FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fucking with another to please him

Fucking with another to please him

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *BW star and Doc OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

He has always had this very controlling streak where he always gets his way, but I love that. Whatever he wants. I give him. No questions asked. I want to please him. Keep him happy. So when he asked me to fuck his work colleague, I agreed. He wouldn't tell me any details, just told me that I was to do as his colleague wanted, then later, to tell him everything I did for him.

I met him in the car park of the hotel. We checked in and got comfy in our room. I prepared myself and got dressed into what his colleague requested. Black lace bra. Stockings and suspenders. Over the top dark eye make up and red lips. Nothing else. We hardly spoke. His phone goes off, he tells me it's time. My heart starts to race, the nerves are incredible. He tells me to stand at the foot of the bed. Hands on my head and to keep my eyes closed. He kisses me gently on the cheek and tells me to do as I'm told, once again, then I hear him leave the room.

I stand there. Half naked. Not knowing who I'm about to fuck. I feel slightly terrified but excited and oh so horny, I can feel my pussy getting slightly wet.

I hear voices coming towards the door. Here they come. My heart is racing, I keep swallowing hard. The door opens and he introduces us. Hello David, I manage to say, my eyes still firmly closed.

He says goodbye and leaves me with David.

David walks over to me, telling me to relax. He kisses my lips, my cheek, neck and slowly towards my breasts. He gently grips my throat and tells me to make no sound. I nod so he knows I understand. He walks round behind me, forcefully bends me over and starts to gently finger me, I'm so wet, he removes his fingers and puts them in my mouth to taste myself, mmm so tasty.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow you should write a book x

Good start more please

"He has always had this very controlling streak where he always gets his way, but I love that. Whatever he wants. I give him. No questions asked. I want to please him. Keep him happy. So when he asked me to fuck his work colleague, I agreed. He wouldn't tell me any details, just told me that I was to do as his colleague wanted, then later, to tell him everything I did for him.

I met him in the car park of the hotel. We checked in and got comfy in our room. I prepared myself and got dressed into what his colleague requested. Black lace bra. Stockings and suspenders. Over the top dark eye make up and red lips. Nothing else. We hardly spoke. His phone goes off, he tells me it's time. My heart starts to race, the nerves are incredible. He tells me to stand at the foot of the bed. Hands on my head and to keep my eyes closed. He kisses me gently on the cheek and tells me to do as I'm told, once again, then I hear him leave the room.

I stand there. Half naked. Not knowing who I'm about to fuck. I feel slightly terrified but excited and oh so horny, I can feel my pussy getting slightly wet.

I hear voices coming towards the door. Here they come. My heart is racing, I keep swallowing hard. The door opens and he introduces us. Hello David, I manage to say, my eyes still firmly closed.

He says goodbye and leaves me with David.

David walks over to me, telling me to relax. He kisses my lips, my cheek, neck and slowly towards my breasts. He gently grips my throat and tells me to make no sound. I nod so he knows I understand. He walks round behind me, forcefully bends me over and starts to gently finger me, I'm so wet, he removes his fingers and puts them in my mouth to taste myself, mmm so tasty. "

I'd love a go at this

Manchester

He puts my arms behind my back and pushes me to my knees, I can hear him undoing his belt and a zip, his trousers fall to the floor, he tells me to open my mouth, he slides his hard cock in, I do the natural thing and start to suck him, sliding my tongue up and down and around his shafts, I can hear him breathing heavy, good. He's enjoying it. I push my face into his crotch, forcing his cock down my throat, I use my tongue to lick his balls at the same time, I can feel his cock throbbing in my throat. He quickly pulls me off, and up to my feet, he bends me over the bed, and forces his cock hard into my very wet pussy, I'm told again to make no sound, gosh that's so hard, it feels so good, he's fucking me, hard, fast and so deep, God I need to cum, I try to hold off, but I can't, I cum, so hard, he carries on then pulls out, tells me to suck him clean, I can taste so much of me on him, mmm, I suck his cock, then kick his balls, cleaning him of all my juices. My eyes still closed, I wonder what this man even looks like. He pulls me to my feet, removes my bra and starts sucking on my nipples, pushing my breasts together hard, digging his fingers in.

By *hingford manMan  over a year ago

highams park East London

"He puts my arms behind my back and pushes me to my knees, I can hear him undoing his belt and a zip, his trousers fall to the floor, he tells me to open my mouth, he slides his hard cock in, I do the natural thing and start to suck him, sliding my tongue up and down and around his shafts, I can hear him breathing heavy, good. He's enjoying it. I push my face into his crotch, forcing his cock down my throat, I use my tongue to lick his balls at the same time, I can feel his cock throbbing in my throat. He quickly pulls me off, and up to my feet, he bends me over the bed, and forces his cock hard into my very wet pussy, I'm told again to make no sound, gosh that's so hard, it feels so good, he's fucking me, hard, fast and so deep, God I need to cum, I try to hold off, but I can't, I cum, so hard, he carries on then pulls out, tells me to suck him clean, I can taste so much of me on him, mmm, I suck his cock, then kick his balls, cleaning him of all my juices. My eyes still closed, I wonder what this man even looks like. He pulls me to my feet, removes my bra and starts sucking on my nipples, pushing my breasts together hard, digging his fingers in."

Mmmmmmmmm what a lucky guy

Dam horny

This is good need more please

Just checked your profile and I wish I was his work colleague

Why did you kick his balls ha ha I know you meant lick.

Manchester

"Wow you should write a book x"

Thank-you

Manchester

"Just checked your profile and I wish I was his work colleague "

Manchester

"Why did you kick his balls ha ha I know you meant lick."

Haha. Dammit!!

Manchester

He pushes me onto the bed, onto my back and spreads my legs. He tells me to pleasure myself, I rub my clit gently, then I push two fingers in, slowly fucking myself, he tells me to open my eyes and to look at him. He's a tall fella, stocky, quite handsome. Older. He tells me to make myself cum and when I do, to look into his eyes and thank him. This makes me so nervous. I fuck myself a little faster and pinch my nipples to get me there quicker, mmm, feels so good. I am getting close, I look over at him, his cock still hard, I look into his blue eyes, then I let go, I gush so hard and thank him, he smiles then tells me to get on my knees, to put my head down, he spits onto my ass hole. Pushes a finger in, then 2. Spits again and pushes in a third, it hurts a little but a good hurt. He finger fucks me then takes them out, he Spits again and I can feel the tip of his cock against my hole, I hold my breath then relax, as I feel him pushing his cock into my tight hole. Slowly he gets the whole length in, it hurts but feels good at the same time, he starts to fuck me, slowly at first, then fast, that feels so much better, oh God it's so good, I gush again, I can feel him throbbing again, he pulls out, tells me to get on my knees on the floor quickly, I do, he wanks his cock in my face until he cums. Mmm a nice big hot load dripping down my face and into my mouth, I lick my lips to clean up what I can, he uses his finger to clean some from my face and puts it in my mouth until I have eaten it all. He helps me to my feet and guides me to the shower

By *ere2help82Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Loving this

Me too, very horny xa

» Add a new message to this topic