FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Village Games

Village Games

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A new couple had recently moved into the village. I'd bumped into them a couple of times in the local pub. They seemed alright, we were all roughly the same age and mindset so chatting was easy. It was Richard, or Rich that I got to know first, he was ok, a bit boring and seemed to love the sound of his own voice but as someone to talk to in the bar, he was one of the better ones. One night his wife came in with her friend. A very sexy blonde rock chick with great boobs. They looked great together. One dark red haired all corkscrewy and sexy, tight black jeans, and the other had a sort of Debbie Harry look about her. Obviously in our small village bar we didn't get many single females coming in so they were centre of attention for the whole night. All the blokes were buying them drinks and chatting them up, not that any got very far but just having female company was good enough for most. After a while I noticed that Anna, the dark haired one was playing me a little more attention than normal. I caught her a couple of times checking me out. She definitely had a look that said she was a very confident and sexy young 30's woman. I so wanted to fuck her and I had a funny feeling she wanted to fuck me as well.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Originally I'd had my eye on the blonde one. I'm a sucker for gorgeous big boobs. But as the night wore on I decided that Anna was the one I seemed to have more of a chance with even though I knew she was married. By the end of the night the flirting had become pretty full on, she was sitting close and rubbing my leg when talking to me. I still had the hots for her friend but decided beggars can't choosers and focused fully on Anna. As the night wore on I got to know more about her. They had recently moved down from Nottingham to the area, she had two little boys and Rich worked for the local council. He seemed like your typical council bod. But she, she seemed like a right hotty milf type, very flirtatious and touchy. I was starting to wonder if I was going to see any action with her tonight, but I think she was probably being well behaved because of her new village friend Sarah, the blonde one of the two. Eventually they left and walked home together. She made sure she came and said goodbye to me with a little kiss and a quick feel, so I was confident this was not going to be the last time we saw each other.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tell us more please

Please go on??

I saw Rich and Anna regularly in the local pub over the following weeks. Always together so I made sure I kept my distance. She would still become quite flirty and friendly with me as the evenings became late night drinking sessions. Sometime she would be a little too forward for my liking and would make me panic about what Rich was thinking watching his wife openly flirt and sit with me all night. She didn't wear anything that sexy, she was more sort of biker looking, tight jeans, boots, t-shirts etc. I did notice that she rarely wore a bra. She had lovely perky tits with nipples that would be pushing their way through her t-shirt material. Rich didn't seem to mind, but I couldn't work out if he was oblivious to her flirting or whether he was just cool with it. She was fucking sexy and loved the attention, the more d*unk she got the more flirty she would become. One night i caught her snogging one of the younger lads in the corridor as I made my way to the toilet. Rich was in the bar, but again he didn't seem to either know or care.

As time went I started to hear little rumours about them being swingers, or rather her playing away and him not seeming to either know or care. At the time I hadn't heard of the cuckold relationship, but even now I'm not sure that they were that. But she was starting to get known around the locals as one of those lasses that might say yes at the end of the evening. I heard a rumour about her fucking an 18 year old in the local park, and another about her getting fucked by one of the local cock happy lads. But still I couldn't prove anything or get these rumours confirmed. As I got to know her better I did ask her about the village gossip but she refuted all the gossip as just that, small village gossip. There was something that wasn't sitting right with me, I could believe that she would be up for it, but I couldn't work out her relationship with her boring husband. It was starting to drive me crazy.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

Tell us more

Loving this

I hadn't seen either of them for a while, they were working and settling into the village I guessed. You know, dinner parties and nibbles with other married couples in the village rather than getting d*unk in the local with a bunch of reprobates. They'd popped in the pub on Christmas Eve but we didn't speak. New Years Eve I was in the pub with the rest of the village. Some had been invited over to Anna and Richards for a NYE party. I hadn't been invited which I was a bit miffed about but the majority of people going seemed to be the local married yummy mummies and daddies. Still, it put a bit of a dampener on my night as the pub was emptying to go to their party. I thought about going over but thought better of it. If they'd have wanted me there they would have invited me. Oh well, a night in the boozer for me chatting to the d*unken locals. Just after midnight Anna and a few more people popped in the pub to get some more beers and wines. She was very d*unk but was looking amazing. She had a little 60's kind of mini dress on with definitely no bra, and I was hoping no knickers as well. She came straight over, gave me a big kiss and asked me why I hadn't come over. I said she hadn't invited me.

Sounds good

Enjoying where this is going

She grabbed my arm and told me to come over now. But I was sitting with some friends and didn't really want to go straight away so I told her I'd finish my drink and come over in a short while. Around about 1am I made my way over to their house. The front door was open so I went straight in. I found Anna in the kitchen chatting to a few of the wife's from the village. I had a mooch around saying hello to the people I knew. I noticed Richard was nowhere to be found. I hung around hoping to get a bit of time with Anna on her own but not wanting to set tongues wagging within the locals. Slowly people started to leave, soon there was only a handful of people left. I was sitting in the front room, Anna came in and kissed me, not a long snog but more than a peck on the cheek. I still didn't really know what she wanted or whether she wanted anything at all. She asked me to put some music on so I was sitting on the floor flicking through their CDs, there was a lot of hippy rubbish but I found a few classic tunes and started to front room DJ. Anna slid down and sat with me in the floor, the last people came in and said they were off. We sat there chatting for a while, my cock was bursting out of my jeans as she kept flashing her legs and I'm sure she had no knickers on, but I couldn't be sure. She started to stroke my leg, higher and higher until her fingers were brushing over my erect cock. She lent I and started to kiss me, I kissed her back and ran my hands over her body, rubbing her legs higher and higher. But then I pulled away. I asked her where Richard was. She said he was upstairs in bed with Kirsty, a married woman from the village whose husband had just been here earlier. I questioned what was going on, but being naive I didn't really understand what was going on. While we were talking she was undoing my jeans and pushing her hand inside to grab my cock. Fuck you're so big he said, I was fighting off the urge to cum straight away. This was the kinkiest thing I'd ever done. I was being led astray by a really fit milf while her husband was apparently upstairs in bed with someone else's wife. She went straight down on my cock, forcing her mouth down onto it. It felt amazing but I was worried I was going to blow my load too quickly. I reached up her minidress and rubbed her naked pussy, yeah she didn't have any knickers on, but she did have a very big bush and a very wet pussy. Fuck me she said. I said, I can't, Richard is upstairs I can't fuck you here. As I was saying it she was squirming across the carpet, opening her legs and pushing her pussy nearer to me. I'd never been with a woman like this before. She was brazen, she was fucking hot. I so wanted to fuck her but I didn't know if everyone had gone, I didn't know if Richard would come down any moment, and I was worried of coming too quickly. She kept complementing me on the size and thickness of my cock, she wanted fucking, her dress was up around her waist and she was spread legged with her big hairy pussy gazing up at me.

