FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Just them

Just them

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we have decided to try a first by setting up a meet with just peachy and another guy. looks like I will be coming home to a treat this eve after work. Any good ideas to what I should come home too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So we have decided to try a first by setting up a meet with just peachy and another guy. looks like I will be coming home to a treat this eve after work. Any good ideas to what I should come home too?"

You come through the door to see her clothes discarded on the stairs. Quietly you move to the bedroom door which is wide open for your benefit. She is flat foot squatting on the bed with the tip of his cock nudging her pussy lips. As they see you at the door she slowly slides down his length in open mouthed amazement at how filthy but sexy she feels. All the time staring lovingly into your eyes

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What a great start!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What a great start! "

"Show him the pics " the guy says. She takes HIS phone and you get to see the naughty things she's been up to. Sucking his cock deep and getting a faceful of spunk then him eating her out so she's well lubed for when you arrive to see the penetrative moment.

» Add a new message to this topic