FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Stranger

Stranger

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was away on business when it happened. The hotel was a nice, plush place. Somebody else was picking up the tab so that made it even better.

It started off in the bar. I was casually finishing my beer when I noticed the couple on the table opposite. They were sat face-to-face, but now the lady had moved to sit next to her man.

I minded my own business but felt they were looking at me. I was right. Both of them were playfully looking in my direction, when she slowly parted her legs. Her man winked at me, whilst she fluttered her eyes at me.

The bar was quiet, and this show was purely for me. Nobody else could see under their table unless they were sat in my exact seat.

The lady then hitched her skirt up ever so slightly, and started to touch herself, careful not to draw unwanted attention. Her partner kissed her and no sooner as it started, it stopped. The couple adjusted themselves and got ready to leave.

Embarrassed, I played with my phone, and took another drink of my beer. I could sense the guy walking over to my table. I expected trouble. To my amazement, he dropped a room key card onto my table and said: "Room 407 in 5 minutes" then walked off with his lady.

I sat there wondering what to do; pinching myself. 100s of thoughts crossed my mind, but ultimately, my sexual urges took control. I finished my beer and went to the lifts.

The room was not far down the corridor and I took a deep breath and entered the key card. I expected a red light, but to my delight, I had a green light and a click of the automatic lock. I pushed the handle down and entered the room.

The lights were off and curtains closed, but there was just enough light to see my way into the room. I could hear them. He was groaning and she was busy sucking his cock. I saw them on the bed, he was lying down and she was on all fours sucking him off.

"Get your clothes off" he said to me.

"Get your tongue inside my pussy" the lady said before going back to working her man's cock.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I duly obliged and buried my tongue deep inside her pussy, my nose pushing against her asshole. She moaned and pushed back onto my face whilst sucking off her man.

She was so wet and tasted so good.

Soon it was my turn to sample her oral skills. I swapped places with her man as she expertly sucked me deeply. With her pussy and ass in the air, her man entered her and began fucking her; slowly at first, until she was comfortable then harder and deeper.

The three of us got into a good rhythm as we spitroasted the lady. She was a pro, and every now and then would take my cock out of her mouth to vocally express her pleasure at the good fucking she was getting.

She was pretty. Not a dolled-up, false glamour doll; I mean a plain, pretty lady. She had curves, she was real and she was bloody gorgeous. Watching her take her man's cock was hot. She was loving it. She kept looking up as she sucked me.

I took my cock out of her mouth and kissed her. Her lips tasted salty, obviously a mixture of mine and her man's pre-cum. We kissed as best as could. She was getting fucked hard so every now and again our teeth would bump.

As she was on all fours, her tits were swinging with the motion of fucking. I got underneath and sucked her large nipples; squeezing and fondling her tits and her man took her doggystyle.

This was seriously hot. She reached and wanked me as her tits were all over my face.

"Lick my clit whilst he fucks me" she said. "Get your tongue on my clit" as she pushed and tried to move me into a 69 position....

Fabulous story

I went with it. Her man stopped fucking her to allow me and his lady to get in the 69 position. She was dripping wet and my face was soaking as we gave each other oral. I then started using my tongue purely on her clit. She moaned as it was obviously the right spot. "Don't fucking move" was her response.

As my tongue flicked her clit, her man soon had his stiff cock inside her. His balls were on my face as he slammed her and my tongue kept making contact with his shaft. This was not intentional, but we were too close to avoid it. Either way, the lady was screaming with muffled pleasure, still sucking me off expertly....

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

wow

I was ready to explode and didn't want it to end so soon. I took my cock out of her mouth and move her off. Her man got up and sat on the chair by the dressing table.

I kissed the lady and touched her body; she was hot, and gagging for more. I whispered for her to sit on her mans cock. I moved her from the bed and backed her towards her man. She sat back, and slid onto his cock easily.

I kissed her as they worked together, both taking the weight as she bounced up and down on his cock. I kissed down her body before she grabbed my head and forced me down between her legs. I was kneeling down, my face perfect height with the prime viewing spot of his cock sliding in and out of her.

She pulled me closer and soon I was working her clit with my tongue. She was screaming the place down as she bounced on his cock faster. As I licked her clit, my tongue kept licking her man's shaft. Nobody was bothered. It was not on purpose, yet it was so hot...

Horny love it more please

By *outheasthornyguyMan  over a year ago

Guildford

The fucking got faster and more frantic. It was obvious they were both close to cumming. I carried on licking her clit as she held my head between her legs. She knew an orgasm was about to happen and didn't want me moving.