Richard so wants you to fuck his brazen wife

By *orovoyeurMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Yeh very good so far

I got brave from a while and started to play with her pussy, the first thing I noticed was how much bigger it was than what I was used to. I was still fucking the young girls that would be around the area. I hadn't really got into the slightly older, married, mummy types then. Not only how big but also how wet as well. I started to finger fuck her, I easily slid three fingers in, no problems, she was wanking and sucking my cock, forcing it so far down her throat that she was gagging and choking. I had to get her to ease off as I was right on the edge. I started to finger fuck her harder, within seconds she was gushing all over the carpet. This was another first for me, I'd never seen anything like it. I'd made girls cum before but when making love, not when roughly finger fucking them. In fact I'd never been with a woman that was acting like her. I was almost coming in my jeans, I was right in the edge. She was pleading with me to fuck her there and then. I mentioned Richard again, but she said fuck him, he's upstairs fucking Kirsty. I want you. I couldn't hid back anymore, I slid up her body, she laid back and opened her legs wider, as soon as my rock hard, pre cum dribbling cock was near to that pussy, she wrapped her fist round it and forced it into her cunt. I knew I wasn't going to last long so I just went for it and slammed it all in in one go, she loved it, she started to gush again, pushing me further insider her. Her eyes rolled to the top of her head and her face was contorted with cock. I managed about half a dozen hard strokes before I unloaded a cock full of cum into her sopping wet and matted pussy. I quickly put my jeans on and tried to make myself look decent just incase Richard came down. We were in that post coital moment where we didn't really know what to say to each other anymore. I was racked with guilt and felt terrible. I made my excuses and left. She saw me to the door and started to kiss me again, forcing her tongue into my mouth. I ran my hand to her pussy and had one last play before I headed out into the early hours, wondering what the fuck had just happened.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More

I didn't see her for a few weeks after that. I'd told my friend about what had happened and how I feeling terrible because I didn't know what to say to Richard when I saw them next. Plus the fact that I really wanted to fuck her properly. It had all been a bit much for me at the time and I didn't perform how I could have. I wanted to fuck her hard, I now knew she'd love it. But I wasn't one for creating unhappiness in someone's marriage so I was fighting between my conscience and my cock. But the first thing I had to do was see them both and see how they acted with me next. Would he be angry, did he know? If not then that's us cheating behind his back, which I didn't feel good about. He hadn't done anything wrong to me, so to fuck his gorgeous slutty wife just seemed a bit wrong. Anyway I few weeks had passed and I walked into the local around 10 at night, as I walked in I clocked them both in the bar, her one end, near to where I usually sat with my friends and him down the other end of the bar. I held my breath and walked in. I said hello to Anna, she smiled. After a bit Rich came over, he seemed normal, we said our hello's had a little chat and that was it. I still wasn't sure if he knew or not, I thought it best not to say anything just incase. Anna was much more flirty with me though, he didn't seem to mind. After a while Ruch said that they were having a few drinks in the garden on Sunday and that I should come over. Who was I to turn down an offer like that. My head started racing again with what ifs and what could bes.

Mmmmm moving to a village next year, love to find this sort of thing happening!!!

Sunday lunchtime I went round to Anna's with a couple of bottles of wine in hand. I knocked on the door and was welcomed in by Richard. It was lovely house, a large garden at the back, big open rooms, cool art all over the walls. Richard led me into the back garden where Anna another we're sitting chatting, drinking wine. I pulled up a chair and joined in the conversations. It was a lovely afternoon, really nice, I felt terrible for fucking his wife and then here I was drinking his wine and enjoying their hospitality. The day was a normal day, there was no weird sexual undercurrent or anything. Just a lovely lazy Sunday afternoon. As the sun moved across the sky we all started to get a little more d*unk and the conversations were getting more fun. Anna and Richard were having heated debates and she kept dragging me into their discussions, wanting to know what I thought or what I would do. It started to get dark and the other couple got ready to leave, I said J should go as well but they both said there was no rush and I should stay for another drink.

Is it worth carrying on?

[Removed by poster at 05/12/16 23:18:45]

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmmmm nice so far

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

"Is it worth carrying on?"

Absolutely... loving this

By *ittlecuteredheadWoman  over a year ago

donegal

Oh please do continue

By *ung stud v88Man  over a year ago

Hill Off Donegal

Sounds fun fun yum yum

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *ealaWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Anna had been getting more flirty as the night went on and now there was just the three of us left. I was unsure of what was going to happen, probably nothing but she was becoming more flirty both verbally and also touching and looking in my eyes. My cock was raging in my jeans again. Richard started to potter around in the kitchen, clearing up the empty bottles and glasses from the day's events. Anna started to discuss the other night telling me what had happened with Richard and Kirsty upstairs. Apparently not much, or he didn't fuck her anyway. I asked if she had said about what happened downstairs but she said she hadn't. Rich came out again and stood behind me, I could feel him look at her and saw ger respond with her eyes to him, then he sauntered inside again. She moved closer to me and started to rub my leg. I was nervous, as I wasn't sure what had just gone on. He came out again and said he was going upto bed, he was standing just behind me again but I'm sure I saw him motion his head towards me while looking at her, as if to say, go on then. I said good night and told Anna it was time I should be going. I was starting to get freaked out again. It wasn't what might happen, it was more that I didn't understand the set up. Did he know? Had they spoke about it? Does he want to watch? I had no fucking idea, so decided to retreat back home and get a breather. Anna started to kiss me. Not just a little kiss on the lips but a full blown passionate kiss, her body was pushing against mine and she was telling me that she wanted me to fuck her. See started to unbuckle my jeans but I stopped her. Fucking hell, what if he heard, and what if he didn't know, I didn't want to do this to him in his house, but in the other hand I really really wanted to sample this woman again. I wanted to fuck her right then and there. I told her I couldn't fuck her here as Rich might come down. She said he wouldn't while still wrestling with my jeans and cock. She'd grabbed it like her life depended on it. Fucking hell this woman was the horniest female I had ever met. I had to fuck her. I dragged her round to the side of the house, the side that I thought was where their spare bedroom was, thinking that he wouldn't be able to see. I pushed against her, forced my gand up her dress, pulled her panties to the side and started finger fucking her. Within 10 secs she was gushing all over the place. I pushed her to her knees as she hurriedly grabbed at my cock, taking it straight into her mouth, devouring the shaft like no woman ever had before. It was like she was addicted to cock, and the bigger and harder the better. I wrapped my hand in her hair and started to force her head into my cock, letting her off to breathe before plunging her mouth back down my cock. I pulled her up by her hair, spun her round and fucked her doggy style. As I was fuckjbg her I noticed one of the upstairs night had gone on and off. I panicked that he had seen us and pulled her round the corner a bit more where I fucked her roughly until I again filled her with my hot cum. I pulled up my jeans, sorted myself out and kissed her goodbye and left.

