FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Work sex

Work sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone really had sex with a colleague at work that's not their partner and how did it come about ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loads of times mate love it

By *ita7Man  over a year ago

Kettering

Married girl of 22 came onto me at a work's party. Start of 26 year affair. Emigrated to Oz but is going to visit me in New Year. Cannot wait. She just loves the feel of my cock inside her.

Many years ago when in my 20s I was at a work xmas do. The niece of the boss came onto me and I thought why not!! Massive knockers and kissable lips. Anyway, long story short, took her back to mates house and fucked her several times!! In the morning woke up with mate scrubbing carpet. Apparently we left a mess!! Lol

Anyway....fast forward some 10 years, I bumped into her again at a cinema. Got chatting and she asked about that night. I said I've never forgotten it. She said neither did she...cos she was a virgin!!!!

Many years ago i was new to a city with a new job. I got on well with my mentor. Started off with a bit of flirting. Then one day we arranged to meet in the disabled toilet were she give me a BJ which she was good at. Them she rode my cock hard.

Several times with office girls and cleaners always great fun,especially during work.

Working as a Gas man was working in a old peoples home. Cut a long story short got it on with the manager there and we must of fucked just about every where in the place. Used to love getting a call out there. It carried on for 12 years. Had the best sex ever with her. Happy days. Looking for a replacment now

By *addy9675Man  over a year ago

cardiff / south wales

Worked in a car park had three female staff all over car park and office

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Often worked late in an office and got friendly with a 22yo cleaner. She was married to a an old school friend of her mothers, but not getting enough at home.

We started a long term relationship fucking in many offices whenever possible and set up a 3-sum with one of her mates....

By *r northwest 2015Man  over a year ago

Oldham

I'm fucking one of my staff members she's 18 was a virgin we got talking meet up a few times and I took her virginity now we meet almost daily for fun inside and outside work

When i was in the Navy had sex with lots of WRENS when on HMS Invincible if that counts. Happy days. Made time at sea a lot more interesting.

"When i was in the Navy had sex with lots of WRENS when on HMS Invincible if that counts. Happy days. Made time at sea a lot more interesting."

That seems worthy of a thread of it's own.

"When i was in the Navy had sex with lots of WRENS when on HMS Invincible if that counts. Happy days. Made time at sea a lot more interesting.

That seems worthy of a thread of it's own. "

Think it could be. Theres lots more to tell.

To think of it ive met more people at work than on here to have sex with???? Why is that??

By *appyfuntimesMan  over a year ago

Mold

Fucked my PA in the main office when everyone left, and got it on CCTV, played it back to her the next day and fucked her again...

Kept the clip on my phone and showed it to my mates... And my FB... And always makes my FB horny and wanting some action herself...

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

"Has anyone really had sex with a colleague at work that's not their partner and how did it come about ??"
had sex with my female boss. She was 10 years younger than me and blonde. Fucked like a rabbit and was soso tight

"Has anyone really had sex with a colleague at work that's not their partner and how did it come about ?? had sex with my female boss. She was 10 years younger than me and blonde. Fucked like a rabbit and was soso tight

"

Several times. I wrote a forum post on it a while back....

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/255090

Ive alway had a thing for older women. Plus women in high jobs. I had been working in a College in Cambridge on and off for a year servicing there boilers.There was one lady there about 5' 1. Dark long hair, sort that always looked so sexy in her skirt and white blouse. She always showed cleavage. Just enough to make it sexy. I lusted over her from the first time i saw here.

One day there was a problem with the electric car park barrier. She was in a panick as no one could come out for a couple of days. I said i would have a look for her. I would do anything for her. She stood and watched me. My mouth was dry with nerves. As she bent over i got a good look at her tits. Not bad for 50 i thought. I soon had the job done. She was so pleased she said that she would buy me lunch. My mind raced and i said ' i would rather have a kiss'. With that she looked around and said ok but not here. When we are somewhere more private.

A week went by and no kiss. I saw here walking towards me one day. When we met i said whens this kiss going to happen. She replyed where are you working. I said i was in one of the flats and it was empty. She looked at me staight in the eye and said that she always keeps her promises and would see me there in 30 mins.

