FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Moving day

Moving day

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We have just moved house and it's our first weekend without the kids we've invited a friend over to watch a film and have a pizza, after a few beers we all on the sofa watching a film

"Is anyone else cold?" I ask, I'm sitting in the middle of you both but it's still chilly "yeah it is a bit" you reply so I jump up to adjust the heating "oh no! There's a flashing light on here, the boilers not working. It's a bit late now we will have to call the landlord in the morning" I run off upstairs and return a couple of minutes later with a blanket and a double sleeping bag "here you go jay" I say throwing the blanket at you "we can share this" "fine by me" says john with a wicked look in his eye. We take a few minutes faffing about trying to get ourselves in and eventually manage to zip It up "ahh that's better"

I can tell you're already turned on and you're not really paying much attention to the film anymore. I slide my hand up johns thigh and all I see is a faint smile on his face as he does the same to me, I know you can see us moving under the sleeping bag but don't know what's going on and it really turned me on.

You know I'm wearing a skirt and how naughty I am so I know you'll have a good idea of what we get up to, John slides his hand across my chest and plunges his fingers down my bra grabbing my right nipple and giving it a sharp squeeze, I let out a little gasp and I can now see you're turned on too, As John plays with my nipples I find it hard not to moan in pleasure I'm wriggling around and I start to undo his trousers. sliding my hand in there I feel his huge length throbbing in my hand, stroking him gently, feeling him grow even further I start to slide my hand up and down. Then I feel his other hand moving up my inner thigh as he runs one finger over the front of my thong.

I look across at you and grin before burying my head under the sleeping bag so you know I'm being really naughty but you can't see any of it I know exactly how turned on and excited you are as I slide down onto my knees and slowly take johns big hard cock into my mouth. He moans as I do and I know this must be driving you crazy, I'm sucking and licking and he's so big now I'm wondering if there's anyway I could actually fit him inside me - I'm struggling to fit it all in my mouth and gag a little cos he's so big!

I hear you moan and it spurs me on I come up for some air and remove my top and bra throwing them onto the blanket on your lap. John turns his attention back to my nipples and takes them both in his fingers squeezing them turning me on, I'm so wet now I grab one hand and slide it down my belly to my underwear he wastes no time in sliding his hand straight down into my knickers and can't help but let out a "wow" when he feels how wet i am. he brings his finger up to his lips and sucks it while looking at you showing you he's tasting your girl then with a laugh he plunges his hand straight back down there and slides two fingers inside me. I gasp again and I can see you're playing with yourself rubbing that little cock for all your worth and I can't help but moan now as John rubs my clit and slides his fingers in and out still playing with one nipple while he sucks on the other one. I reach down and stroke his hard cock again but I can't take much more of this "ahh I'm going to cum" "good girl" he whispers in my ear and I'm cumming hard on his fingers.

He slides them out of me and brings them again to his lips before heaving me over to sit on his lap I'm a little apprehensive of his size and as I feel the head pushing into me he slowly eases me down "ahh wow" I say I feel him stretching me open filling my warm wet pussy in places that haven't been touched before. He somehow manages to get his whole length inside me and I have to take a couple of minutes to adjust before I start moving, you know what we are doing and can see enough to know I'm riding that big hard cock but you can't see it and I know you want to so bad.

I'm moaning loudly now we aren't trying to hide anything from you we are all going to cum soon. I can see you are close too as he pulls me in to him and makes sure the sleeping bag is zipped right up so you can't see as I bounce up and down on that massive cock I can feel myself building up again I'm going to cum all down that big hard cock.

"Ahh god fuck! " I'm going to cum" he grabs my hair and holds me there while he fucks me hard "I'm cumming" I shout as he grabs my nipples and squeezes and I cum so hard he can feel it tighten on his cock, he starts to cum too and we are moaning and moving together.

After we cum we sit there for a few minutes and I say "mmm that was so good, I think we should go to bed" I take johns hand and slip the sleeping bag off revealing our naked bodies to you for the first time, you gawp a little at the size of his cock, we step out if the sleeping bag "night jay see you in the morning" and I lead John up the stairs to our bedroom giggling as we go and shut the door leaving you cold and alone down stairs.

It doesn't take long before we are at it again and he's making me moan and shout loud enough I know you can hear downstairs he has me doggy style now grabbing my hair and pulling the bed is banging against the wall and I'm shouting "fuck! You fuck me so much better than jay"

"You're going to make me cum again" I shout and I feel a huge orgasm ripple through me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmmm very horny any more to cum ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did you remember to take Buzz and Woody!

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By *ichaelxx11Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Keep going

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

That's all of that story but I've written two other previously on here - the camping trip and plumbers visit

» Add a new message to this topic