FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tied, teased & tagged

Tied, teased & tagged

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atryna OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Great Yarmouth

Sorry readers, last post stopped inadvertently.

You may recall Kat is doggy fastened to the bed,

Pete's helmet just inside her mouth, the pre-cum drool slithering out and down this tgirls chin. Tom has pushed his thick, hard, long tool into the hilt making her body jerk up then down as she impales herself onto the hard cock in her mouth, she gags, then gags again, momentarily reflects on what is happening, adjusts her breathing and inhales. She gags again, inhales and sucks. Pete is maybe half into her mouth but he's not withdrawing an inch. He rocks forward slightly trying to gain ground. Kat gags again as she feels Tom's cock slowly withdrawing ...

Not leaving yet you Naasssty SLAG, no way and he rams her once more. Its your favourite fantasy remember. You're a fucking dirrrtyy WHORE ...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Great Yarmouth

Kat chokes as she gags on Pete's cock the precum dribbling from her lower lip, Pete's cock swells in her open mouth. She wants to prove to Tom that she can do this. Damn it she won't chicken out he's ridiculed her enough saying she's not much of a whore if she can't take cock at both ends. If she is going to be a tgirl slut for him he wants to see her loving the game.

Squeeze her nipples Pete. Pinch them hard then twistthem that'll get her going. She'll gobble on yyou more when they start to throb. Pull on them too. As he does Tom pulls his cock out, ever so slowly, Kat feels his bellend throbbing at her cunt lips and very quickly tenses her asscunt muscles. Bang, Tom thrusts forward quickly and she involuntarily gasps. Pete exhales, Fuck Me!!! She's swallowed it all. Fuck!

Tom is pleased but tries not to show it too much. Oh you nasty little slut. The fucking whore does like cockafter all. Let's see how much ehh. Remember if you love it you'll keep gagggagging. Tom slowly moves back, extracting his cock into only his bellend remains. Kat can't stop drooling but she won't stop sucking. Tom is hesitating, teasing her with short thrusts in and out but refusing to impale her. Why?

Pete, I haven't told you about the time Adam and me got this slag tarted up and took her out to strutt her stuff have I. We got her high on the idea of dressing her up then finished her outfit off with a see through plasticmac. Dead sexy, showed off her prime rump to a tee. Fucking tart ... And with that he rams his cock straight up Kat to the hilt. She gasps, chokes and gags but fights the urge to push Pete,s cock out. Drool is running from her lower lip in torrents but if she loves cock she must keep going. Click. Click. Fuck what was that? That's right Adam, isn't it?

Fuck. When did Adam come in? Where is he? What was the clicking sound? How long has he been there? Click. A flash goes off. Fuck, their taking pictures!!

Tom and Pete push their cocks in. COME ON SLAG. Don't stop remember you wanted this rough session didn't you. It's your fucking ultimate fantasy right. Go on Adam, keep taking the pictures but tell Pete.

As the camera clicks, Kat realises she is now just cock fodder they're talking about her not to her. She is slowly but surely becoming the piece of meat she has often dreamt of being, a trophy to hang upon any erect cock, there for the taken, a tart, a slut, a whore. A CHEAP NASTY SLAG. But if she wants Tom ...

Great Yarmouth

Adam looks at the scene in front of him. His two friends are increasing their rythym, Tom egging Kat on to gobble Pete more he motions to Adam to draw the curtains back, to put their horny little slut on display for the punters he looks down to watch her arse quiver each time he thrusts back into her, stretching her hole more and more with each thrust.

Adam senses that Kat is getting more into her role, sucking greedily on Pete as the drool continues to dribble of her chin. She is still choking, aging on his cock but she also appear to have worked up her own rythym, impaling herself on his hard cock before rocking backwards to counter Tom's thrusts. Fuck Tom, it looks like she's fucking you two not the other way around. The dirty whores fucking you!!!

I think you're right Adam. The SLAG is giving us a run for her money. Hey, I think she's putting on a show for you. I think she's always wanted your cock too. Tell Pete about that night we took her streetwalking. See if we can get her cock d*unk ehh...