Apologies on the predictive text. Hopefully you get the drift of what it's meant to say.

Wow this is so horny and well written please carry on

I really had no clue what was going on now and I needed to know for my own sanity. Was he one of those blokes that got off on his wife fucking other people? I had heard of those but I thought, fuck if I was gonna be like that, I'd at least want to watch her getting fucked, at least you could maintain some control and get off on watching your slutty wife riding another's cock.

Anyway, back to the story. I arranged to meet up with Anna so that we could talk. She said that I should come round in the daytime as she's usually there in the day. The next day I went round and knocked on the door. She came to the door in bare feet with a loose knee length dress on, we went through to the kitchen and she put the coffee on. We started with polite chat and then I asked her. What is going on with you and Rich? Does he know? Does he like it? Does he want to watch? To be honest I'd feel more comfortable if he wanted to join in. She said that he didn't know but that they had decided to try an open relationship when they moved here. I said I think he knew but again she said that he didn't or if he did she didn't know. We talked for a while, all the time the sexual energy was building, I knew we were going to fuck and judging by the way she was leaning across and flashing me she did as well. I told her I had better go, we both stood facing each other and started to kiss, tongues dancing my hand went straight up her dress to her naked cunt. She patted her legs and I finger fucked her harder than I had ever done it before, again she came almost instantly. Gushing all over the kitchen floor, I'd never seen anything like it, it was like she had wet herself. I carried on finger fucking her and she carried on coming, more and more juice gushed out of her, her pussy was making that wet slapping sound as I continued slamming in Nd out of her. Her eyes were rolling again, almost like she was possessed, her face contorted, her lip curled up like a bad elvis impersonator, the floor was soaking, there was a huge puddle of her cum all over the tiles. Once she could stand again she dragged me up to her bedroom, my cock was harder than I'd ever known it, it almost looked angry, it was pulsating with adrenalin.

Her bed was unmade but that didn't matter, she fell into the bed and I started to take my trousers off. My cock was standing proud I front of me, she laid on the bed on her back, hung her head over the edge of the bed and started to suck my cock. This was another first for me, but I had seen it before on some dodgy old pornos. I started to properly fuck her face, I'm a good 8 inches and she was taking my cock all the way down her throat. I was literally ducking her face like I would fuck a pussy. It was fucking amazing. I pulled her legs up and started playing with her pussy again, within a couple of minutes she was coming again. I had never seen a woman cum as many times and as much as she did. Talk about an ego boost for me. Apparently I could make a woman cum within seconds of touching her. I was in heaven. Watching my cock slide in and out of her face. Every now and again I'd pull out and slap it across her face, my cock was covered in her thick throat juice, every time I took it out she was trying to ram it back in again. This woman was insatiable.

We fucked in all positions that afternoon, and she carried on coming and pulling those weird faces all the way through. This time I came in her mouth and she swallowed the lot like her life depended on it. The one thing I did notice that day was that her bed felt damp. And that was before I'd made her cum. And of course it was unmade. I dunno perhaps she had been having a play before I came round, or perhaps her and Rich had fucked that morning.

Over the following weeks that was what we would do, I'd come round when I was feeling horny and fuck her, that was the only contact we had. It even got to the point where I would text her on a Saturday night or a Tuesday night or whatever at 10 or 11 and tell her to meet me on the corner. I'd drive over and there she would be waiting on the corner for me. She'd jump in, I'd have my cock out ready, I'd grab her hair kiss her like a dirty slut and push her head down onto my cock. I'd then drive to a layby or field gateway while she was sucking me. Is pull over and then make her gag and almost be sick on my cock while she took it all down her throat. When I was about to cum I would force her head right down and cum in her throat. It was the weirdest sensation. Then we'd have a chat and I'd drop her off outside her house again, where she would straighten herself up and trot off to Richard again.

The Richard thing was doing my head in. He seemed like a nice guy, a good looking bloke, blonde haired, tall, well built. He was a bit full of himself and he obviously had a bob or two but he was ok. Occasionally I see him in the pub and we've have a chat, but I always felt so bad about what I was doing behind his back with his fucking sexy wife. He seemed oblivious to it all, he'd leave her in the pub and bugger off home, there was loads of rumours about her fucking this guy and that guy. She always denied everything when ever I asked her. The same way that she still denied that Richard knew or sent her out to me to fuck. But honestly, some of the states I sent her home in, you'd be hard pushed not to know. she'd be covered in spunk her clothes would be on backwards. But still she swore that if he did know he never said anything to her.

Sunderland

Loving this

What a hot thread to wake up to. Hope there is mode to come.

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Please don't stop. What an arousing story. Well written.

Great story

Gets better and better

Horny as hell now. Hope there is more x

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

Great story, one of the best on here.

Can't wait for the next installment.

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Love this story

Great story

Kettering

Very horny...

Loving this

Loving this more please

This not knowing was driving me crazy. There was no way he couldn't know what was going on. She admitted that he knew that she was going to meet me on those late night texts, but apparently he just thought we were justreally good friends. It didn't make sense to me. For a while I decided to knock it on the head as I didn't feel good about looking the bloke in the face and chatting to him in the pub and then sneaking around fucking his cock hungry wife. For weeks I stayed away from the pub and didn't text her. I was seeing someone else at the time and didn't want to be unfaithful to her. Plus we were having great sex anyway. Not as debauched as I enjoyed with Anna but it was very good and I was contented. Probably 6 weeks had passed without we making contact with Anna or seeing her. I hadn't been in the pub for a while so I hadn't really seen anyone. One Saturday night I walk in and take a seat at the end of the bar. I spot Richard in there with one of his village mates. I gesture hello and he starts to come over to talk to me. Fuck I thought, here we go, he's gonna ask me what the fuck has been gong on with his wife. I steadied myself for what was about to come. Hi he said, Anna says you haven't seen her for a while, she says she's missing her friend. I was shocked. I made up some excuse about being busy and not being around much. He said, look why don't you go over and see her, she's been really down and I'm sure she would love to see you.

So I'm sitting there thinking, he must fucking know, but still I wasn't sure. There was no wink winks or nudges as he was talking. He came across as if he was serious and he thought we just had a really good friendship. I told him I would pop round to see her soon and to pass on my best wishes to her.

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

great - continue please

By *ornyspunkMan  over a year ago

trucking all over

By *eeky goodnessMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Loving it can't wait for more

I sat there wondering what the hell was going on with him and Anna, and me. Was he in control of this situation, was I, or was she. I didn't have a clue. But she was the naughiest slut I had ever met. I sat at the bar and chatted quietly to my mate about her and Richard and what the fuck was going on. We supped our drinks and put the world to rights. Half way through the conersation he tells me that he has fucked her a couple of times after she'd been in the pub late. She'd invited him back to their house and he had fucked her in the front room. The weird thing he said was that he was sure the door had moved open while they he was fucking her. He was sure that Richard had been watching him fuck her. But he wasn't sure either. It turned out he'd fucked her a few times while I had been off the scene. If I'm completely honest this pissed me off a bit as he was far from a looker, and was a bit of an odd fish. Not the first bloke you look at to give you a good fucking. But apparently he's been having the time of his life for the last few weeks. He told me a couple of stories, fucking her round her house and taking her out in his car and fucking her outside at one of the local nature carparks. There was a part of me that was jealous and another part that thought oh well at least it's not me fucking her behind Rich's back.

Kettering

Love this story...

He wanted to carry on fucking her but once I was back on the scene she didn't want anything to do with him anymore, which was a bit awkward. The next time I saw her I took her to our usual spot and used her body like never before. I face fucked her until she was almost passing out, I stripped her and laid her across the front of my car and fucked her from behind calling her all the names under the sun. Once we had finished our hardcore sex session we sat in the car, I rolled a spliff and we sat and chatted for a while. She initially denied fucking my mate Barry, but in the end she had to admit that it had happened, that she was d*unk and didn't realise what she was doing. I asked her about her taking Barry back to hers while Rich was there in bed, she made out like it wasn't a big thing. Just happened. With this in mind I decided to up my duties, I didn't want anyone else getting that hungry pussy. I wanted to make that pussy mine, and mine only. I wanted to be the one that used and abused her. And this was how our relationship contributed for a few months. We never had normal sex, it was always d*unken, abusive fucking, and she was addicted to it, and so was I. I couldn't get enough of this woman, she had no boundaries, or not that I'd found yet anyway. I spoke to Dave and told him what I wax going to do. I was going to set up a threesome with her, me and Dave. I wanted to see how she acted with him, whether he could make her cum like me, whether she would do the same things that she would do with me.

Loving this. Keep it going

By *ussetdevilCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

Sounds like a great place to live, would love to find a local guy....

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

Kettering

Sunderland

Interesting

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Fucking great please go on

Here!

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What an epic tale - who knows what and who's doing who? Great story, looking forward to all of it plus the conclusion - if there is one?

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Brilliant

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

By *ikki ShooterTV/TS  over a year ago

Epsom

Well this has had me hard most of the day x

By *exy hot ass 2017Woman  over a year ago

caerphilly

Mmmm hurry up with some more

dungannon

keep going

By *lumbercoupleCouple  over a year ago

Worksop

More please x

Great story! , can't wait to read more

By *ockstarMan  over a year ago

Ballymena

can't wait for more loving it wish I could live there

I'd told Anna that myself and Barry had spoken to each other and we both knew what had been going on. I wasn't annoyed with her, why would I be. I guess as worst my ego had taken a little slap in the face, but I couldn't give this woman up, not yet at least. She squirmed for a little bit but once she knew we both knew she was as cool as she ever was. We would making passing references to a threesome, usually in a light hearted manner, but deep down we all knew it was only a matter of time before it happened.

It was a Saturday night and myself, Anna and Barry were the last people to leave the pub, it was well past 1am and we were all a little tipsy. Barry had bought his car out that night. It was one of those big Mercedes people carriers. Very roomy inside! We made some excuse about going up to the carpark to smoke a joint. Of course we all agreed that that was a great idea. All knowing what was going to happen. As we parked up Anna was very clingy with me, holding on to me in the car even though I was sitting in the front and her the back. It was clear that Barry was absolutely smitten with Anna, whereas I had always played it pretty cool with her. I think she liked that about me, it made me more exciting. I didn't fall at her feet like all the other hopeful blokes in the village. She seemed cautious of Barry, I'm sure this was for my benefit, for her to show that she was mine rather than ours. I rolled a spliff and took a slow drag, Barry put some music on, unfortunately it was Genesis. We all chatted for a while, I suppose we were all waiting for it to happen but no one knowing how to start it off.

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *ittlecuteredheadWoman  over a year ago

donegal

Amazing story

Waiting for more

By *dventurerousgeoffMan  over a year ago

York

Mmm a threesome with this slut

Very hot . Can't wait for the next instalment

I kissed Anna and she responded as I had hoped, her tongue darting around my mouth, her hands wandering across my body. Our positioning was rubbish so we decided to get comfy. Barry jumped out pressed some buttons, moved some seats and transformed the back of the car from normal seats to a fantastic fun car bed. We all climbed in to the back, we picked up where we left off, her hand was fighting with the buttons on my jeans to get to my cock. Her fingers wrapped around the shaft and dragged it out my jeans. Straight away she had dropped her mouth straight on me and was deep throating my erect cock like only she could. I could feel the head of my cock pop as she forced it down her throat, the feeling was amazing. I knew Barry had found her pussy as I could hear those familiar wet slapping sounds. She had cum as quick as she would with me. Barry was finger fucking her like a machine, she was clearly loving it. She took her mouth away from my cock as she came again. I slapped it straight back in and told her to suck that dick properly. She didn't disappoint me. Barry had now got his cock out, I could see his eyes devouring her pussy as he held his impressive tool in his hand, lining up his meat to fuck that gorgeous wet hungry pussy. I forced her head down on my cock, lent over and spread her arse cheeks as Barry plunged his big cock into her. He was calling her all the names under the sun. Go on you dirty bitch, you fucking love this don't you, you fucking naughty girl. To be honest his potty mouth took me by surprise. I thought I better up the anti and started whispering in her ear whet a good girl she was taking these cocks like a pro and how proud of her I was. Her exploded and she gushed all over Barry, literally all over Barry, and Barry's car seats and interior, there was even splashes on the roof of his car.

I needed to fuck her now. I needed to feel that pussy wrapped round my fat cock. We changed positions and I slammed my dick straight in her gaping cunt. She went to suck Barry's cock but he shyed away and started to wank. I later found out he didn't like blow jobs as his cock was too sensitive. She began to walk him and suck his hairy balls as I ploughed in and out of her as hard as I could. She was so wet there was splashes every time my hips met her sexy buttocks as I thrust into her. She was pushing back on me and begging me to cum in her pussy, to fill her up with my cum. I couldn't take anymore. I watched as Barry unloaded all over her face before she managed to get that cock in her mouth to duck out the rest of his man juice. This tipped me over the edge and I emptied my load deep in her hot pussy,

By *ealaWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

Very good

We cleaned ourselves up and say hating for a bit. It amazed me just how cool Anna was. Five minutes ago she was being tagged round the back of the car, being called all the names under the sun and taking cock like the prefect slut, and now five minutes later we're all sitting there smoking laughing and joking. We sorted the car out and dropped her off outside her house, it was 2.30am by now but she didn't seem to mind. I wondered if Richard was going to know about what has gone on. Perhaps she was in there telling him all while sucking his dick, or while he fucked her. I don't know, but I'm sure she must have smelt of sex and spunk, plus her clothes were soaking from her gushing all over the car. She truly was an amazing woman, I had definitely never met anyone like her before. She had no boundaries and seemed to love whatever was thrown at her.

* sorry predictive text, meant to start we sat there chatting for a while...

Newcastle upon Tyne

She's a naughty minx - that's for sure!!

More.............

Kettering

Would love to meet such a dirty slutty woman

A very good slut indeed

I'd become indifferent to Rich, I'd still ask her if he knew what was going on, but she swore he didn't, or he never asked. I mean the bloke can't be that stupid. I was calling Anna out at all times of the night, sometimes telling her what to wear etc. One night we got invited back to a couple of biker friends house where we met Charlie and Anna entertained all three of us all night. One minute we were sitting there the next has told her to get my cook out and show the lads her arse. She immediately did it like I had asked her to pop the kettle on. The big hairy bush had long gone. I don't remember asking her to shave but I think the fact that I always kept myself trimmed and shaved downstairs led to her following suit. She had the most amazing looking pussy, great lips, a very inviting pussy it was. The two biker blokes were enjoying the show, I told them they were free to share her and do whatever they liked. We spent the next few hours with her on her knees sucking each one of us in turn. We chatted while she entertained us, everyone and again one of us would concentrate a little more on her, fucking her or telling her what they wanted doing. We must have left their house at gone 4 in the morning. On the drive home I ordered her to suck what ever cum was left out of my balls, which of course she did. I watched her walk into her house looking like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards with fresh spunk matted in wr hair and on her dress. She looked fucking fantastic.

Brilliant can't wait for more

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Great

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmmm love it hope there S more to cum ?

Sunderland

Mmmmmmm

By *reasyontheeyesMan  over a year ago

out in the sticks

great story

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

"Mmmmm moving to a village next year, love to find this sort of thing happening!!! "

Hope you're moving to a village near me!

By *dventurerousgeoffMan  over a year ago

York

Wow def a slut

It was now a regular thing me, Barry and Anna meeting up on a Friday night drinking at the end of the bar until the early hours and then going off to enjoy a little late night fun together. Sometimes it would just be me and Anna as she felt Barry was a little too intense at times. He wasn't intense, he was in love with her. This woman was everything a man could dream of, she enjoyed sex like a man. She didn't want loads of gentle foreplay, she didn't want to be made to feel special. She wanted fucking, and she wanted cock, and she wanted as much as quickly as possible. She would always cum in seconds, as soon as you finger fucked her she would gush on demand. Lately she had started asking me with she should cum, or that I must tell her when she could cum. I loved this, it's the only time in my life where I was instructing a woman it to cum. And if she did she would get punished. I'd fuck her with my big hard cock, sliding it in and out of that beautiful honey pot and whispering in her ear. Can you feel that big cock in your pussy? Can you feel it in your cunt? Can you feel how much bigger it is than Richards? No wonder you want to ride this big fat cock, that husband of yours can't satisfy you can he? She'd get really worked up when I did this, begging me to let her cum, please tell me to cum. When I'd finally let her, I'd fuck her like a machine while she squirted and gushed all over us both, her face contorted with orgasm, her legs shaking, it was such a beautiful dirty sight to behold.

Nice!

There was rumours she'd quite a few of Richards friends. Stories of drinks parties and Richard going to bed for Anna to then fuck his friend while he watched behind the door. This situation had never happened to me so I couldn't be 100% sure. Barry had mentioned it be wasn't sure. I asked her and she denied it, like she always did. We were getting a little naughtier when we met lately. Be night me and Barry fucked her in the smoking shelter outside our packed local. Me and Anna had got into being a little more showy when we fucked so had started looking for dogging sites and busier car parks to play in. Sadly we never ever found any action, but we were so horny by the time we'd given up we'd jump out the car and I'd strip her and fuck her across the bonnet. One night we found a guy sitting in his car, we pulled up next to him, played in the car for a bit and then again I stripped her and fucked her on the bonnet of the car. I can only presume that the poor bloke wasn't a dogger as he never moved from his car. One night after a particularly naughty session I stripped her sat her in the car and slowly drove round the centre of Rugby, she was butt naked and playing with herself as people wandered between pubs and clubs and the bars of the town. She wanted to be fucked by a group of young guys that night. Sadly that never happened either. I don't know if we really wanted them to happen or whether that was just the game we were getting our sexual kicks from.

Is it worth carrying on?

I would say so. I've certainly enjoyed it so far.

Mr

By *ex EnthusiastMan  over a year ago

sleaford

Yes please

By *imiejayMan  over a year ago

stafford

Yes please

This is brilliant

horsham

Definetly

Life had been continuing as usual, texting Anna, picking her up, fucking, and dropping her back. Enjoying our Friday night fun and games. One night we took Anna back to mine, Barry was embarrassingly in love with Anna. I mean she was a very attractive woman, early thirties, long dark red corkscrew hair, a tight fit body, gorgeous perky tits. Not to mention that pussy, that always hungry pussy, a pussy that had power, a pussy that could bring men to their knees and break them. Barry was falling into this category. Me, I understood the game, I understood the pussy. That pussy liked a challenge, it found it too easy to get whatever cock it wanted. The way to control that pussy was to play with it, tease it, make it wait, then reward it. You had to fuck it, not let it fuck you, because if you did, it would use and abuse you and leave you standing with the rest of those broken cocks, cocks that no longer wanted to fuck their marital wife's pussies. These were broken men with limp broken cocks that she had left in her desire to fuck. The night Barry and I took her back to mine we had an amazing three some. She took Barry's big cock and my big cock in her pussy together and loved it. I was sitting on the sofa with her sitting over me, I'd been fucking in this position, with her bouncing on top, while Barry was playing with her arse cheeks and watching her pussy eating my cock, if my cock slipped out Barry would pick it up and position it back at the gaping pussy hole ready for her to ride again. I leant her forward and told her to stick her pussy out, slowly Barry eased his cock in next to mine and we started a steady rhythm, one in one out, she was in heaven, I must admit the feeling and sensations were amazing. It wasn't long before we filled her full of our hot cum and left her sitting there with her beautiful, beautiful pussy dribbling all our combined sex juices. She woman was a goddess of sex.

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Need to find myself an Anna

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic Story - more

Just a quick thank you to everyone who has sent private messages, pics and stories of their own dalliances. Thank you we've enjoyed them xx

By *azbirdy93Couple  over a year ago

alfreton

Why are villagers extra horny! This was like the village I grew up in

horsham

It was pretty quiet in the pub for a Saturday. I had only just arrived but Rich and Anna has been in there all evening. They were either end of the bar as they always were. She was sat in the corner chatting to some of the old boys in there while Rich was deep in conversation with some well-to-dos of the village. I sat with Anna chatting with the old regulars. Around midnight the barman called last orders and we all finished our drinks and got ready to head off. No action for me tonight I thought, As I put my coat on and said goodbye to the others still in the bar, Rich called out to me and asked if I fancied a nightcap at their house. Who was I to refuse an offer like that.

We sauntered back to their house which was a good 10 minute walk from the pub. Anna was walking in the middle of us and linked arms with us both. They'd clearly both had quite a bit to drink so I was feeling more sober then I really was compared to them. We arrived at their house and we're all stood in the kitchen. I was pretty sure nothing was going to happen as they were bickering as usual with me being a kind of alternative agony aunt. At best I was hoping for a feel up and perhaps a cock sucking if Rich went to bed, but oh mistaken I was. As Anna poured the drinks, Rich started to paw her, feeling her arse while she bent over, he undid her skirt and was rubbing her arse and legs. He was looking at me when he was doing this so I was sure it was ok for me to look on in admiration. After he had groped her for a while he asked if I would like to have a feel. Now I was really confused because still as this was all going on there was no indication that he knew what had been going on for several months. I decided to play it cautious and pretend like I was a bit nervous of what I should and shouldn't be doing. We retired to the front room where she sat in between us. She started to get fresh with us both, obviously concentrating on her husband more than me. It was t long before she had his cock out and was sucking it. I sat and watched her suck on his little hairy cock not knowing what I should do next. He told me to help myself so I started to run her bum and legs as she continued to suck on her husbands dick. My hand reached her pussy, man she was wet, and this scene that was unraveling before me had me rock hard. He told her that she should not leave their guest out, so she turned to me and started to undo my jeans and relieve my straining cock from its confinement. My cock stood proud, it was almost twice the size of Rich's and a lot thicker. She sank to her knees and started to suck on my cock while her husband watched on. I was still trying to play it cool, like this was a whole new thing for me, where in reality we had a much better sexual understanding of each other than they did. She stopped, turned and reached across the table and myself to get her drink. As she did her naked arse was stuck in the air, right I front of my face and with the perfect view for her husband to see. He told me to play with her pussy and to see how wet it was. I started to finger fuck her as she collapsed across my waist, lifting her arse in the site so I had better access and I guess so he had a better view. Half my hand was pounding in and out of her now and she was extremely wet and turned on. I was still trying to hold back a little, trying not to make it obvious we had done this a million times already. I asked Rich if he would fuck her and let me watch. She moved over and sat on his lap facing him and sank down into his cock, they were fucking but to be honest, there was no passion. It was pretty boring to watch. I was sitting there thinking, ducking hell if I was him I'd be taking full advantage of this women for both our enjoyment. Don't get me wrong he was obviously liking being in control and offering his woman to be but, the whole scene was a little timid and full of nothing much. After a short time she lent over and started to suck my cock. At that moment I had a little fantasy that perhaps he would like to suck my cock. I imagined teasing him and gently forcing him to suck my big hard cock while his beautiful slut of a wife watched on seeing what a weak little man he really was. Yes I may have had a great job, fancy lifestyle, blonde hair, good looks etc. But he didn't have what it took to satisfy his wonderfully horny wife.

Loving it . More please

dungannon

mmmm more please

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Very good enjoyed reading this hope there's still more to cum ?

horsham

can't stop now!

