FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First date

First date

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

we arrange our first meeting at a local bar so it close to your place by nice and public so you can make sure everything is nice and safe. I arrive very early and sit in a dark corner so I can see you arrive. At the designated time you walk through the doors. I spot you straight away and my cock responds instantly, you look good and have dressed to impressed, showing a good bit of leg and a hint of cleavage but not too revealing. Forcing me to imagine undressing you. Which I do with a smile.

You go to the bar, and order a drink, looking around to find me. I crouch back in my seat and look away but continue to watch you from the corner of my eyes. After 5 minutes a message appears on my phone asking where I am. I ignore it and continue to watch you from the corner of the bar. Another 5 minutes and I get another message calling me a twat for standing you up. I watch you take one last look around, finish your drink and leave the bar. I give you 30 seconds then slip out after you.

I can see you walking away, I cross the road and follow behind you, close enough to watch your ass sash from side to side as you walk down the road. You take out your phone and place a call. I cant hear much but I hear you tell someone that it was a time waster and that you are going back home for a bath. I smile to myself as I follow you down a couple of streets walking quietly in your blind spot.

You stop at a small but well maintain house, the lights are all off. You fish out your keys and let yourself in. I cross over and hide in the corner of your garden while you make your way through the house. The kitchen light flickers on and I watch you through the window and you take a bottle of wine out the fridge and pour yourself a large glass. You look out the window directly at me and my heart stops, concerned that I have been discovered and ready to run, you then adjust your hair and I sigh a relief as I realise you are looking at your reflection in the window.

You walk out of view and lights start to flick on upstairs. The bathroom window lights up and I hear your boiler start up, the steam blowing out the vent as it heats the water for your bath. I wait outside until the boiler shuts down, everything is silent for a minute then I hear some music start playing softly from your bathroom window. I then make my way to your back door. I noticed earlier that the window next to it had been cracked open to allow some fresh air into the kitchen and you have conveniently left the keys in the door. I reach in through the window my height and long limbs making, it easy and twist the key in the door.

Silently I enter your house and make my way to the hall, I can hear the music and the occasional ripple of water as I tread quietly up the stairs. A quick glance shows an open door with some lamps softly lighting your bedroom I hold my breath and step past the bathroom door and slip into your bedroom. My cock hardens as I see you underwear on the floor, it seems you had definitely made an effort with some high calls lingerie. I smile when I see your bed, strong and sturdy with a wooden slatted headboard perfect for the hand cuffs I slip out of my jacket and quickly attach to it. I quickly check you bedside drawer and am pleased to see that you dont hide your toys. I take out your vibe and the bottle of lube and put them on the side, they will be useful later. I also lay out a long silk scarf I have brought and some bulldog clips.

I then strip off naked by cock already heard at the anticipation of what is to come and I hide behind your bedroom door with a piece of fabric in my hand. I pick up a bottle of your perfume and throw it across the bedroom hitting your wardrobe opposite me with a loud bang. Instantly I hear a splash as you sit up in the bath. I pick up another bottle and repeat the action, there is silence from the bathroom as you turn off the music and can sense you straining to listen. I hold my breath and wait, there is silence for another minute then I hear the splashing as you stand up and step out of the bath. A moment later you enter the bed room with a towel hastily wrapped around your pink toned body and look around, as soon as you step past the door I spring into action. The Fabric I am holding is actually a hood, I put it over your head and pull the drawstring tight. I then trip you and push you onto the bed, and pin you down while wrestling your hands into the cuffs. You scream but the hood muffles the noise you wriggle and wrestle and try to buck me off you but I am far too big and strong. Once I have your second hand secured I grab you by the throat and quietly but firmly say silence. You continue to scream and wriggle, so I squeeze your neck hard and whisper in your ear . . . .be silent bitch! You gurgle as I maintain the pressure around your throat but the wriggling slows and you stop screaming. I loosen the grip on your throat and I can hear you panting in panic to catch your breath. You are now lying there quietly, the realisation that there is nothing you can do slowly entering you mind. I tell you to say quiet and lie still and you will come to not permanent harm. You whimper as I stand up and move to the side of the bed. Your body is trembling and one of your nipples is teasingly sticking out from under your towel. You let out a small cream as I take hold of your foot and quickly handcuff it to the bottom of the bed then quickly and expertly I secure the other.

With you secure I pull your towel away and admire your body. Your big round tits look fantastic and I want to squeeze them and suck them straight away, but I delay and take in your whole body. Your silky smooth pussy is inviting still wet with bath water, you are trying to keep your legs together but your bindings dont let you, your lips deliciously parted inviting me to kiss them. In a trembling voice you ask me what I want. Immediately and ruthlessly I slap you face hard. you will not make any noise until I let you make it I reply. You let a whimper and your whole body trembles again. You start to ask me to leave but this time I slap you breast as hard as I can, it instantly leaves a red hand mark on your big round breasts and you scream in pain. I said not a sound bitch I say quietly and forcefully or this will be an unpleasant night for you. If you play by the rules, you might enjoy yourself I say and with that I lean forwards and take your nipple in my mouth, gently sucking as my tongue darts over it. I let my teeth gentle nibble you while my hand moves across your body to your open pussy.

I slowly circle your pussy and gently push one of my big long fingers inside. You gasp slightly and stutter . ." please" . . . I immediately bite hard on your nipple and you let out a strangled cry. When you are silent I release your nipple and continue to kiss and suck your tits while working your pussy with two fingers now.

I sense your body relax slightly as you overcome the fear and start to enjoy some of the pleasure. I continue to kiss and suck your breasts letting my tongue dart over your nipples whilst my fingers start to fuck your tight little pussy faster and faster.

Your pussy starts to get wetter and wetter as my fingers work it deeper and faster I am now stretching it a bit wider as I push a third finger inside you. You start to move your hips but this time you are not trying to throw me off you, you are welcoming in my hand to fuck you deeper.

You start to make a small noise of pleasure but cut yourself off, fearful of the backlash that you may receive. Gently I whisper in your ear you may make some noise now if you wish. Instead of screaming or shouting for help you quietly whisper thank you and then start to moan as my fingers push deeper and faster into your wet swollen pussy.

I decided that your tits have had enough attention for now and the smell of your sex from your pussy is intoxicating I slowly move down your chest kissing all the way letting my tongue tickle your stomach as I move towards to smooth tidy cunt.

I move my hand down, still keeping three fingers fingers circling around your pussy but I move my face to your moist mound and start to lick your clitoris. the taste of your juices are sweet and make me want you more and more I take your clit in my mouth and suck it hard while continuing to finger fuck your pussy good and deep.

At this point you moan and instead of asking me to stop you ask me to go faster and to suck your clit harder. Your hips thrust up and down as my fingers and to you my face is stuck to your clit, sucking and licking as you thrust up and down. Your pussy is very wet your juices are in full flow and you are moaning quite loudly now.

I suddenly stop and pull back and stand up, your body tenses as you're un sure what I'm about to do next.. I walk to the side and pick up your vibe from the table I also bring the lube, although it doesn't look like you need it. I squeeze a small amount of lube over your vibrator and without any warning I push the full length of it deep into your open pussy. Your body reacts instantly. You arch your back and thrust your hips down you let out loud gasp as you sucking in air through the hood. I then start to abuse your pussy with your vibe pushing it in fast and hard. You regret buying such a large vibrator as I push the full-length into your pussy filling and stretching it at the same time. you start moaning over and over asking me to stop but secretly wanting more.

I slow down slightly but turn the vibrating function on your vibrator on and push it against your clit, slowly pushing in and out in a deep downward angle. Watching your body reacts to this is turning me on I look down and see my cock sticking up hard and swollen and it reminds me that maybe it's my turn.

I can see that your orgasm is close but I have decided you cannot come just yet I remove the vibe from your swollen dripping pussy and turn it off. You are panting and disappointed as you could sense your orgasm approaching then I sense that you stiffen slightly again worried as you are unsure of what is going to happen next.