I rushed back and waited my heart thumping. There was a knock on the door and in she came. She looked around nervously asking if anyone was here. I said no and pushed her back against the wall. Looking her in the eyes i grabbed a handfull of her long curly hair tilted her head and kissed her. I could feel her tounge flick in and out of my mouth. It was one of those fuck this is good kisses. I was so hard now i ground my self into her. Her hips moved with mine. Running my hand up her skirt i could feel she was wearing stocking. She stopped me and said not here.........

By *arry_UkMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Got sucked off by my supervisor when working late in the office... was so horny as people were walking past... she swallowed it all...

Then I went on to fuck her a couple of times... I think she enjoyed the control and power

Oh I have had a few ladies where I used to work but the main one was a little curvy lady that everyone didn't like in the office but trust me she knew how to suck and have fun.

By *onnor999Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

why are only men responding to this? are women good as gold with their workmates?

I have by the way. a female workfriend won a all expenses paid trip to old Trafford and we booked a hotel so we could drink. ended up spending the night together and having sex. no regrets at all. we are still friends and have played a couple of times since.

By *iguy4sexyfunMan  over a year ago

huntingdon

I used to love sucking and fucking my married company director, it started one night we were working late together he made a move on me & before I knew what was happening I was on my knees with his hard cock in my mouth. I sucked his lovely cock until he emptied his balls down my throat & once I had got him hard again pulled my trousers down bent over his desk so he could fuck me hard for the first time. We regularly repeated our sucking and fucking fun whenever we could get away with it

By *eppoMan  over a year ago

London Colney

A long time ago

Had a night out with a young shop assistant working for me

Both had a good drink and ended up having a great night / fun

Happened once or twice

Still in contact

Nobody else knows / knew about

Lovely guilty secret

By *ichs slut wifeWoman  over a year ago

sarasota

Have had several times. A nite click, ahospital...

By *orks Randy MANMan  over a year ago

doncaster

"Ive alway had a thing for older women. Plus women in high jobs. I had been working in a College in Cambridge on and off for a year servicing there boilers.There was one lady there about 5' 1. Dark long hair, sort that always looked so sexy in her skirt and white blouse. She always showed cleavage. Just enough to make it sexy. I lusted over her from the first time i saw here.

One day there was a problem with the electric car park barrier. She was in a panick as no one could come out for a couple of days. I said i would have a look for her. I would do anything for her. She stood and watched me. My mouth was dry with nerves. As she bent over i got a good look at her tits. Not bad for 50 i thought. I soon had the job done. She was so pleased she said that she would buy me lunch. My mind raced and i said ' i would rather have a kiss'. With that she looked around and said ok but not here. When we are somewhere more private.

A week went by and no kiss. I saw here walking towards me one day. When we met i said whens this kiss going to happen. She replyed where are you working. I said i was in one of the flats and it was empty. She looked at me staight in the eye and said that she always keeps her promises and would see me there in 30 mins.

I rushed back and waited my heart thumping. There was a knock on the door and in she came. She looked around nervously asking if anyone was here. I said no and pushed her back against the wall. Looking her in the eyes i grabbed a handfull of her long curly hair tilted her head and kissed her. I could feel her tounge flick in and out of my mouth. It was one of those fuck this is good kisses. I was so hard now i ground my self into her. Her hips moved with mine. Running my hand up her skirt i could feel she was wearing stocking. She stopped me and said not here........."

Please go on

Not here she said. Meet me at the guest room at lunch time i will check its empty. The cleaners will be gone by then.

I had a master key so i could let myself into the house. She was waiting there and showed me into the flat. I was so nervous. We started kissing again and slowly started to undress her. Removed her jacket leaving her in skirt and white blouse. Slowly unbuttoned her blouse. Wow lush tits i thought. She was rubbing my hard cock now. Trying to release it. I slipped her blouse off the undid her bra. Her tits just looked perfect. D cup soft and full. She looked up at me with those big dark eyes and said there not all mine. I got these for my 45th birthday. Wow i love then. Fuckin lush. Im glad you apreciate them my husband dont. With that i pushed her onto the bed. The lust took over and we ripped each others clothes off till both naked. I did say she could keep her hold ups on as she looked so sexy in them. I spread her legs wide and lowered my her toward her neatly trimmed pussy.

Shall i carry on???

Yep. I employed a shy 19 year old girl. 2 years ago. Poor thing had no self confidence and have never even been kissed. Well we've been dating over 2 years now. Let's just say for somone who had never been kissed let alone fucked. She's. Now a very accomplished swinger.

By *purt5Man  over a year ago

sutton coldfield

I have been lucky to have had a couple of experiences. 1st a lovet lunchtime where she was the first woman to make me cum when she was on top. .... later that afternoon she got into a conversation with the boss and said she could feel me running down her leg!

The second is a longer story but included a lot more including ground floor office windows fuck in and getting her friend in for a 3sum...did I feel like a king for thar day

Yes. Two different women in two different jobs. One was married and the other was 12 years younger than me x x

I had a married colleague over a desk. Her husband was outside none the wiser waiting to pick her up.

"I have been lucky to have had a couple of experiences. 1st a lovet lunchtime where she was the first woman to make me cum when she was on top. .... later that afternoon she got into a conversation with the boss and said she could feel me running down her leg!

The second is a longer story but included a lot more including ground floor office windows fuck in and getting her friend in for a 3sum...did I feel like a king for thar day"

Could we have the office threesome as a separate story?

[Removed by poster at 01/01/17 16:49:41]

Many times at work in the disabled loo (exceptionally clean one)

All the time. There's this married accountant we be doin stuff on and off for 5 years now in the file room in her office ... ill happily drop to my knees and lick till she explodes... no kissing just straight down to it...

By *immf-guyMan  over a year ago

Bath

Not at work as such, but while volunteering at a National Trust property. I found myself volunteering alongside a lovely 67yo lady. From the outset we got on really well despite (or because) of the 10+ years age difference. I've always had a weakness for older women and I was certainly smitten by her.

As we got to know each other better Beth let on that she was divorced and dropped hints that she was lonely. She had a warm kindly personality and we shared a lot of laughs. We were both quite tactile and would often place a seemingly innocuous hand on each other to reinforce a point we might be making in our conversation. After a couple of months spending each Friday together she asked me if I could help her with some simple house maintenance tasks at her home, explaining that she had no man in her life to fix things.

I was happy to help and at first it was very innocuous, with me working my way through a list of small jobs in the house. She was so grateful and clearly in need of conversation as much as practical help. We'd flirt and gently tease each other and her readiness to be tactile increased. After several mornings spent at her house I could feel the sexual tension rising.

Beth was a full-figured woman and her usual attire was trousers and woollen top. However on the 4th visit she greeted me dressed in a thin woollen cardigan and a more tailored pair of dress trousers that emphasised her lovely full bottom. The cardigan showed far more cleavage than usual and I was struck by how sexually attractive she was.

That morning's job was fitting new wall-lights in her bedroom, the first time I'd been in her personal space. She sat on the bed chatting while I worked and we enjoyed our usual banter. The lights were a fiddle to fit and I dropped a tiny grub screw. I got down on my knees to look for it and she joined me on the floor, her gorgeous deep cleavage on full display as she knelt in front of me.

She found the screw and as she passed it to me jubilantly our hands met and we exchanged a look. Well we would have done, except that she caught me staring at her cleavage. She had the little "crows foot" wrinkle that older women get at the top of their cleavage and it's something I have a weakness for.

I blushed immediately as I realised I'd been caught and she giggled at my discomfort. As I started to bluster and apologise she leaned forward and planted a soft kiss on my mouth. I responded and put my hands on her middle and drew her into me.

Beth groaned as we snogged and pressed her lovely big breasts into my chest. I could feel my cock harden and pulled away to look at her. She was lovely, her eyes moist and her breathing slightly heavy.

Nothing was said, I got to my feet and helped her up, and we collapsed onto her big bed. Things moved rapidly and we were all over each other, undoing buttons and zips. She lay on her back and parted her milky white thighs so I could slip a hand into her big black lacey granny panties. I gasped at how wet she was and she muttered that she was gagging for it.

Without any foreplay and emboldened by the state of her wet hairy cunt I got between her legs and slid my cock slowly into her hot mess. Beth had a lovely roomy cunt, with its big untidy labia and greying hair. She was in quite a state down there and in no mood to take her time.

She told me to fuck her hard and make her cum fast. It was wonderful to see an otherwise respectable granny let go of any inhibitions and want to copulate with such eagerness. She climaxed quickly and begged me to make a mess inside her. I reached under her to hold her bottom and pounded the crap out of her, hitting the back wall of her cunt until I shot ropes of cum all over her cervix.

That was 6 months ago and since then we've met weekly to fuck ourselves senseless. She's since told me she went without sex, other than her vibrator, for 7 long years. She discovered erotica on the internet and re-established her interest in sex again.

Lonely and lacking self esteem she said that a friend encouraged her to volunteer for the NT. She was lovely enough to say that working with me brought her out of herself and that she was surprised to find she wanted cock so badly.

Volunteering has many benefits though I confess that I never imagined meeting a lovely granny and becoming her fuckbuddy. She's thrilled that she's become so sexually active again. Beth is very responsive, eager to experiment and amazed that I find her so sexually attractive. Her confidence has grown and she really is a wonderful fuck.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

I did many times with different women

The one thing I miss about my old job is being able to sneak around with a colleague in and out of the office. We fought off temptation for 3 yrs and finally caved. Had the most amazing sex in work and hotels.

By *rappedaroundyourWoman  over a year ago

Colchester

Hehe...love all of the..'are they...' chat...often fuck my old boss...yes, he is older...but worth it...x

By *rinceCorwinMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Valentine's day 1989 I found a Valentine's card on my desk. Signed by Hotlegs. Recognised the writing as that of one of my female staff, a married lady who was a friend. Soon we were friends with benefits that lasted for 3 years.

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

A few years ago while working in a local factory I got friendly with one of the canteen ladies. A widow in her forties , her husband used to work in another department prior to his death. I would enjoy banter with this lady, she was older than me but very elegant ,brunette,long slim body. So after a few months of teasing I offered her a lift home . A short distance easily a 10 minute walk but we both knew it was the opening to explore. As we passed my house I suggested we go in for a coffee, she agreed. Once inside kettle boiling , we started kissing as we sat on couch, she always wore her skirts short showing off her lovely legs. She was all giggly like a schoolgirl. As we kissed I explored her thighs my hand rising under her skirt finding her panties. Soft cotton white panties that middle aged women prefer, the feel of her pussey under the cotton warm to the touch. How long has it been I asked , 4 years she replied since hubby passed away. No one since I asked,no one she said, my cock was now rock hard. She kicked off her shoes and I helped her out of her panties. She had the hairiest black bush ever. I eased my cock into her she was very tense but soon loosened up. I enjoyed giving this woman her first fuck as a single woman. Taking my load in her pussey as I came made her all the more sexy as she held on to me . We continued to see one and other for a while even though I had a girl friend the same age as her daughter. When she did meet a man around her own age and who she would eventually marry she still wanted me to fuck her. Before they got married she gave me a ride in their new married bed in their new house. That was my wedding present and the last time with her.

Done this a few times

By *unglasgow69Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I was 31 at time & used to flirt with a 21 year old at work she shared a flat with her bf I also had partner at time. I made excuse to get her mob number we text for months was always flirty but never sexual. I went to Spain on holiday with partner for 2 weeks & when the day I got back into Glasgow I got a text from her telling me she hadn't been able to stop thinking about me for the 2 weeks I was away & all she could think about was kissing me. Well my cock sprung to life hearing that. After that well the texts got filthy & filther we started snatching sneaked moments at work & after a week or so we both managed to find a way of getting away for the night got a hotel room & had a night of magic sex & we must have fucked 6 or 7 times that night. Was the start of a magical affair a great 6 months was had.