Great Yarmouth

Adam begins ... Hey Pete, she was up for it that night.

Once Tom had her tarted up we had to put a skirt on her to get her to the car. We drove into the city to a bit of trading estate by the station. Not the red light area itself but close enough to it. Tom helped her out of the skirt and then told her to get out of the car. She was as nervous as hell, shaking like a leaf but when we coaxed her out she fucking looked the part. Tom lit her fag and told her to walk up and down the short stretch of road while we sat and watched. You could see her arse and stockings and suspenders through the plasticmac and her five inch heels meant she was tottering on them with no chance of getting back to the car quick if anyone came along. A white van went past and she hesitated but he just slowed down to look. A car then did the same, then a lorry. Kat kept looking worried but Tom said she had better keep it up. After about 5 minutes a taxi pulled up beside her and the window lowered. Kat told us later that he had asked her if she was working. The stupid bitch didn't know then what that meant so replied NO. He told her she looked great, with her ass on show, take care and have fun. Then off he drove. We couldn't believe it herfirst customer and she'd let him go. Tom just said Stupid Bitch, she needs more instruction. We called her back into the car and drove to a secluded laylay by after explaining how she was to play the game.

At the lay by Tom made her get out and walk up and down the cars and wagons that were there, smoking her fag. It was quiet and nothing happened at first. We thought she wasn't relaxed enough so I rolled her one of my specials and we had her sit on one of the cafe chairs near to the opening in the hedge. If anyone drove down the lay by she would be in sight.

Kat smoked away then came back to the car to say she needed to pee. Tom told her to go round the backof the cafe and off she went. While she was gone he got out to try to drum up business in the lay by. A guy had gotten out of his car neither Tom or me saw and followed Kat. She finished peeing to the guy saying, that's nice, you even squat to pee. Good girl. And why are you out here on your own, I wonder. Let's go for a walk. I'll follow so that I can admire the goods. Over there between the trees is a picnic bench where I can take a much better look. Come on Slut ...

Kat was a little worried she was too far away from Tom and me but the guy, grabbed her ass cheek and spun her around. He then slapped her cheek hard and asked if she was just a tease or a real fucking whore. When he slapped her ass again Kat decided she was going to be a fucking whore and started towards the gap in the trees. He followed her muttering LOVELY, LOVELY as they went. Kat was getting turned on.

When she reached the picnic bench he made her bend over it and slipped his hand inside the plasticmac and pushed two fingers into her hole. Ohh I love a tight cunt he says. This is going to be fun and starts pushing his fingers between her asscunt. She moans and moves slowly back onto her fingers ...

By *ealaWoman  over a year ago

Dublin City

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Love to try things like this for real if any men in the Northwest are up for it...

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

:-

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

MORE THEN I LOVE ITS TO XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Great Yarmouth

Kat told us later that the guy kept pushing his fingers into her asking her whether she often displayed herself in laybys like a cheap slut and good time girl. He wanted to know if she had been fucked yet but bet she hadn't had a thick cock in her tonight because she was so tight. He wanted her to beg him to fuck her and so Kat asked him to fuck her hard. Come on SLAG he replied, you can ask better than that put some feeling into it. Your all the same, look fucking sexy as hell, flash your sweet ass and just tease us!!

With that he spanked her arse cheeks four times. Kat didn't expect that and replied, hey what do you think this is?