He pumped faster and started yelling: "I am fucking cumming". She pulled my face harder onto her clit and started screaming: "fuck fuck fuck, shit, oooooohhhhhhh, I am fucking cumming too. Keep on my fucking clit. Do not fucking stop tonguing me" .....

By *dventurerousgeoffMan  over a year ago

York

Good story

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Oohhh horny story... i would absolutely love to be licking a clit whilst the woman was being fucked....

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

More please

As they both reached the point of no returned, a million things went through my mind; mainly, that I was about to taste a guys cum. I was super hard and carried on licking her clit as her man pumped his cum deep inside her. As their orgasms died down, I moved away and laid back on the bed. She climbed off his cock and asked where I was going. She then got onto the bed and climbed onto my face. Her pussy was oozing her man's cum. She pulled my hair and demanded I clean her out.

The taste was salty, yet so good. I was surprised. As my tongue probed her pussy, she leaned forward and stroked my cock. " What are going to do with this?" She asked whilst slowly wanking me.

I licked and probed her with my tongue. This was so hot.

I felt her tongue on my balls as she rode my face, then slowly she took my cock in her mouth. The tip first, then all the way down my cock. I was getting deep throated and it was awesome. "You like that you dirty little boy. You love my husband sucking your cock" she said giggling. I was shocked. Was it not her sucking me off? I heard him giggle and felt a second pair of hands on my body. It seems he was indeed sucking me off whilst his wife rode my face....

Awesome love it

Loving it hope more to follow

Loving it hope more to follow

I could not hold onto my cum anymore. He sensed I was close, so let his lady take over. I shot my warm load into her accepting mouth. She did not swallow. Instead she kissed me and shared my own cum with me. This couple were filthy....and I loved it.

As we all lay on the bed, the lady told me I was a "dirty little bastard". She was not wrong. She made her excuses and nipped to the bathroom.

I sat with the man, awkward, as silence surrounded us. "You're in for a treat, mate" he eventually said. With that, his lady returned wearing a strap-on that put my cock to shame. She had an evil look in her eye. She climbed onto the bed and ordered me to open my mouth so she could see how I sucked cock. At first I resisted, but she was good. She was skilled. She took her time and slipped it in centimetre by centimetre until she found my gag point. From there she fucked my mouth and called me a little slut. Here I was, as macho as any guy, taking a plastic cock in my mouth.

All I kept thinking is "what will my mates think?". My raging boner put an end to those thoughts. I was actually enjoying being this lady's little fuck toy.

When she was finished, I knew what was next. "On all fours" she said, smacking my ass as she yelled her demand. She grabbed the lube and I felt it on my ass and run down my balls. She slipped a finger inside me. The sensation was like nothing I have ever experienced. My cock was pulsing. She lubed me good and made me comfortable ensuring I could take her finger.

Whilst she was fingering my ass, she was lubing the strap-on up. Her finger was quickly replaced by the tip of the strap-on. "Relax" she said. She entered my ass the same as my mouth, slowly, gradually, expertly. It took a few minutes but my ass had gobbled all of the strap-on. The lady then started to fuck, lubing further, making the strap-on easier to take.

It was deep. I could feel it in my belly. When I was relaxed, she started to fuck harder and with menace. She was aggressive, slapping my ass and reaching around to my cock every now and then. My pre-cum was all over the bed. This was horny and truly amazing. She fucked me and called me her "dirty little slut".....

More please

Thanks all

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

More please

I was getting fucked deep with the strap on. Her hips started moving faster as I took it deeper. "You dirty little fucker. You love being my little bitch, don't you?" she said, as she pounded my virgin asshole.

I could see her man stroking his cock, watching, enjoying. He got up and put his cock towards my face. "Suck his cock" said the lady, pushing my head towards it.

I did as I was told. It was so hard and filled my mouth. He groaned and held my head, knowing it was my first time.

I was being spit-roasted and soon they got into a perfect rhythm; her fucking and pushing me onto his cock and vice versa.

I was gagging and my eyes were watering but I did not want to stop this super horny moment. The lady continued to reach around and wank my iron-like cock, fondling my balls also. All of my body was tingling, I had never experienced anything like it.....

By *oobie loverWoman  over a year ago

Never land

mmmm more pls

The lady wanted to mix it up a bit. She pulled the strap on out of me and told me to turn over and lay on my back. She then lifted my legs onto her shoulders so she had easy access to my ass. Christ it was deep when she entered me. She was able to put all of her weight behind her fucking. It was intense and painful, but a sexy painful. My cock was throbbing, aided by her tight grip around my shaft as she fucked my wanten ass.

She called her man over who had his cock in his hand, ready for action. "Are you ready to be made a real man?" She asked.....

Please continue mmmmm

» Add a new message to this topic