FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > meeting with 2 bi girls in Cornwall

meeting with 2 bi girls in Cornwall

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having read a good few of posts in the forum, I though it time to add one or two myself.

I wondered what your " least likely to happen sexual meet ups" were.

I have been very lucky in the real world of meeting sexually, not so lucky on here I must add!

I have had a good few situations that were really very unexpected and have never told anyone about them either.

One was meeting with two woman, quite a strange situation really. I was in a shop trying on a few pairs of jeans and some tee shirts in the changing rooms, it was pretty busy with a good few people around, I had to wait for a minute or two for a changing cubicle; when one become available I went in shut the door then realised the lock was broken, Oh well I though it's unlikely that someone will come in as I am undressing and not a real issue if they did anyway I suppose. I tried the tee shirts, before putting my original tee shits back on, un buttoned my jeans quickly realising I didn't put any boxers on that day, (sometimes I don't, and it was the summer!) I remember thinking at the time, I need to move quickly with this. Literally the minute I removed my jeans, (bearing in mind I had nothing on apart from socks) Someone opened the door I managed to kind of cover up before too many people saw.

The girl who opened the door was seriously fit, she said, oh I am really sorry to which I replied " that's fine, the lock has broken".

Feeling quite embarrassed, I quickly tried on the jeans, they all fitted ok, so did the tee shirts. hmmm what to do! I just wanted to get out of the shop but wanted the clothes. I went out of the cubicle, dressed I must add! got looked at up and down by a few people, the girl who walked in on me gave me a nice smile as did her friend, who was also pretty hot.

I got to the check out, this was pretty busy too, a minute or two passed, the two girls come and stood right behind me in the queue, the girl who had opened the door introduced herself and friend, apologised again and asked if they could have a chat with me outside when they had paid for their top. I though this a bit strange, I agreed, said "sure I will see you outside the shop" I was thinking maybe they were going to give me a bit of a lecture about not wearing boxer shorts in public etc, they really didn't seem the type though.

Anyway still a bit embarrassed I started chatting to them outside, introduced myself, said how embarrassing the changing room episode was, the response was "no problem at all, I must say I liked what I saw!!) followed by "would you have a coffee with us in that place over the road?" Yeah that would be good I said, walking to the coffee shop I was thinking, where the heck is this going to lead? we ordered three coffees, one of the girls went to the toilet, at this point the other girl asked me outright if I fancied her friend, I replied how could I not? you are both pretty hot, they really were! She smiled and quietly said that she was her girl friend, we are both bi and I need to find a guy to fuck her hard while I am away on business every month. ( they were her words) at this point the other girl was walking back to the table, I replied by saying that was absolutely fine with me, also feeling my cock swelling quite rapidly at this point, and I had no boxers on!! oh no! It took a fair bit of will power to overcome the bulge!

As the other girl sat down, her friend said I think he will help us out just nicely.

We sat and had a general chat, I was given a mobile number and asked to join them that evening if I could.

I met up with them that evening, had them both, one of the girls spent 3 days away every month on business, she asked me to come round while she was away to fuck her girl friend, she said I want you to use her, spank her hard every time before sex and please let her have it hard, do not be gentle with her, that's how she needs it.

The other girl was quite dominant with her friend.

This I done every month for around 3 years, also met up with them both in between too. They both ended up moving to New York with work, said I was more than welcome to visit and stay anytime.

I have had several situations over the years where I had met girls that I considered " out of my league kind of girls, this one was one of the most memorable though, I think

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I was private messaged and asked what age I was when this happened, It was about 4 years ago, the girls were younger than me, one was around 30 I think and they other one ( the girl I meet up with on a more regular basis was 28.

Feel free to share your " strangest meet up stories too.

Bump

By *ickthemiller2Man  over a year ago

brighton

I've had 2 bi girls before not from here but the real world

Has anyone had any similar experiences?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have to say I've met some lovely people through Fab but the meet that kinda introduced me to the whole scene wasn't on here at all.

I met a lovely pair of young ladies (late 20's) at a local social event just over 5 years ago. It was masked fancy dress and one of the pair just looked at me in a way you just know 'could' mean more.

I slipped her my email address at the end of the evening with some crap story that I hoped she'd follow up on and sure enough, about a week later I got an email.

A few emails later and we arranged to meet for coffee. The meet was very nice but we could both tell there was chemistry so we arranged to meet again the following week...at her place. When I got there her friend was there too. She asked if I minded and I said not at all.

After a coffee and a bit of a natter she offered me a tour of the place and her friend followed too. We got to her bedroom and, caught between the two of them I found myself being kissed from in front while a pair of hands reached around and undid my belt. This was my first ever 3some and my god was it good. I got the feeling they'd done this before but a few years on they admitted I had been their first and that usually they just played together. Things progressed as you'd expect and I continued to see the two of them several times after that (even once with a mate of mine).

A few years back the 'friend' met a guy and got serious so it switched to me and my 'coffee date' meeting alone for a while. I then introduced her to another friend of mine for her first mmf and finally with a fb of mine (that I met on here) for another ffm.

Unfortunately (for me, not her) she met a lovely guy and decided to settle down so I don't see either of them any more. Got some fantastic memories though.

» Add a new message to this topic