I think your another fucking tease. Now tell me what you want but properly this time you fucking SLAG. Of course Kat replied with more attitude this time, she took a draw on her fag as sexy as she could held it for a while and drawled Hello big boy, I hope you are a big boy, take that cock out and stick it up this nasty fucking whore's cunt "til you hear her begging to stop. With that he replied Good girl, that more like it, why don't you suck this instead and unzips. Kat takes one last draw, again trying to be as sexy as she can and flicks her stump onto the ground. Like a hooker in the movies she puts her foot on the tab end and slowly rotates. He grabs her arm, looks her in the eyes and saying, You fucking durrty little whorrre, now suck this, he pushes her down towards his twitching cock. Kat murmers, Mmmm, as she then opens her mouth, licks the first drop of precum and then says, Nice. She then takes his cock end in her mouth and slowly sucks. The guy pushes Kat round so that the picnic bench is behind her and begins to push back with his cock. His cock starts to stiffen and Kat realises he is going to make her swallow it all as she cannot move herself back but must rock onto his cock taking his full length as he mouthfucks her. Oh that's nice SLAG, that's a good little WHORE, give it a good suck now, let"s hear your GAGGING like the fucking SLUT you are and now he is tickling Kat's tonsils making her choke and the poor little SLAG is gagging, trying to keep sucking but gagging on precum in the back of her throat because his cock is now so thick in her mouth its beginning to stretch. It might now be well lubed but her asscunt is so tight ...

By *athylacyTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

"Kat told us later that the guy kept pushing his fingers into her asking her whether she often displayed herself in laybys like a cheap slut and good time girl. He wanted to know if she had been fucked yet but bet she hadn't had a thick cock in her tonight because she was so tight. He wanted her to beg him to fuck her and so Kat asked him to fuck her hard. Come on SLAG he replied, you can ask better than that put some feeling into it. Your all the same, look fucking sexy as hell, flash your sweet ass and just tease us!!

With that he spanked her arse cheeks four times. Kat didn't expect that and replied, hey what do you think this is?

I think your another fucking tease. Now tell me what you want but properly this time you fucking SLAG. Of course Kat replied with more attitude this time, she took a draw on her fag as sexy as she could held it for a while and drawled Hello big boy, I hope you are a big boy, take that cock out and stick it up this nasty fucking whore's cunt "til you hear her begging to stop. With that he replied Good girl, that more like it, why don't you suck this instead and unzips. Kat takes one last draw, again trying to be as sexy as she can and flicks her stump onto the ground. Like a hooker in the movies she puts her foot on the tab end and slowly rotates. He grabs her arm, looks her in the eyes and saying, You fucking durrty little whorrre, now suck this, he pushes her down towards his twitching cock. Kat murmers, Mmmm, as she then opens her mouth, licks the first drop of precum and then says, Nice. She then takes his cock end in her mouth and slowly sucks. The guy pushes Kat round so that the picnic bench is behind her and begins to push back with his cock. His cock starts to stiffen and Kat realises he is going to make her swallow it all as she cannot move herself back but must rock onto his cock taking his full length as he mouthfucks her. Oh that's nice SLAG, that's a good little WHORE, give it a good suck now, let"s hear your GAGGING like the fucking SLUT you are and now he is tickling Kat's tonsils making her choke and the poor little SLAG is gagging, trying to keep sucking but gagging on precum in the back of her throat because his cock is now so thick in her mouth its beginning to stretch. It might now be well lubed but her asscunt is so tight ..."

Yes please... need to meet more top men like him...

Great Yarmouth

That's it SLUT, gobble on that nice thick cock. What Kat, cat got your tongue let me feel your tongue on the bottom of my cock, stick your tongue out and take this cock right to the back of your throat. I want to hear you gagging on it, come on SLAG you're not getting up until I hear you gagging on my precum and choking back the tears. What do you think your here for, I know you want cock, you TARTS are all the same, you strutt around teasing us guys but you can't go the distance. Come on keep gagging, SLUT. I wanna hear you gagging for more, fucking bitch. That's it, keep that up BITCH and Kat keeps gagging.

All of a sudden the guy pulls out and lifts Kat to her feet. Did your enjoy that whore? he asks. Kat gags on some precum at the back of her throat and he instructs her to swallow. Kat swallows then says Yes. Sorry can't hear you. Kat replies louder. Yes, I did.

Oh I bet you did you were gobbling away like a properlittle wwhoorre, maybe you want some more. I bet you'd love to get down and dirty while being watched. Sorry, Kat says. What do you mean?