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Sunderland

Nice

Very nice xxxx

Oh please don't stop yet. Xx

By *olfie2000Man  over a year ago

Download

Brilliant, well written, hope there's more xx

This was the weirdest situation I had ever been in, I still had no idea whether he knew about me fucking his beautifully sex-fuelled wife for the last few months. And now here I was watching him fuck her and trying to pretend like it was the first time I had ever seen her naked or sampled her wares. Their fucking died off a bit and he goes back to wanking himself while encouraging her to play with me. I was also sitting there with my big bald cock in my hand with still another handful hanging out the top of my fist. She came over and positioned herself over my cock and slowly reversed that pussy down on to it. In no time we were fucking like rabbits, I was slamming into her and she was loving it, gushing and squirting all over their sofa while he sat there wanking is half limp cock. My confusion hadn't gone, but I just didn't give a fuck anymore what he thought, I was going to show him how I fucked his wife, just how she liked it. I told her to go and get dressed up, put her stocking on and to make a bit of effort in. She wandered off and put her basque and stocking on while I told Richsrd how lucky he was to have such a horny and beautiful sex crazed wife. Anna come back down looking like a high class escort, she came straight to me so I started fucking her from behind. I told her to suck his dick while I filled her full of a real cock. Richard seemed to prefer to watch and half heartedly wank. So we just fucked and pretty much ignored him. Every now and again I thought about putting my cock in his mouth and making him suck it. I'd never had any thoughts like this before with blokes, but he'd tucked me off over the months. I mean if you had a woman like this you've got to put the work in to firstly keep her fulfilled and contented, and also she needed controlling. She needed that slut that bubbled underneath her yummy mummy persona to be controlled, as punished, and of course rewarded. He had no idea.

We were now laying on the sofa, making love to each other, he had moved further away and was watching. After a few minutes he stood up and said he's going to bed. I asked her what the fuck was going on, I thought this was meant to be a threesome. Where does he think he is going? I told her to tell him to come back and join in. She staggered off after him, her thighs glistening with her cum. She came back after a couple of minutes and said he'd gone to bed. I told her to get on her knees and suck my cock, while she slurped and sucked my cock I told her, you know what this means don't you! I said you understand that you are now mine. He has given up, he's seen you fuck a real cock, and he knows he can never give you what you need. He knows that I can. So from this moment on, you are mine. She nodded her head, forced her mouth all the way down my shaft and gushed all over their lovely carpet.

By *udiguyMan  over a year ago

harrogate

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Wow! What a story!! So erotic and horny!!

Brilliant

Love love loving this! Thank you OP

Amazing story. Thank you!

[Removed by poster at 11/12/16 09:32:18]

Great story !

By *ames WhyteMan  over a year ago

Near Manchester Airport

This beats the hell out of Midsommer Murders.

A great read, thank you xx

Please more.....I need distracting from Christmas decorating!

Thanks everyonr for you kind words and messages xx

By *ike4362ukMan  over a year ago

Cheshunt

Fantastic story line. Really erotic.

Great story x

Kettering

Terrific story

dungannon

cant wit for more

Will be writing the next instalment tonight. Feel free to fab her pictures please, as it does wonders for my sex life.

By *atandasmileMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Will be writing the next instalment tonight."

An excellent story. I look forward to it.

"Feel free to fab her pictures please, as it does wonders for my sex life."

Pics of her very sexy self duly fabbed. Have a very good night

I could believe that he had given her up so easily to me. We decided to both sleep on the settee together that night. That was the first night that we had actually slept together properly. We fucked passionately all night. Nothing weird or kinky this time, as we fucked I whispered in her ear dirty thoughts, telling her what a wimp her husband was, how could he leave her here with me to get fucked all night I his own house while he scuttled upstairs to bed. I left her early in the morning and made my way home, ready to embark on my new adventure. Anna seemed very cool about everything, wasn't flustered at all. I wondered if it was all still a game that I didn't understand but I had the feeling it wasn't, it honestly felt like he had blown it and lost his wife to me in one d*unken night.

Some of you might be thinking that my behaviour towards him was out of order. And when our affair first started I absolutely felt awful about what we were doing. But as time went on I was convinced that he must have actively encouraged this situation, he must of known what was going on, there was no way he wouldn't have known. When she arrived home from a night out with us, she would either have a pussy full of cum, or her face and hair and lips would be covered in sticky cum. Or if he was really lucky she would arrive home with both.

I had to work out what I was going to do with this insatiable woman, how was I going to control her carnal desires and her need for more and more cock. How was the relationship going to be between the three of us now, me, her and her stupid husband.

Mmmm sweet wet dreams now - thank you

Things were a little frosty between myself and Rich. He never said anything and I didn't take the piss with him. I was happy for them to carry on their life together, but we all knew that if I wanted her then she would be mine. She couldn't help herself, she loved this cock too much to give it up. I'd told Barry about what had gone on, he was really chuffed as he knew that this meant that he would hopefully see some action as well. I don't think Barry really understood the situation, in his head she was fucking the both of us equally. He thought he had as much right to her as I did. But like all the other blokes before him that had fallen at her feet unable to recover from the power of her cock eating pussy, she would only fuck him now if I told her too. Over time I'd come to realise that although she was the biggest cock slut I had ever met, she liked me to tell her who to fuck or what to do. This gave her the perfect excuse to be that slut that bubbled underneath her 24hrs a day, without it being her doing. She liked it because she could do whatever she wanted but she was t being a slut, she was being a loyal and open girlfriend to me, is how she saw it. When in reality she was insatiable for sex, any sex with anyone. She just really lived cock. And now she was mine and all mine, my own beautiful cock slut.

Out of the blue an old friend got in touch and told me he and his boyfriend were coming up for the night and did I fancy meeting up and could they stay over so they could drink. I told them a little bit about Anna and said that I would have a word and see if she would be up for putting them up for the night. I was thinking about what might happen at this little get together in her house with her husband, and Nick and his boyfriend Andy. Perhaps we could invite Barry along as well and make it a proper little house warming. But in my wildest dreams I could never have imagined what went on that night.

This is getting better as it goes on . Can't wait for the next part

Kettering

Everything was set for the weekend. Nick and Andy would be staying at Anna and Richards house and we had also invited along Barry. I'd known Nick for years, he was a great guy. He was gay but you wouldn't know it to meet him, he was very straight acting and I knew from past stories that he liked playing with the ladies as well. I think it was more about the depraved sex rather than what sex people were for him. He was one of those blokes that always seemed to be in the right place at the right time. Years ago he told me about dogging, told me a few stories of what he had seen and done at a local spot near to where he lived. He had had off the cuff threesomes with mates and their wives. He was clearly a lucky fucker. But when I thought about it, if I was in a couple and wanted a threesome, he would be the kind of bloke you would trust to ask and also the kind of bloke that you know it wouldn't be awkward, he'd just enjoy it for what it was. If had a few chats with him overthr week planning the weekend. He's told me about Andy, and how big his cock was, apparently it was huge, 10 inches of prime gay meet. Obviously Nick was very happy with his new boyfriend and his massive cock. Secretly I was quite excited to see it myself, especially in the surroundings that were planned. I'd never seen a huge cock in the flesh and I wanted to know how Anna would act once she saw it. Like I didn't know. Nick asked if Anna liked a line or two. And knowing Anna like I did I told him that it was the only thing I'd seen her take that would make her more sexually outrageous than she was already. If that was possible. I knew Rich liked it too so it looked like it could be a night to remember.

