FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jons tv fantasy

Jons tv fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I sit in the bed black lace top stocking black lace pants a black basque a black bob wig heels on blindfold left by wife next a voice says on all fours I lay on the bed open your mouth a feel something warm large and tasty next I feel my pant being pushed my hole being gentle fingered another voice female saying eat his cock then I'll ride your arse bitch I start work the cock

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My fantasy too.

Him.

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

Woking

Mmmmm sounds heavenly

I work that cock nice shave balls as well till it pulls out and mmm a face of cum next I'm dragged back on my heels bent over face in bed and feel lube being added to hole and a huge stiff dildo being inserted in my hole my cock goes rock hard pants straining holding it in

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Sounds good to me keep going with this sexy story

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mmmm. Would so love that to happen to me.

So wanna be used by a fem or couple.

By *isa-chadTV/TS  over a year ago

grays

"I sit in the bed black lace top stocking black lace pants a black basque a black bob wig heels on blindfold left by wife next a voice says on all fours I lay on the bed open your mouth a feel something warm large and tasty next I feel my pant being pushed my hole being gentle fingered another voice female saying eat his cock then I'll ride your arse bitch I start work the cock "
mmmmm hope its black cock

As the huge dildo works my hole I feel another cock on my bum suddenly its in my hole and a feel of stockings on my stockings and my head being pulled up and now a wet pussy being in front

And being told to work it a familiarity as I do

Lou moans but a muffed moan as the blindfold falls she has a huge black cock in her mouth and a female sucks her breast and behind me working my arse a tv but a real smooth TV the black guy beckons my mouth to the cock as my wife gets up the female and her get strap on and me and other to have work this huge black cock as the girls ride us

His huge cock is glistening with both our spit we work it the. He jerks and we both have cum on our face as I turn and start mutual wanking Tv he has nice small cock as girls work our arses the black guy returns with a huge double end and says you two use this I'm taking the girls so we put an end in each and start work it as one wanks swapping from time to

Time the girls lie legs open as the black cock starts to fuck them

They squirm as they ride a huge cock one by one as I lay riding a dildo with another to are stocking legs interlocked or cocks hard we need shot our loads so move to a 69 and start working and cam together. We then kiss mixing our cum

I finger the other TVs hole and getting hard again want ride her again as wife get fuck by a big black cock then I want his black cock

Up

My arse pounding me as I pound this tv

» Add a new message to this topic