FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Rough sex

Rough sex

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

D confessed recently that she wanted rough sex taken almost forcably,we did this tonight as she came into the house I pinned her against the wall spread her legs and roughly pretended to search her as if she was a suspected drug dealer or terrorist !

D was wearing long coat,white blouse short skirt stockings and high heels I threw the coat into the hall spread eagled her against the wall roughly kicking her legs apart while asking where she had hid it(what it was I don't know it was spur of the moment thing )putting my hand up her skirt feeling her stocking tops and then ramming my fingers into her pussy hooking her panties to the side,she was panting hard already and pussy was soaking almost instantly.

This was her fantasy and not mine but I thought what the fuck she's a great girl and I wanted to please her so calling her a dirty cock hungry whore I frisked her paying special attention to her tits before I ripped the blouse right off her I grabbed her hand makin her feel how hard I was through my jeans and then bent her over the table wrenching her skirt up ripped her panties right off her putting them in her mouth and pushing her head into the table as I fucked her from behind all the time slapping her ass red she came very quickly and I came all over her ass calling Her a kinky slut as I went to put the shopping away.

True story happend an hr ago and my cocks killing me lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"D confessed recently that she wanted rough sex taken almost forcably,we did this tonight as she came into the house I pinned her against the wall spread her legs and roughly pretended to search her as if she was a suspected drug dealer or terrorist !

D was wearing long coat,white blouse short skirt stockings and high heels I threw the coat into the hall spread eagled her against the wall roughly kicking her legs apart while asking where she had hid it(what it was I don't know it was spur of the moment thing )putting my hand up her skirt feeling her stocking tops and then ramming my fingers into her pussy hooking her panties to the side,she was panting hard already and pussy was soaking almost instantly.

This was her fantasy and not mine but I thought what the fuck she's a great girl and I wanted to please her so calling her a dirty cock hungry whore I frisked her paying special attention to her tits before I ripped the blouse right off her I grabbed her hand makin her feel how hard I was through my jeans and then bent her over the table wrenching her skirt up ripped her panties right off her putting them in her mouth and pushing her head into the table as I fucked her from behind all the time slapping her ass red she came very quickly and I came all over her ass calling Her a kinky slut as I went to put the shopping away.

True story happend an hr ago and my cocks killing me lol"

Very nice

By *cotsguyyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Mmm, lovely. Can't beat a little bit of rough play now & then. & she's hot too.

Sounds awesome!

Would love some of that

Belfast

"Sounds awesome!

Would love some of that "

[Removed by poster at 04/12/16 23:22:09]

mmm very nice babes... Would love that nice fat dick shoved inside me...

Well done.

Exploring each others fantasies is a marvellous thing.

It's the only way to play xx

Love this thread.

My fb wants to have force sex with me and a stranger.

No safe word

No barriers

She wants to give herself to me and whoever I choose and this just got me thinking

"D confessed recently that she wanted rough sex taken almost forcably,we did this tonight as she came into the house I pinned her against the wall spread her legs and roughly pretended to search her as if she was a suspected drug dealer or terrorist !

True story happend an hr ago and my cocks killing me lol"

We love the scenario, we have played it out a fair few times yummy

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I must admit I was a bit nervous doing it but we had a safe word and I let my imagination run riot but I was a bit worried she loved it though so next time it's going to be my day far pervier lol

Belfast

"I must admit I was a bit nervous doing it but we had a safe word and I let my imagination run riot but I was a bit worried she loved it though so next time it's going to be my day far pervier lol"

Looking forward to hearing all about it.

» Add a new message to this topic