On the day I popped round to Anna's in the afternoon. Rich went out to get some drinks in while Anna got herself ready, and I had a bath and got myself shaved and soaked ready for the fun fuelled sex night in store. I spoke to Anna while her husband was out fetching the party nibbles and drinks. She'd told him we were having a little party but he didn't know anything about what was planned for the evenings entertainment. I popped a little blue pill and readied myself for the night in store.

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

"Things were a little frosty between myself and Rich. He never said anything and I didn't take the piss with him. I was happy for them to carry on their life together, but we all knew that if I wanted her then she would be mine. She couldn't help herself, she loved this cock too much to give it up. I'd told Barry about what had gone on, he was really chuffed as he knew that this meant that he would hopefully see some action as well. I don't think Barry really understood the situation, in his head she was fucking the both of us equally. He thought he had as much right to her as I did. But like all the other blokes before him that had fallen at her feet unable to recover from the power of her cock eating pussy, she would only fuck him now if I told her too. Over time I'd come to realise that although she was the biggest cock slut I had ever met, she liked me to tell her who to fuck or what to do. This gave her the perfect excuse to be that slut that bubbled underneath her 24hrs a day, without it being her doing. She liked it because she could do whatever she wanted but she was t being a slut, she was being a loyal and open girlfriend to me, is how she saw it. When in reality she was insatiable for sex, any sex with anyone. She just really lived cock. And now she was mine and all mine, my own beautiful cock slut.

Out of the blue an old friend got in touch and told me he and his boyfriend were coming up for the night and did I fancy meeting up and could they stay over so they could drink. I told them a little bit about Anna and said that I would have a word and see if she would be up for putting them up for the night. I was thinking about what might happen at this little get together in her house with her husband, and Nick and his boyfriend Andy. Perhaps we could invite Barry along as well and make it a proper little house warming. But in my wildest dreams I could never have imagined what went on that night."

Nick and Andy arrived before Rich had returned from his shopping trip. We both greeted them at the door, Anna took Andy upstairs to show him their room and to put his bags away. I took Nick into the kitchen, poured some drinks and brought him upto date on the planned nights events. Anna was longer than needed upstairs with Andy, which sent a pang of jealousy through me, wondering what they were getting upto up there. Was she sucking on that huge monster cock already, without my say so! Was he stuffing those 10 inches of meat in mummy slut already. As I was starting to check myself, compose myself again from those fleeting feelings of jealousy and that little pinch of hurt they walked back into the kitchen together chatting away. She didn't look like he'd fucked her. You could always tell when she's just been fucked good, because she literally looked like been fucked good and proper. Her hair would be all over the place, her face flushed, her eyes unfocused, and she would be insatiable for more cock. Perhaps they'd just had a line together, I don't know.

Her husband arrived back and Anna introduced him to Nick and Andy, he shook their hands and continued to put the supplies in the fridge. The doorbell rang again and Richard went to answer it. In walked Barry, looking a rabbit in headlights with all these new people in one room. Barry was a proper villager and slightly awkward in social situations, he had a Alan Partridge feel about him sometimes. I always noticed it more when he was in strange surroundings. And I think he thought that this was definitely going to be a strange surrounding. Richard poured more drinks for everyone, and I put some tunes on the CD player.

I don't know how it started, I was sitting on a breakfast chair at their breakfast bar, Anna came and sat on my knee, she put her back behind her and started to rub my already hard cock. I started to rub her body, cupping her tits and nibbling her neck. She was starting to push back and squirm on my cock, she was certainly enjoying putting on a little show for the four other men in the room. It was Nick who made the first move, he came and started to run her body and tits from the front, he began to unbutton her shirt as he spoke to her saying, you like this don't you? I've heard you can be a very naughty girl. She'd moved a little off my cock for a minute, and started to pull at my jeans, I went straight for the pussy and started playing with her gorgeous lips from behind with my finger tips, man she was soaking already. She managed to wrestle my cock from my jeans and started to wank me off, she turned to face me, bending over and sticking her sexy arse out as she went down on my big thick cock. Nick took the hint and lifted her skirt, pulled her panties to the side and started to play with her pussy. Fucking hell mate, she's fucking dripping already. He speeded up his hand action, I felt her legs drop a little as she speeded up her sucking on my cock. She never gently sucked you, if she was sucking cock, she would suck it like nothing you've ever seen, she be forcing her head as far down as she could. It would take her a few thrusts but he would always manage to shove the whole length into her throat. She was amazing, she was insatiable, and she was about to get fucked like I have never seen her before.

So there she is, sucking my cock like its the last one on earth, Nick is standing behind her wanting his cock and finger fucking her pussy. While this was going on he was chatting away to the others. Come on lads get your cocks out let's see what we've all got. In no time at all Rich and Barry has there cocks out and were happily wanking them while watching Anna warm up for the nights fun and frolics.

Wow! This story just gets better and better..... it's told so well too!!

By *adrMan  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Great story Pervy Bleeders nice 'n sexy, but believable & with unexpected twists to it. Thanks & please keep going MMmm...

dungannon

great - keep it going

More please

Newcastle upon Tyne

Phew - What a woman!!

Great story, well written - an epic!

Here!

Again thank you all for the kind comments and messages.

Kettering

Loving this story

By *exy hot ass 2017Woman  over a year ago

caerphilly

Omg i want to be anna lol fab story xx

This gets better all the not a good idea to read it at work though lol

I needed to fuck her, my cock was like rigid steel and throbbing to the point it almost hurt. I turned Anna round and slowly sat her down on my raging cock, I watched as her wet pussy eagerly started to eat my shaft. Her pussy felt fantastic, almost cooling my cock the deeper it went into her. Andy stepped forward and started to play with her boobs, she wrestled with his jeans and sunk her down into his boxers and pulled out the biggest cock I had ever seen. It was perfectly proportioned and fucking huge. It was a real beauty. Like the good cock slut She is Anna lowered her mouth around that gigantic cock, and started to suck and lick it a woman possessed. Her pussy was gushing and squirting cum down her and my legs as she built up a rhythm on that big gay cock.