FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The most surreal night - true story

The most surreal night - true story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tmassageman OP   Man  over a year ago

milton keynes

I used to run nightclubs where as you can imagine there are lots of fun stories and even more hot girls.

I used to have a waitress working for me. I will call her M for this.

She was polish and highly educated but like to work in the club for great money and fun. She was 5.8 with short black hair. Her body was truly amazing with big pert breasts and a bum you could spend the rest of your life admiring and playing with. She always wore very low jeans when she turned to work and you could always see the lacy knickers over the belt line. They always appeared loose and every night I had this unbelievable urge to just slide my hands down there.

Anyway.... 8 yrs later we got back in touch and agreed to meet for dinner and drinks. To be fair I thought nothing of it as it had been so long. Her getting back in touch did though trigger a lot of old fantasies that kept me cock busy for the few days lead up to out meet.

So we met in a bar and we were quickly chatting and exchanging stories. She then turned to me and said.... "are you as dirty in bed as all the rumours suggest?"

I was a bit taken aback but calmly said "even dirtier now"

She gave me a wicked smile and casually walked off the the bathroom.

When she returned she came in close to me and lifted her finger to my lips and said "taste"

Her finger slid in and I could taste her pussy... her finger was wet and tasted truly amazing. My cock was aching now.

"You like?" She said

"Fuck yes"

Good.... I have something else"

With that she brought her other hand to my mouth and slid her middle finger in..... I could taste the sweet tast or her arse.... all the way down her finger..... I was going crazy now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

milton keynes

At this point I was so horny I did not know what to do....

She says to me.... "I know you love licking a girls arse..... I want your tongue deep inside me later"

Bar bar was dark and we were sat in a little corner.... all I wanted to do was rush her back to mine and taste every inch of M. But she had other ideas

"I know you have another dirty little fetish" she says

I was puzzled as I have LOTS!

She got up and wondered back to the ladies room.

A few minutes later she returned smiling. She sat down and looked around. She then asked me to open my mouth.... I gladly did and she put the wettest piss soaked pair of knicker in there... I closed my mouth and sucked in pure heaven.

"You are a dirty little fucker aren't you"

By *ockyMan  over a year ago

Erdington

Keep going awesome tale I'm enjoying

milton keynes

So totally turned on we jumped in a taxi back to mine.... it's about a 10 minute ride.

She was there next to me.... and she slid a finger down her jeans and started playing. Keeping quiet and biting her lip. I was mesmorized and my cock was straining to get out.

She got inside my flat and I let her straight to the bedroom..... where she pushed me onto the bed.... took her jeans off to show a love dark trimmed bush. The her top cam off and bra.... her tits were truly amazing.... big dark nipples.

"So.... you like to eat arse do you?"

I nodded quickly!

She got on top of me with her back facing me.... she was sitting on my chest so I could see her arse and feel her wet pussy

milton keynes

"Keep going awesome tale I'm enjoying "

Glad you like

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

God keep going x

milton keynes

She started undoing my trouser and pulled them down along with my pants.... my cock sprung up covered in pre cum

She spat on her hand and started stroking my cock slowly when she licked her middle finger with the other hand.

She looked over her should at me and reach around with her wet finger and slowly slit it into her tight arse. Her bum is beautifully round and quiche big.... her hands was pushing into the fleshy cheeks and she fingered her arse.

After a minute or two she took her finger out and moved up my body till she was squatting over my face. I could smell the cum and piss from earlier on her pussy and the musk of your arse.

She spread he arse for me and lowered ordering me to lick her clean

milton keynes

"God keep going x"

There you go

By *oure The BossMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

This has the potential to be one of the best stories on here

milton keynes

As I licked and sucker her lips very arse.... she was spitting on my cock.... stroking me, playing with my balls and venturing a finger to my arse. I was in heaven!

She raised herself off me and looked down.... smiling and said

"Good boy."

She then faced me and straddled me and slowly love red her pussy onto my rock hard cock.... she then just fucked me hard and selfishly just using me to cum.... which she do in about two minutes

milton keynes

"As I licked and sucker her lips very arse.... she was spitting on my cock.... stroking me, playing with my balls and venturing a finger to my arse. I was in heaven!

She raised herself off me and looked down.... smiling and said

"Good boy."