Love this post. Any more stories

Yes used to work in supermarkets and fucked a couple of married ladies. One I used to book a hotel every Tuesday and fuck her during the day. A lot of years back mind!

By *regboy49Man  over a year ago

Sandhurst

Driving into work one I saw one the young girls from our staff restaurant standing at a bus stop. I stopped and asked if she wanted a lift which she gladly accepted, got to our building in London where I was maintance electrician asked if she fancied a tea/coffee as it was early for her to start work, she accepted and as we sat in my workshop she noticed all porn on the walls and stood up to get a better look at them saying she's never seen such explicit photos, then looking down at my groin said they have an effect on you as my cock was staining through my jeans. She sat back down then reached her hand out grabbing my cock through my jeans I moved forwards as she started to unzip my flies and pulling my now rock hard cock out letting my jeans and pants fall down opened her mouth giving me a fantastic BJ I had one hand on the desk/bench and the other on her head, I said I'm cumming she just kept sucking until I shoot my load down her throat then slowly pulling my cock out her mouth but poking out her tongue rest my purple head on it until she got every last drop out of me. I pulled her to her feet playing with her tits put my hand down to her pussy but she stopped me saying not for a couple of days,picked her up most mornings after that and we ended up fucking her all over my workshop on the desk in the chair she loved her clit sucked this went on for about 6 months until she got moved onto a different building but she did come back for the Christmas party with her boyfriend but we did mange to slip away to the first aid room as I had master keys to get in, sent her back to her boyfriend her pussy full of my cum

By *reehugger16Man  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Yes i fucked a colleague lots of times in the disabled toilet during work or at hers during lunch. She was engaged at the time. She loved me sending her videos of me wanking!

By *r vaaMan  over a year ago

Hilton

I love hooking up with people from work, it's such a thrill. I've been with around 5-6 colleagues over 5 years. Wouldn't recommend it if you have to see them daily though or things develop into more and turn sour! Keep it to just sex

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

A long time ago a temp secretary on her last week pulled me into the female toilets, sat me down on the toilet, sucked me, then jumped on, fucked me as quietly as she could til we both came (didn't take long). Did her once more a few days later in same toilets but bent over the sink. Hubby picked her up about an hour later.

By *heeky202Man  over a year ago

manchester

Sister of boss xmas party in local pub in loo. Me 23 she 33.

Work colleague xmas party in local pub in loo Me 25 she 40

Supplier in kitchen loo and several meets after Me 36 she 44

6 customers while workinf for Welcome finance.

Met a cpl in swing party that then turned up for a loan 4 weeks later.

Call centre agent at customer of mine during 2 day training.

Me 46 she 26. Bit the end of my cock and drew blood after BJ.!

Self enployed is shit now lol

I shagged my boss in a walk-in frezzer

By *orksvoyeurMan  over a year ago

Keighley

I did an external painting job on a block of flats for the management company. I had to liaise with the company secretary who lived in one of the ground floor flats. She was 5'1" petite, short blonde hair, mid 50's, very prim and proper. I was there a few weeks and used to make tea in her kitchen and we chatted but no flirting. I had to hire an access platform for some of the job and she told me to come back late afternoon to use her PC as they were picking up the hire charge. I knocked and she shouted come in, I went in and she shouted just get started, so I did. A few mins later she came in to the room wearing a very short negligee and came and sat on my knee. I was a little shocked to say the least, but it didn't take long before I found out she had very pert breasts with hard nipples, a trimmed wet pussy with big lips and very sub nature. Took hours to find the right platform.

I also met a guy of the sister site, he was local and called in to a job I was for a quick mutual suck. Ended up repaper ing his kitchen...he was a widower in his 60's but still horny plenty of naked fun

Mr, I wish

Was getting a great bj from a lass in the office when she caught me dressing. Manager walked in shouted at both of us and she left office, the manager then calmly said you are going nowhere, get on your knees and so that way giving my first bj and a time of being the