There's two guys walked past already while you were gagging on this monster. I think there still over there in the bushes behind you. Kat turns around to look. As she does she feels the guy come up behind her, he places his lower right arm across the back of her shoulders and pushes her face down over the picnic bench. Will we show your admirers what a cheap little whore you want to be ehhh? Will we fucking WHORE. Kat's mind is whirring, she's' thinking one might be Tom, watching her working the game. Her asscunt twitches and she moans, the guy is pulling her thong to one side with his left hand parting her asscheeks as he does so. Well what do you think? Are we going to show them just what this nasty little whore has to offer tonight ehhh?

Kat's wondering if Tom is watching her, after all he wanted her to streetwalk, helped dress her tonight. If he is watching maybe he'll want sloppy seconds. Hell, why not, she's tottering about on a looker's high heels flashing prime rump under a see-through plasticmac,she's already been on display so why not. She turns her head on its side and looks back at the guy pinning her over the bench. She smiles a little mischevious smile and answers Why don't you slowly push tthat nice hard cock of your up this nasty little whores eagerly wanting pussy and try to do your worst or should I get one of those other guys, or both to come over and sort my aching asscunt out CUNT. With that Kat motions with her finger for the guys to come and play ...

More please

By *iceandtightMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

OH WOW!!! Dream cum true!!! x x x

Wow wow wow xx

Great Yarmouth

Oh so you want to get nasty do you. You're the CUNT not me. Fucking durrrty little WHORE!! So you want more do you. Fucking SLAG let's see how you like being stuck on the end of my nice hard cock and as he finds Kat's hole he pushes his cock home. Aaarrgh KAT squeals, put a condom on. Her dry asscunt is smarting from the rude awakening, her asscunt twitches trying to adjust. He pushes down forcing

his cock into her twat another inch or so. Kat tries to push herself off the picnic bench but his weight pins her down and she only manages to shift her position for him to slide in a little further. Aaarrgh her throat protests, No please you're too dry, its too big. Stop ...

Sorry SLAG, fuck that, you're going take it WHORE. Just keep screaming and the whole fucking forest will now what a cock hungry nasty little whore you are. With that he pushes again, pinning Kat to the bench, his whole cock encased in her throbbing pussyass. Lovely her murmurs in her ear. Fucking lovely. Now BITCH let's hear you moaning like the obedient little whore you are. Put your hands around your ass and spread them cheeks girl. I'm sure we can get this hot cock a little further up that tight little cunt of yours.

Kat reaches around and claws at her asscheeks trying to pull her cheeks apart. As she does so she feels someone pushes her legs further apart. It can't be the guy inside her, he's still straining to get deeper Fuck!!, Tom, the bastard wants her fucked bareback.

Go on mate, she's wide open now. Give her your cock hard and rough, the fucking whore likes being taken. Pound that ass, she loves being bottom, be as Dom as you like, open her cunt, there's more want it next. The cheap whore will work your cock, she'll fuck you if you tell her to. She loves it if you pull out, BUT keep your helmet in, tease her and when her twat twitches ram you cock in as hard as you can. After a few of those her cunt will be working up and down on cock.

Tom pulls Kat's legs out a little further then comes around to the front of the bench. Hello princess he slurs, my oh my aren't we looking good. Now be the good little whore and take his nice hard cock. Tom rustles the carrier bag he has in his hand saying, and rremember once they deposit that hot gooey spunk in my new girl we're going to make sure it stays there with your buttplug and Tom waves the huge buttplug in front of her face. Then he yells, GO ON MATE FUCK THE CHEAP TART, IT'S WHAT SHE REALLY WANTS!!

Great Yarmouth

Kat begins to protest, Tom you Bas ..... Aaaarrrgh. The guy pulled back and hammered home taking her by surprise. Pulling back again he hammered home again. Aaaarrrgh, Kat cried out again but this time her tight asscunt partially responded, twitching as the hard cock sunk home. She jerked upwards arching her back slightly as he pulled out again. She tensed, waiting for the thrust, it didn't come. The guys cock throbbed in her cunt, she sighed, moaned and looked forward at Tom watching her take the strangers cock while she could see two or possibly three others in the bushes all watching the show she was part of. As she looked out into the darkness she felt the guy slowly push his cock along her lovetube and sensed her juices and aching cunt beginning to work along its length as it slowly sank deeper into her. Then she felt it slowly sliding out and her asscunt tried to hold onto it as it went. The guy probably slid back in a little quicker but Kat was now concentrating on her on motions as she felt her lovetube twitching on his hot throbbing cock. She pushes back slowly, engorging her pussycheeks around the cock and moaned, Aaahhh. As he withdrew she again tried to hold onto him and felt its length sliding out. Arching her back again and trying to push on the cock at the same time she realised too late, BIG mistake ... Aaaaaaaarrgh. The guy hammered home so hard she thought he was trying to split her in two. Lovely bitch, that was lovely, my oh my, you fucking nasty little WWHORE and with that he started to thrust in and out of her, increasing his rythym and watching her body jerk with each thrust as his balls slapped against her cheeks. Every time he rammed into her Kat's body jerked, but she was moaning almost non-stop and soon her pussy lips began trying to grab his cock, her cunt quivering along its length as she started fucking him back. FUCK, fuck her cunt was fighting back. He wanted more, he wanted to hear her moan beneath him, they were being watched and this dirty cow was loving it, absolutely loving his hard cock inside her ...

Great Yarmouth

Back in the room Kat was receiving the pounding she desired from Tom's hard cock. She jerked at he rammed her ass, balls slapping against asscheeks, remembering how the stranger had suddenly yelled out, FUCK, FUCKING COW as she got into rythym pushing back on his cock until he exploded deep inside her. He pumped her full of his hot gooey cum and collapsed exhausted, his cock still inside her. She had gripped as best she could and tried milking the last drops of cum out of him as he mumbled in her ear You fucking duurrrty SLAG, feed on that. All of a sudden he was out and gone. Not even a thank you. Kat remembered remaining fave down lying on the bench, her legs wide apart, a light breeze blowing across her bare are, hoping another cock or Tom's would quickly fill her hole for sloppy seconds.

She sucked Pete's cock in to the back of her throat. His cock was throbbing but she knew it was almost there. His breathing had become louder more laboured and she was working him egging his cock to erupt. Pete called out, SLUT, take this, thrust his cock to the back of her throat, holding her head on it while he pumped his seed into her. Kat gagged, regained her composure and swallowed. The hot spunk dribbled from Pete's cock, her first for the evening. As she savoured the last drops, Tom suddenly stiffened and thrust into her hard, exploding deep in her cunt. Kat felt his cock stiffen, it seemed to pulse inside of her and she swore it throbbed as he pumped his seed deep into her lovetube. Tom was calling her a NASTY CUNT, CUM SLUt, SLAG WHORE and she loved it.

As both cocks slipped from her sloppy holes, Tom placed a blindfold over her eyes and motioned to Adam to pass his carrier bag over to him. Right now, let's prepare this whore for her customers. Kat tied into position could do nothing but squirm as they prepped her nipples and asscunt. Whatever Tom used it first tickled, then warmed, leaving her nipples pulsating, her as slips twitching and pulsating the irritation warming her whole body making it shiver. Next, nippleclamps were placed on her pulsating nipples, only a brief release from the irritation and a huge buttplug rammed into her, with a tag ''Replace after use''. Kat yelled out as the buttplug was rammed in as far as it would go. Tom just laughed at his Slag and once he had placed the plasticmac on her told Adam to roll her one of his specials and take her outside. Her first customers awaited her arrival ... And with that winking at Kat said ''On the Game"'

More please

Great Yarmouth

Kat squirmed with the irritation, she wanted to rub her as slips hard but couldn't because of the big buttplug, instead she tensed and released her asscheeks each time wiggling her backside while she knew she was not allowed to remove the nippleclamps and squeeze her nipples. They pulsated more as she sensed the warming nature of whatever Tom had applied to her and the nippleclamps themselves began to bite hard. Fuck, what must she look like, what was she becoming. She wanted the irritation to stop but she wanted the fun to continue. She felt so hot, so horny.