I tell you that I'm going to un handcuff your hands and ask you if you're going to behave like a good girl, you nod your head up and down and tell me that you are a very good girl. I am do your left hand and then you're right I ask you to sit up and you behave well and do as you're told and then take a left hand and I handcuff you to the bottom of the bed next to your left foot and then I repeat the procedure for your right hand.

I then say I'm going to remove your hood and ask you again if you're going to behave like a good girl. Again you nod and say that you are a good girl and you will do exactly as you're told. I remove your hood, you blink your eyes as they are adjust to the light and you look up at me, the recognition dawns on you. it's the man you had arranged to meet earlier from the bar. you recognise my pictures from the website and suddenly you smile you realise that tonight will be an exciting night after all. I take a step forward, my hard cock in front of your face I do not need to give you any instructions you lean forward and take my cock in your mouth you slide it all the way in, the tip of my cock touching the back of your throat and then you come back out licking down the shaft sucking my helmet circling your tongue expertly around the tip. You pull back and look up at me and asked me if I would like you to suck my balls out of nowhere I step back and slap you hard across the face. I said you could make some noise I reply I did not say we would have a fucking conversation. You are shocked and a little bit scared, I grab you by the hair and I force my cock in your mouth you try to gag but I won't let you go, I push my cock deep so that my balls are resting on your chin and then I slide my cock in and out of your mouth hard and fast, fucking your face.

After a minute fucking your face you you keep gagging and retching your eyes streaming tears and saliva covering my cock. I pull my cock out of your mouth and you gasp in relief, looking up at me with your wet eyes, I take my cock in my hand, I hold in front of your mouth and command you to lick it clean. You do as you're told licking the saliva from my cock and sucking the precum from the head. I then tell you to open your mouth wide, you look up at me, it's obvious that you thought that I was going to leave your mouth alone now, but as you open your mouth I put my hard cock back in it. I grab you by the side of the head and I slowly push my cock in, I can feel you gulping it down trying to avoid the gag, you do well. My cock slides in and out of your throat, throbbing with ecstasy as your lips tighten around me. You are more comfortable with it, you pull against you bindings to put your hands on my legs and pull me into you.

As you have coped so well I allow you to take some control. You willingly take it now, you start moving your head up and down my shaft instead of me pushing in and out of your Face. You stop deep throating for a few minutes to concentrate on licking around my head. Using your lips expertly you grip my cock and quickly bob your head up and down on the sensitive tip. My reaction is obvious as I moan and shudder in front of you. You are happy to see that you are pleasing me and take my whole length in your mouth, quickly moving up and down my shaft, your tongue flicking the tip of my cock every time you work you way to the end. It feels amazing and I know that if I let it continue I will dump my load down your throat in under a minute. I slowly pulled backwards letting you suck my cock all the way out and your tongue just running around the tip before I take a step back, my hard cook sticking up between us.

I undo the handcuffs on you ankles but leave your hands still bound to the foot of the bed. I move around behind you, put my hands on your waist and firmly pull you up so you are on all fours. I kneel behind you and with my hand on my cock I circle it around the entrance to your pussy then without warning I thrust deep into you, the whole length of my cock pushing down into your wet pussy. I hold it there for a minute clenching and unclenching my cock deep inside you and then I slowly pull out all the way. then equally slowly all the way back in. I continue this slow and forceful fucking, all the way in all the way out, all the way in all the way out. Your body shudders with each slow deep thrust. A load moan escapes you each time my cock reaches full penetration.

I continue the slow rhythmic fucking, all the way in, all the way out, over and over at the same pace for several minutes, and then push deep in and hold, clenching my cock. I lean forwards and gather up your hair in my fist, I pull your head back as I clench my cock, your moan progresses to a scream. With one hand pulling your head back I slap your ass hard and start fucking you faster.

You are moaning louder and louder as I regularly slap your ass, getting is nice and pink while fucking you faster and harder. My balls swinging up and rubbing your clit as my cock fills your pussy. You hold tight on the bed frame pushing back against me for maximum penetration and I can feel your breathing changing and your moaning gets louder as your orgasm builds.

To be continued . .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic