FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Steamed up mirror

Steamed up mirror

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I wrote and posted this and another story a cpl of years ago, thought I would repost before I post my new story in the next cpl of weeks.

The hot water from the shower isn't long in filling the bathroom with steam, as it cascades down over my body I close my eyes and thoughts turn to you.despite the noise from the shower and music from my phone I hear the bathroom door open and see you walking in wearing a long baggy T-shirt that just covers your ass cheeks.

Pretending not to have seen you ,I turn my back to you while I continue to cover myself in soapy bubbles.

Turning round I see you leaning over the sink,T-shirt rising to show more of your perfectly formed ass.you catch me looking at when you glance in the mirror,laughing you tell me to hurry up as we have to be down the pub soon.

The urge to feel you against me is rising but knowing you want to get ready to go out I ignore the urge and continue to wash myself.

Glancing over occassionally I would swear you are leaning forward more deliberately showing off even more of your ass.i can feel the blood starting to rush to my cock,turning away so you don't see the obvious excitement your causing, I again try and take my mind off you,but it's impossible. I shout to you to pass a towel over to me. Opening the shower door ready to hand me a towel I reach out but instead of taking the towel I take your other hand and start to pull you into the shower,giggling you resist slightly but the glint in your eyes tell me that your just playing at resisting.

As I pull you into the shower,the white t-shirt your wear begins to become see through as the water soaks it, the material clinging tighter to your body,flaunting your delicate waist and your pert breasts.

Lifting your chin,I look at those piercing blue eyes,before tilting my head forward for our lips gentle press against one another. You respond by slipping your arm around my waist,pulling you body tight against mine.As our lips n tongue tease each other I can feel you hand running down my back before resting of my ass cheek, I respond by letting my fingers trail down your back,finger tips trace the the line of your spine until both hand are firmly resting on your perfectly formed ass.pulling you harder against me you can feel my throbbing cock pressed hard against you,I feel your hand brush against my stomach as your hand grasps my cock, tightening your grip,your hand stoking up and down me,thumb running over the tip of my cock.

You pull away from my lips, looking at me,a small smile starting to form around your soft lips as you see the pleasure written all over my face as your hand rhythmically works my cock.I lean in to start to kiss your lips again but you tilt your head away and I feel your teeth n lips start to bite my neck n shoulder,the intense pleasure makes the blood rush harder n faster to my already rock hard cock and you let out a slightest sigh as you feel my cock throb in your hand with each long slow stoke up n down my shaft.

Bringing one hand up you feel my fingers slip through your hair before gently pulling your head back, you feel my lips n tongue start to work down your neck,starting at your ear lobe ,you feel my teeth gently tug at it before feeling my tongue flick n swirl down over the gentle curve of the soft skin of your neck.

You let out a small gasp and I feel you let your legs fall slight wider apart,the hand easing on your ass moves across your hip,down over your inner thigh,before you feel the snaking movement of my fingers tracing back up your inner thigh before you feel my fingers brush over your already hardening clit.My finger starts to rub your clit in slow firm circular motions,occasionally running up and down your pussy lips.The gentle murmurs from you tell me that my rhythm of my fingers is just right then I feel you part your legs more almost willing me to slip my fingers into you.

As I feel you try n press down onto my fingers I gentle ease 2 fingers inside you , you let out a long slow moan and feel you bucking your hips against my fingers,working them deeper into you while my thumb rubs against your clit.

Lifting your arms I peal your wet t-shirt off you before let my lips follow the contours of your breasts,lips,teeth n tongue teasing,biting and licking your hardening nipples.my lips follow the curves of your breasts, now over your stomach before your feel them kissing and teasing your inner thigh.

As my mouth moves over your clit ,you place both hands around the back of my head before pulling me towards you.you feel the sensation of my tongue swirling around over your clit,the sensation of the water running down over your body and clit ,mixed with the sensation of my tongue working your clit seems to drive you wild,your moans of pleasure growing louder and more urgent. Sensing your close to the edge I slip 2 fingers into you, reaching forward to work your G-spot,using the same rhythm as my fingers.you legs begin to shake and buckle,your hands pulling my lips n tongue ever harder into you.hooking a leg over my shoulder to let my fingers work deeper into you,you let out a loud intense groan as you leg almost buckles under you with the pleasure of your orgasm rippling through your body.

Rising back onto my feet, slipping my arms round your waist I pull you in for a long slow kiss.as our lips meet you look me straight in the eyes,catching my lower lip with you teeth you gentle bite before pulling away.with a quick and sudden movement I feel your mouth n teeth move to my neck n shoulder,the pleasure is intense and I'm unable to hold back a loud moan.

Holding my stare your lips move over my nipples,tugging on them with your teeth you feel my hand grip you ass cheek tightly then before I realise I feel hot breath against my cock before feeling the sensation of your warm mouth close around the tip of my cock.the pleasure is immense,my head drops back under the falling water as I feel your lips moving up n down my shaft,your tongue swirling over the tip your hand caressing my swollen balls.with each movement of your mouth up n down my shaft your hand follows,it's firm grip enhancing the sheer pleasure of your lips,tongue and teeth working on my cock.

Stand up you turn me round so your back is facing the shower wall.as you lean against it the cold tiles give you a shock but that is quickly forgotten about as I move in against you,hands reaching under your ass,lifting you up before guiding you down onto my pulsing cock.

You feel my tip pushing into you then gasp as you feel my full length fill you.

Wrapping you legs around me you let you full weight rest on my,taking every last inch of my cock deep in you.

Grinding hard against each other,my fingers stretching down my back as the intense pressure of your next orgasm starts to build.i sense you are getting closer by the grip of your legs getting tighter n tighter.as you feel the crest of your orgasm starting to peak,you start to try n work yourself harder against me.then you feel me lift you of my cock,the frustration of not coming after being so close is almost unbearable,but before you have a chance to call out in protest,I spun you around so you facing the shower wall and in on deep hard thrust you feel me slip back into you from behind.

Long slow deep strokes,feeling me almost completely slip out of you before feel me pushing back deep into you.each thrust you feel my balls slapping against you.faster and harder, balls slapping rhythmically against you,one hand on your hip,the other intwined in your hair,pulling your head back so in can kiss n bite your neck.

My hand drops off your hip,and reaches round to between your legs, fingers running over your clit as you feel my clock driving deep into you.

With each thrust you drive your hips back onto me, the sight of my cock slipping deep into your pussy making my cock swell bigger. We both sense we are close to coming,my thrusts becoming faster and more urgent ,you pushing back faster and harder.

You legs start to buckle and shake as wave after wave of pleasure rushes through your body. I can feel you pussy pulsing and throbbing around my cock,you reach back and squeeze my balls,the sensation is too much for me.

You feel my cock swell,then you feel me start to come,driving against me you make sure you take every last bit of my cock n come deep inside you.

Turning round ,you look at me straight in the eyes before smiling and leaning forward for slow gentle kiss.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got me going first time I read this & still love reading it.

Will be looking out for your next story

Dandy xx

Work I progress lol,but will give you a sneak peek when it's finished x

*in

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh I look forward to that

Dandy xx