Just a minute, here Adam, put her collar on also. Tom passed a smart narrow but studded black dog collar to him. Adam read the wording slowly ''Cuminme''? Yes, ''Cum in me'', all bitches in heat have a name. Kat felt herself blush, CUM IN ME wasn't a name, IT WAS AN INSTRUCTION. They were breeding her!!! ...

Kat felt the blindfold being removed as they undid ties around her ankles. She turned and was helped off thebed onto her feet. Her eyes adjusted to the light and as they did she rrealised the curtains were open. It was now starting to go dark outside but she could quite clearly see four or five guys leering at him from outside. One motioned to blow a kiss and two gave the thumbs up. Tom looked at them then spoke ''Kat, seems you have customers waiting already, you best go with Adam for a smoke then you're On the Game outside first. Pete and me are going to prep the room for your ultimate fantasy later. Go on Whhooore.

Kat starred gobsmacked at Tom and Pete? Adam opened the door and she stepped through it into the corridor. She recalled telling Tom how she fantasised about being a real life whore, up for anything, also about his retelling of finding a tgirl kidnapped and tied, teased and tagged in a motel room, knowing that Tom expected her to play her part - a Chav Slag On the Game, her are wiggled slightly from side to side as she walked along the corridor, the buttplug fully fitted, nipples twitching and smarting under the nipple clamps and dogcollar exclaiming what she needed, what she wanted CUM IN ME

Wow......more!

Great Yarmouth

At the door Kat hesitated. If she stepped outside she was accepting everything that was to come. Was she ready to become the whore she had always wanted to be? She'd had the fantasy for so long, could she go through with it. Could she trust Tom? She stood by the door wondering. Her nipples pulsated throbbed, like hundreds of little kisses were plucking at her heartstrings, her asscunt felt warm, her cheeks kept tensing and releasing, she liked the feel of the buttplug so far up her ass that she even imagined she might pull it further whilst wiggling as she walked. She wondered what Adam had thought as he followed her along the long corridor to the door. She knew he had followed at a distance. He will have seen her cheeks caresssing the buttplug as she took slow dilerate steps to theis door. Her future lay beyond ...

What did they have in store for her? Tom and Pete were already preparing the room for later!!!? What if she wanted out, what if they did something she didn't like, what if ... Fuck, what if she liked it, loved it???

She turned to Adam. Kat protested her nipples, her asscheeks smarted, what had Tom rubbed them with? Why wouldn't they stop twitching, she wasn't allowed to or able to rub them!! What could she do?

Adam smiled, don't worry. Once you start whoring you will forget about the irritation, it will all add to the overall effect. You need someone to take you in hand, to kiss and tease your nipples, to finger your pussy or better still to play with the buttplug. Once someone starts sliding another hard cock into you you'll soon stop just thinking about the minor irritations of Tom. I know you want to be fucked, to prove to Tom you do have it in you. That you will be a good girl but making of a nasty little whore. That's all we can wait to see! I know you won,t let us down. Adam slowly pushes thebuttplug. Kat raises her ass slightly ''there Babe, llet's see you wiggle this a liitle more'' as he opens her door. Come on let's have a smoke.

They cross the small yard to the bench. Kat hears the door close behind her. Her nipples and her asscheeks still smart, but her cheeks close around the buttplug as she takes the joint that Adam lights up. A couple of truckers blow her a wolf whistle and she smiles hesitatingly back at them, shifting her body as her cunt twitches around the plug. Shit, she wants cock!!!

Kat draws long and hard on her smoke, her head swimming with ideas. Fuck, she can do this. What's new about taking cock. She loves the feels of it when sliding in and out of her open holes, when it throbs inside her, when it spurts. But how much can she take? She takes another draw as another trucker looks her over whilst walking past. Adam smiles ...

» Add a new message to this topic