She then faced me and straddled me and slowly love red her pussy onto my rock hard cock.... she then just fucked me hard and selfishly just using me to cum.... which she do in about two minutes"

*lowered

milton keynes

"This has the potential to be one of the best stories on here"

Glad you are enjoying

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice... Do carry on..

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

milton keynes

After she had cum.... the bed was soaking.... my cock and balls were dripping in her cum.... I could feel it trickling down to my arse.

She jumped off and kissed the tip of my ready to exploded cock. I knew exactly where I wanted to cum so I pushed her on her knees and forced her face into the bed. She gave out a longing moan. I knelt behind her and licked her arsehole. I tasted so good with all her cum around it. She was moaning loadly so I reached over to my bedside drawer and grabbed my lube.

I slathered my cock with the lube and put my lubed up finger deep in her arse.... she gave out a deep cry of pleasure.

I teased my cock around her anus until she started to push against me so I slowly slit my cock all the way into her. It went in smoothly and she reached behind to spread her fantastic arse.... begging me to go deeper. I could not take much more and I thrust hard for a minute before I unloaded a huge bolt of cum deep inside her. It kept cumming and cumming and knew she was loving it as she was just moaning and screaming.

Love this!!!

milton keynes

"Love this!!!"

I am glad you like it.... getting difficult to write as am so horny thinking of it

"Love this!!!

I am glad you like it.... getting difficult to write as am so horny thinking of it"

Please keep going! Im playing with my clit reading this!

milton keynes

I have to say it was one of my strongest orgasms ever! I lay there afterwards and she was laying in my arms.

"So exactly how dirty are you?" She asked

"Why don't you try and shock me!"

I love to push all boundaries so was confident that I would love whatever she had planned.

M got up and sat on me with her arse and back facing me. I could see my cum starting to dribble out of her arse. I loved the sight of that and she could tell.

M moved up my body so her pussy was just over my face and I was overwhelmed by the smell.... I wanted to small that for the rest of my life!

She then raised herself up and squatted over my face.... her arse wide and simple said "drink it"

She then pushed all my cum out of her recently fucked arse into my waiting mouth and over my face.

I loved every second of this and could not get enough. My cock was hard again and I wanted to be in that position forever

milton keynes

"Love this!!!

I am glad you like it.... getting difficult to write as am so horny thinking of it

Please keep going! Im playing with my clit reading this!"

How could I refuse

By *dventurerousgeoffMan  over a year ago

York

Wow love it..

milton keynes

After this.... we really needed another drink so we decided to get up and get some vodka. She did what all men love.... put on my shirt! I could keep my eyes off her.

Anyway... we were sat there just chatting like normal and after a few drink the conversation turned to sex

"Tell me what you want to try with me" m said in her sexy voice

"I have been fucked with a strap on before and I love it. Tough finding girls that really want to do it" I said

He eyes lit up and she calmly said "next time we have to round mine as I will have a lovely surprise for you"

My mind was racing now.... is there anything she wouldn't do?

I asked her the same as she asked me and she replied

"Get another girl with us as I love Pussy and arse.... plus can you imagine the fun I can have with a strap on and two of you"

I couldn't handle this and kissed her hard.... grabbing her short hair. I pulled me cock out and pushed her head down to my cock where I started to fuck her mouth and making her gag.

Without though I just kept fucking her till I came deep inside her mouth. I pulled her up and she slapped me.... then with a wicked grin kissed me.... passing me some of my own cum

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

milton keynes

Time to write some more.... I had to stop as I was writing inbetween clients and getting very horny.... not good when you are a massage therapist!

And I am love of the comments so keep them coming

We both fell asleep on the sofa.... and about any hour or so later we woke up and moved to the bed. I was sleepy, half cut and totally satisfied for now but M had woken up horny and wanting pleasure. She lay there next to me and I could feel movement.... I looked to my side and saw that she was playing with her pussy..... I lifted the sheets and saw her hand fingering her dark bush.... I watched as she put on an amazing show.

More minutes passed and I could see how wet she was.... I turned around so my head was down by her legs so I could get a better view.... and it was so sexy watching he finger and play with her clit.

She lifted a leg over me and placed an manicured foot on my chest.... spreading her legs and her hips moved up and down.

Her foot was moving up to my face.... I have never been over turned on by feet but I was in the mood to do anything so I let her place a toe in my mouth and I liked it.... she mound loud and my cock was throbbing now.

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Very nice

milton keynes

"Very nice"

Glad you like it

This is hot xxx