FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Friends mum

Friends mum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

when I was at school a family friend use to take me and her son to school and pick us both up, her son was 2 years older than me but we was best of friends, his mum was not much of a looker but had a heart of gold, she had also been single for many years, I use to sleep at his house most weekends, his mum use to wear this silky nightie, and it was very short, at this age I was amazed at this, and I couldn't stop looking on many occasions, she had a great set of legs, making sure she never caught me looking, Intill there was this one time she asked her son to go shop, I stayed at the house, I was sitting on the sofa and she got up to get her phone which was on the tv unit in front of me, she picked up the phone but dropped it, bending down to get it my eye lit up, there was my friends mum bent over in front of me revealing her whole back end, she wasn't wearing any knickers I could see everything in sight, my jaw hit the floor and my cock instantly went hard! I couldn't believe my eyes! Nice clean shaven tidy pussy. She picked up her phone turned round smiled then sat back now. Most weekends I stayed At my friends house this would happen she would bend over and again I would see her amazing pussy, I couldn't stop thinking about this and I'd masturbate ALOT over her, as I said she is no looker, but the thought of her bending over and seeing that pussy had my mind going in over drive, I would masturbate while thinking of her bending over in front of me as an invite to bury my tongue between her legs giving it a good lick. but I couldn't bring my self to ever make the move. After a few times of her doing this I couldn't help but keep disappearing off to the toilet for a play at her house, there was this one time it Happened and I went upstairs to the toilet and I don't know what came over me but I went into her dirty washing basket to see if any of her dirty worn knickers were in there, oh my god I found a thong, this turned me on even more now thinking of her bending over in this thong, I picked out this thong and just started at it, then slowly lifted it up to my nose, I could feel the Pre-cum seeping from my cock, I started to inhale, woow my cock was throbbing! Literally 5 tugs of my cock and I blew my load! this again became VERY regular of sneaking off to the toilet to find her fresh worn knickers. After doing this for nearly 3 years she became my fantasy to fuck her. She asked me one occasion to go upstairs to fetch something from her bedroom which I did, when I entered her bedroom never being in it before, on her bedside table stood 3 dildos of different sizes, I just froze as I stared at them, never seeing a dildo before but knew what they were, instant hard cock again, I picked one up and again slowly inhaled the smell of her pussy it smelt fresh! My mind was running wild I wanted to fuck her so bad! But again never had the guts to make a move as I was only young I didn't know if she was doing this on purpose or what? It was the summer and her and her son was going away for the weekend and asked if I could let the dog out for them which I agreed, but all what was going through my head was getting a pair of her knickers and having another play but this time without anyone in the house, and I did just that! soon as I seen they had left I went across got a pair of her worn knickers and went into her bedroom and pleasured my self multiple cumming, I was in heaven, I am now 27 years old and I've not seen her for around 9 years only passing in the street me and her son don't talk anymore, but still to this day I fantasize over her! hoping one day I'm going to fuck her!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought this story was going some where

By *ceman619Man  over a year ago

Sunderland

Go for it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i been there to and nothing happens and when you get older you know you could have fucked her , i used to go to my mates every thursday once we got there is mum would go into the bathroom i would go in after her and every time there would be panties on the floor i would wank in them she would go in as soon as i come out she would be in there for 5 min and come out and smile at me

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"i been there to and nothing happens and when you get older you know you could have fucked her , i used to go to my mates every thursday once we got there is mum would go into the bathroom i would go in after her and every time there would be panties on the floor i would wank in them she would go in as soon as i come out she would be in there for 5 min and come out and smile at me"
it's a massivd turn on mate isn't it, I know if I ever get a chance to fuck her I will blow my load Instanley as after all these years I've been fantasizing and playing over her, but damn it would feel good hahaha

» Add a new message to this topic