FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > True sub session

True sub session

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ombull15 OP   Man  over a year ago

essex

I have done loads of sub sessions over the years with couples and singles but one has to be the best I ever had

I had been chatting to this lady for a while about a sub session 90% these chats never turn into any more this one was different the lady told me her limits which were very few after weeks of chatting we arranged a night to meet

I got to hotel with my bag of toys restrainsts and bits

We had discussed a safe word incase it was too much

The lady turns up looking hot as fuck I open the door we chat for 5 min I then tell her to change and we will start

While she is changing I set up the bed restraints she comes out looking hot huge tits I first blindfold her as she is standing by bed then strip her to heels only

I then put a nipple chain with pussy clamps over her neck this is a heavy duty chain I attach a clamp to each nipple she yelps I then attach the pussy clamps she is already dripping wet

Next I get her on bed on all fours stuff her thong in her pussy and lube her arse then easy a medium size plug in her arse she is not new too anal and had been preparing her arse the days before

Then I force my rock hard cock into her mouth she sucks it hard gaggung as I force it deep in her mouth

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Please carry on

continue

essex

After face fucking her for a while I then pull her knickers out of her pussy and stuff them into her mouth I put remote love eggs into her pussy then I pull the buttplug out and slide my cock into her gaping arse she is groaning like fuck I push the full lengths of my cock into her arse till my balls are deep in her I then pound her arse I can hear a muffled scream as I pull my cock back out totally then back in her arse I pound her arse till I cum deep in it pull it out out the plug straight back in to keep her stretched I pull the knickers out of her mouth and she eager opens her mouth trying to find my cock which I force back in her mouth to suxk hard again

Keep it going

[Removed by poster at 27/11/16 07:48:08]

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

essex

After she cleaned my cock I then pull on the chain to pull her up off the bed got her on all fours on bed placed a pillow on the bed tieing her arms to the restraints the pillow to make her comfortable face down I then tied her thighs together with her pussy and plugged arse on full show and exposed I started by taking out the love egg then her dripping pussy started to finger her before entering her pussy as I pulled her hair and filled her pussy I didn't cummer in her pussy fucked it then started to fist and stretch her pussy with a huge toy and magic wand strapped to her legs on her clit

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Omg this is so horny can't wait for d rest

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

Too many fantasy people on here

By *ealaWoman  over a year ago