Managers slut.,,, god good days

Well info get myself into different situations and while on another site i met a guy who is part of a couple his wife discovered we worked in the same building him temporarily well I don't normally mix business with my naughty secret life as you can imagine but I was curious ...So I agreed to meet him in the canteen very early for coffee. I was intrigued he was younger than me which I don't normally go for .. I was happy to chat but I felt myself having dirty thoughts .. I tried to say we should jot do this later I got a text simply said.. Meet me ten mins in quiet room no panties.. Well I flushed and all manner of thoughts running through my head.. I slipped to the ladies pulled off my panties and went to the quiet room. He was there and he ordered me to show I had obeyed him I laughed nervously but lifted my skirt up he said I was a good girl and to go back to work.. I was deflated lol.. Few days later he text me to inform of what outfit I was to wear at work..I arrived in my short skirt, v necked top not too low, push up bra, holdups and the request was for no panties but I didn't want to risk it yet.. I passed him on the stairs he ignored me that was the agreement I nodded hello to his companion. He text me promptly after to tell me I was a bad girl for disobeying him and I would be punished later. I felt myself get wet so horney .. The instructions was to drive to a carpark in the hills and wait he arrived and told me to get out I had removed my panties by this point. He told me to lie on the back seat face down and he raised my skirt exposing my ass, and smacked me three times I was squirming in pleasure he then pushed his fingers into my pussy and fucked me hard I lifted my ass up to give him more access he slapped my ass telling me I was not given permission.. He then took out a butt plug and fingered my ass making it wet and put the plug in then took a vibrator and started to fuck me with this I started to suck his cock so turned on by this he pulled away and turned me over so he could fuck me from behind took the bit plug out and started to finger fuck me while using the vibrator I was a mess at the end best fuck ever he left that week ..

Yes a few times. 3 different women.

When I was 19 I worked for a project department in a large engineering company. The department head had a lovely PA. She was 35 and unhappily married.

We used to get on well and on one project we found ourselves the last in the office.

She had been quite flirty but hadn't crossed a line.

But that evening she lent over and touched my thigh. As I turned to face her she pulled me in for a kiss. It was like electricity.

I wanted to rip her clothes off but she slowed me down and took

control.

She undressed slowly allowing me to fondle her erect nipples.

She sucked my cock and other me close to cumming several times. Eventually she sucked me off and then said it's my turn now. She told me exactly what to do and how she wanted it.

We made love in her bosses office on his desk.

We met during that summer many times. Only stopping when she moved away.

I'd only had sex with girls my age upto that point. She taught me how to make love to a woman and not to just take my own pleaseure. I'll be for ever thankful for the lessons love.

Yeah done that. But cctv caught us and as soon as we both got to the gate house to sign in HR was there , both got the sack and we both had partners at the time, couldn't tell anyone had to protend to go to work not spend anything more then normal and try and find new jobs.

Not worth it at all

I worked in an old people home and one of the care nurses we used to flirt around alot anyway one day we was in one of the bedrooms and I got my cock out next thing we was fucking on the floor. After that we used to fuck in my van or I would go round hers and have some fun. She even got her clit peirced for me.

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

6 coworkers over the years

By *rrycatMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

I've got a walk in fridge and freezer in my shop would love to play in them

Major fantasy

At a works party in office at xmas one of the clerks sat on my knee.We were partly hidden by a filing desk.She slipped her knicks down and sat on my hard cock.People were chatting to us as she rode me very slowly.Fucked her a few times after that

By *reehugger16Man  over a year ago

Central Scotland

I have just been sucked off by one of my secretarys in a store cupboard. Was a major turn on.

One of the office girls asked me one day if I wanted something so I said a blow job as a joke 3 hours later I was called to the stationary room to my surprise she git down on her knees and got my cock out and gave me my best ever blow job I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed it.

Many times I would have this one older lady who I worked with I would play Simon says and whatever I would say it would happen was very naughty and hot fun

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

Love the stories

By *evonboy3Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

[Removed by poster at 03/04/17 14:28:07]

By *evonboy3Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

"One of the office girls asked me one day if I wanted something so I said a blow job as a joke 3 hours later I was called to the stationary room to my surprise she git down on her knees and got my cock out and gave me my best ever blow job I exploded in her mouth and she swallowed it."
I would love to work there ??

» Add a new message to this topic