FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Milking chair. Fantasy.

Milking chair. Fantasy.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You sit me down in an old chair with a leather cushion & back, the arm rests are supported by the metal frame which continue through to the legs. "Let me give you the most intense orgasm you've ever had" you say "but you need to trust me". I nod & a grin spreads across my face as you place a blindfold over my eyes.

"Now just sit there & relax, let me do all the work & empty your balls of their delicious cum". Your hands place my arms onto the arm rests & you unbutton my trousers & slide them down my legs & they fall to the floor exposing my semi hard cock waving gently in the air. I feel your warm hand gently wrap itself round my shaft & you squeeze it gently & push back down my length revealing my helmet as it pops out from under the foreskin. I get a little harder in your hand, you know just how to work it & your thumb gently rubs over the sensitive pee hole & I let out a sound of appreciation.

You let go of my stiffening cock leaving it to sway by itself once again & silence fills the room. I pause for a moment & lift my hands to remove the blindfold but at the same time your hands push mine back down onto the arm rests "trust me" you say, "ok" I reply & grin like an idiot.

I can feel something soft & fuzzy rest on my wrists & on my forearms, feels quite nice but then there's a slight tightening on them but not enough to be uncomfortable. Your hands push my legs wide open as you pull my bottom towards the front of the seat & you push something behind my back telling me it'll keep me comfortable. Next I feel you lift my feet up onto the front of the chair & pushed to the metal frame of the arm rest & my heels against my buttocks. That strange soft fuzzy material is now applied around my ankles & once 'tightened' I feel the cold from the metal frame pressing against my ankle & now my calf as you do the same there. "Now, try & move your arms, legs & bum for me" you say. I try to lift my arms but I can't move them, then my legs but the same with them. I've been bound to the chair, my thoughts confirmed as you remove my blindfold & I look at the Velcro bounds that you've restrained me with. "One last strap to place now & we'll be good to go." You stand behind me & run Velcro around my chest & around the back of the chair, several loops of it in fact & I'm truly trust up. I can't move & totally exposed, obviously a thought I enjoy as my cock begins to stiffen.

You move around in front of me & sit down on a comfy foot rest looking intently on my hardening cock. You take out a small bottle of lube & squeeze the cool clear liquid along the shaft of my cock, it feels cold & I twitch as it hits my skin & breath in sharply at the same time. "Oh I'm sorry" you say "but we'll soon warm it up for you", your hand wraps around my cock smearing the lube up & down the length until it's glistening. Your left hand goes down to balls & you pull on them gently forcing back my foreskin & revealing my throbbing helmet, your right hand slowly begins it's transit up & then down my length stopping at the base & squeezing tightly & holding for a minute or two. I can feel a pressure building up along my cock & the veins along its length begin to fill up & swell, the helmet begining to turn a bright purple colour. "This looks delicious" you say "in fact I'm going to have to taste it". Your soft lips envelop my near bursting helmet, they feel so good as they work slowly back & forth on my helmet alone, my foreskin being held back still by your hand holding onto my balls. I can feel your tongue teasing the entrance to my peehole with more than a passing interest. Damn it feels good, I can already feel the precum starting to work its way from my balls & into the main vein as you suck harder on the head of my cock, you know exactly what your doing & you smile as you get the first glistening pearl of precum onto your taste buds. You stop sucking & look at my cockhead & run your thumb along the underside of my cock & sure enough a big globule of precum oozes out & begins to stretch as it hangs from the end of my cock "can't waste that" you say as you wipe it up on your finger & put it into your mouth. "I like how your spunk tastes & I want more, I have a thirst that needs quenching & you're going to quench it for me".

You sit back on the footrest & push back on my balls with your left hand, your right hand wraps back around my cock & starts to slide up & down the length but not coming to rest this time, you keep working it up & down all the while adjusting how tight your grip is, sometimes it's barely holding at others it feels like a soft vice gripping it hard. It feels amazing & my breathing alters & begins to quicken at the same time you change your stroke, no longer is your hand working up & down my length, it's concentrating on my pumped up helmet. This sudden change brings on an increase of unexpected stimulation & the arrival of my orgasm is imminent, I blurt out "I'M GOING TO CUM" at which point you let go. I can't believe it, so close to orgasm & you stop "What the fuck are you playing at?". "You don't think I got you all tied up & turned on for a 10 minute wank do you?" You reply. I'm lost for words in surprise & frustration, my cock throbbing & bouncing from the near orgasm. You smile & you return your hand to my balls pulling back the foreskin & your other hand wraps back around my shaft, it feels so good as you gently squeeze another big pearl of precum from the tip of my cock, this time licking it straight from the tip. Now I'm begining to ooze precum, again your mouth goes back down onto my cock & your tongue pushing against my peehole encouraging more tasty pearls from me, it feels amazing but again you change your tactics just as I get accustomed to what you're doing. You slide your mouth down my entire length & I can feel your throat rubbing against my cock head, soft & hot & wet & tight. You start fucking my cock with your mouth, sliding it up & down my whole length whilst your right hand follows it up to increase the sensation & every time forcing out a little more precum into your mouth. The speed at which you go along my shaft increases, I can feel a build up of pressure again along my cock as the veins start to really bulge. Your mouth comes away from my cock & your hand carries on pumping hard up & down. My body begins to stiffen all the muscles begin to tighten as my head begins to move back & I look to the ceiling as the inevitable approaches "I'M GOING TO CUM" I blurt out once more. Your hand keeps jerking back & forth along my length, veins feel like they're going to burst at any second & my orgasm rips through my body. My head flies forward onto my chest as a huge blast of cum flies through the air & over your shoulder but just as my second blast is about to explode from me your mouth slides down my length & I shoot a load into your throat. You hold me there in your mouth as the next wave of cum & the next all empty into your throat until there is no more twitching, no more thrusts, no more cum.

You slide your mouth back up along the shaft forcing your tongue against the vein draining as much from me as you can until the helmet remains between your lips, you can see the effect that has on me as I try to twist & turn but the Velcro straps are holding me in place & I can't do anything to stop you from touching my now oversensitive helmet. "Mmm... You taste good" you take my still hard cock out from your mouth & look at it "but I'm still thirsty, I want another load from you". I laugh nervously, "ok give me 20 mins & I'll be good to go" I reply. "No, you miss understand me, I'm thirsty & I can't wait 20 minutes". You push the head of my cock back into your mouth & begin to suck on me again. The intense sensations have me writhing, twisting & jerking as much as I can but the Velcro holds me firmly in place & I can't stop you from working on my cock. I plead with you to stop, I beg you to stop, I threaten you but you don't listen, you keep on sucking me harder & your hand returns to my balls & expose my cock head once again. I can't take it, it's driving my nuts, is it pain or is It pleasure? I can't work it out, it's a sensation that I've not endured before & now I'm being forced to take it, why is my cock still hard? Surely if I was spent it'd go soft but it's still rock hard in your mouth. Once again you begin to coax out small droplets of precum from me & you sit back taking my cock from your mouth, it's still hard & not so sensitive now. You start to wank me once again but this time you concentrate your efforts on the tip of my swollen cock. You keep spitting onto it to keep it lubricated & force out more glistening pearls of precum but you don't bother with these, you let them hang & fall to the floor. Soon that sensation begins to build in me once again & I know you're going to actually force a second orgasm out of me. I start to groan as your hand encouraged by the noises I make increases with speed, your other hand gently massaging & squeezing my balls. Every now & then you lean forwards & lick the end of my cock encouraging me to cum, telling me to cum,demanding that I give you another load. My body tightens once again as my orgasm fast approaches, once again your stroke changes & your hand now works up &'down my whole length. My back arches as much as it can & my head goes backwards whilst my cock begins to twitch violently & you force a new cum blast from me but you don't stop, you keep wanking me, forcing more cum from me with every stroke, every thrust is ignored & you carry on with the same intensity of stroke ruining this orgasm totally but the sensations with your continued stimulation are of discomfort. I Again I beg you to stop but you have your own agenda now, you tricked me into thinking you was a sub cocksucker but that's not the case, your pleasure is in milking this cumcow until every drop has been drained. Your mouth once again opens & slides down my cock, I whimper but I'm not as hard now, it's not going to be so easy this time. But you know that, that's why you've just pushed 2 fingers into my arse & you begin to finger fuck me & stroke inside me, one place in particular gets a favourable response & my cock begins to stiffen in your hungry mouth...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love this!

Wow, you read that quickly lol. Happy to hear you enjoyed it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story that has got me very hard. I would love someone to do this to me.

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Mmmmmmmmmmm

By *aytimevoyeurMan  over a year ago

temp with work. LN6/LN5 area ish

Love the idea of meeting a masturbatrix some day.This story is hot.

Thanks everyone. Happy to hear you enjoyed my fantasy. Would be great to find a willing woman who'd enjoy inflicting that torment

» Add a new message to this topic