FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Turning of his Vanilla Girlfriend ....

The Turning of his Vanilla Girlfriend ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

After rather a mental block, I'm back to continue Aled and Catherine's story ..... this was the last chapter. Does anyone remember it??

Helen was mortified when Kate came through the door. Kate was one of those women who took over every situation.

A Dom in real life as well as the bedroom, she had managed to turn the willing Helen from a once confident and outgoing, flirty creature to a controlled and nervous article. Not that your I would have realised she was that. She hadn't felt that with catherine, she felt some of her old confidence surface and she felt she was able to take control of the situation, something Kate never allowed.

Was she able to regain control of the situation? Sod it, she had had enough of this Sub role, she wanted Catherine to herself and she was pretty sure that was what Catherine would prefer too ......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Sounds a great story!!

Can only find part 2 via your green arrow for previous posts - love to read the whole story!

Can you post the original link and we can go from there - looks like it was awhile ago!!

Cheers

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/523142

Part 1.....

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/525836

Part 2 ....

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loved the first few parts of this story, can't wait to hear more