FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fantasy sound like fun??

Fantasy sound like fun??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i was thinking last night of a little bit of role play and how I wanted u to have rough sex with me taken almost forcably?

It would start when you came into the house I pinned you against the wall spread your legs and roughly pretended to search you as if she was a suspected drug dealer or my wife who had been cheating on me

You would be wearing a long coat,white top short skirt stockin and high heels I throw the coat into the hall spread eagled your against the wall roughly kicking your legs apart while asking where you had hid it or where have you been (what it was I don't know it was spur of the moment thing )putting my hand up your skirt feeling your stocking and then ramming my fingers into your pussy hooking you knickers to the side,you are panting hard already and pussy was soaking almost instantly.

This turns out is your fantasy and not mine but during i think what the fuck!!! I want to please yonso calling you a dirty white cock hungry whore/BBC SLUT, as i frisked you paying special attention to your tits before I ripped the blouse right off you!!

Grabbing your hands making you feel how hard my black cock is through my jeans, my big black cock is throbbing.........and then I bend you over the table wrenching your skirt up,during which I rip your knickers right off you putting them in your mouth and pushing your head hard into the table!!!

AsI fucked you hard from behind, your begging for my cock deeper and deeper all the time I'm slapping your ass to the point it's turned red, you begin to beg and ask me can u cum...i just grunt n continue to punish ur pussy!!!'

U scream leon "IM YOUR FILTHY WHITE SLUT U OWN MY PUSSY!!!!! "

and it's at that moment I know u are fully satisfied

Sound like fun??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you not just copied this from the rough sex thread in this forum, pretty much word for word.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic