo fuking hot...? And she knows it to and plays on it im sure..?

Surely its to cold to walk around in just a tight t shirt....

Its bloody killing me..lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to do it . Still do 15 yrs on . Her mates are still fit as fuck

Well I have fucked my daughters 25 year old mate ,and she was a dirty little slut with me

By *ustdoomnowMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

The lady I'm with on this site, toy, used to go to school with my son. Nothing wrong with it if all consenting adults.

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

"Is it a bad thing to fantasise over ur daughters mate that is soooooo fuking hot...? And she knows it to and plays on it im sure..?

Its bloody killing me..lol"

Enjoy it

By *ony 50 fun genuine guy !Man  over a year ago

douglas

Same here my daughters best mate .now shes 19 and lively body big firm tits. Bit of a drop out at school..and im shagging her .. started when i gave her £20 last xmas for a drink. She took a bit if a shine to me..had her round doing cleaning jobs.. and paid her.. obe thing led to another. She visits me once a week and i take her to bed.. im 55 shes 19.. and she sucks cock like a hoover.. !!

"Same here my daughters best mate .now shes 19 and lively body big firm tits. Bit of a drop out at school..and im shagging her .. started when i gave her £20 last xmas for a drink. She took a bit if a shine to me..had her round doing cleaning jobs.. and paid her.. obe thing led to another. She visits me once a week and i take her to bed.. im 55 shes 19.. and she sucks cock like a hoover.. !!

"

Oh you lucky lucky man.

"Is it a bad thing to fantasise over ur daughters mate that is soooooo fuking hot...? And she knows it to and plays on it im sure..?

Its bloody killing me..lol"

What about if her dad was having the same thoughts about your daughter? You ok with that?

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"The lady I'm with on this site, toy, used to go to school with my son. Nothing wrong with it if all consenting adults. "

How did u end up with her u luky got ?

By *ylvanSeathMan  over a year ago

Finchley

Got pics of my 19yo Irish housemate and her friend nude if anyone would like to perv on them

"Got pics of my 19yo Irish housemate and her friend nude if anyone would like to perv on them "

I would be careful about showing them unless you've got her permission. It's not right otherwise.

By *ustdoomnowMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"The lady I'm with on this site, toy, used to go to school with my son. Nothing wrong with it if all consenting adults.

How did u end up with her u luky got ? "

She was in a night club one night, one I go to regular and a female friend started talking about bdsm. My now toy said it had always interested her and she'd love to try it. Its no secret I dabble, so her friend said, go with an older man, like Harvey, he'll teach you more than younger wanna be doms, lol, so she blatantly asked if I'd fuck her. If you look at the pics, no way I was gonna say no, so readily agreed. Been regular fuck buddies ever since. And fucked a few of her friends too, with and with out her joining in.

By *iscreet teesside guyMan  over a year ago

Stockton

And i have to say ..she has a beautiful smooth pussy and fabulous breasts too..!!

Lucky man !!.

My daughter's mate called for her,she was out she come in to wait we were talking I went to get my self comfortable as my cock was getting hard and she could see when I come back in to the room she was playing with herself she did not stop so I joined her it was the best fucking I ever had and still fucking her now

"The lady I'm with on this site, toy, used to go to school with my son. Nothing wrong with it if all consenting adults. "

Lucky guy, especially as she is gorgeous

By *ardleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"The lady I'm with on this site, toy, used to go to school with my son. Nothing wrong with it if all consenting adults.

How did u end up with her u luky got ?

She was in a night club one night, one I go to regular and a female friend started talking about bdsm. My now toy said it had always interested her and she'd love to try it. Its no secret I dabble, so her friend said, go with an older man, like Harvey, he'll teach you more than younger wanna be doms, lol, so she blatantly asked if I'd fuck her. If you look at the pics, no way I was gonna say no, so readily agreed. Been regular fuck buddies ever since. And fucked a few of her friends too, with and with out her joining in. "

Pm me mate

Nothing wrong with fantasising about anyone, but to act on it would be a betrayal of your daughters trust in my eyes!

It's a hot thought mate, my sister is 20 I love even all her mates come round to get ready for a night out and/or stay after a night out

By *obroyman17Man  over a year ago

And how do you suck? Like a Hoover too!

» Add a new message to this topic