FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I wanted a filthy night..and I got one.

I wanted a filthy night..and I got one.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As I was getting ready for a night out with the girls I was feeling as horny as usual. Being a BBW had never bothered me..I had always use it to my advantage. As I put on my sexiest pink thong and bra and grabbed the lowest cut top I could find all I could think about what how much of a slut I wanted to be tonight. I slid into my tightest black skinny jeans and put on my heels. I was ready to go. I went downstairs and the girls were loving life as usual. Downing shots like they were going out of fashion. I downed a few shots and a couple of vodkas to catch up and before we knew it the taxi was waiting outside. I was always the one who had to sit in the front. The one who would flirt and banter with the driver. He commented on how nice he thought I looked and winked at me as he dropped us off. We headed to a few bars and the drinks were going down a treat. I was feeling hornier and sluttier by the minute and was noticing all the guys eyeing up my tits in my low cut top. We decided to move on to a club and once we were in I headed straight to the toilets. I was at the mirrors redoing my lipstick and makeup and got chatting to a random girl. "Wow look at them tits" she said. "Ha thanks, I wanted to make sure I got plenty of attention tonight... and hopefully a fuck to finish of the night" I told her. We both laughed and she wished me luck telling me it had made her horny just thinking about it. I headed out of the toilets..feeling really d*unk I couldn't see my friends. I staggered to the smoking area and lit up a fag. "Well how sexy are you?" said a voice. I looked up to find a rough and ready kind of guy staring at my tits. "Thanks" I said as I bit my lip. "You on your own?" He asked. "I can't find my friends" I replied. "Snap..looks like we'll have to stick together eh" he said. I could feel my pussy flutter as I imagined how big his cock was. "Hmm looks like you'll have to look after me for the night" I said. "Too right" he said..he squeezed my arse and smirked at me as we walked back inside and over to the bar..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *enledMan  over a year ago

hereford

Great start x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep it going

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Good start more please

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

As we sat at the bar he ordered us some drinks. I sat on a stool and he stood up next to me. As the music blasted out he was still staring at my tits..."You can't wait to get your hands on them can you" I shouted into his ear. He laughed "Well if you're offering?" He shouted back. His face was near to mine. I turned to face him. I smirked at him. He moved in and kissed me on the lips. Just a peck. "Is that all I'm getting?" I laughed. "You can have whatever you like" he replied. I had my arm around his waist and pulled him closer to me. He bent down and kissed me again. This time for longer. My hand moved round and I brushed over his cock. "You're a tease" he said. "What do you expect..." I replied. "You've got a nice bulge forming in there" I said. "You can have it..it's all yours" he winked at me. "Maybe you can have my cunt if you're a good boy" I teased. "He smirked..downed his drink, grabbed my hand and led me out of the club. He flagged down a taxi..not saying a word to me. I followed him in and sat in the back with him. 'Who is this guy?' I thought...'What's his name and where the fuck am I going?'. I didn't care. I leaned over and snogged him. My hand touching the bulge in his jeans. "Mm he's nice and hard for me now" I whispered in his ear. "He's only just getting started babe...I can't wait to get your clothes off" he replied. "I want it filthy" I said. "Oh don't worry about that...You're gonna get it" he said.

By *ord of MisruleMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Nottingham girls are so filthy lol .. l

By *ord of MisruleMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

Nottingham girls are so filthy lol ..

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Sounds good to me ?

Sounds great to me more please

Good girl. Love it when a lady can just be up front about it and say what she wants. Love reading about it and can't wait for more. Keep up the great work

Here!

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

The taxi pulled up, he paid and I followed him out. Still out on the street he pulled me towards him and kissed me hard as he ran his fingers through my hair. I could feel my thong getting wetter by the minute. "I want you so much right now" he said. "You can have me". I replied. We walked towards his front door and I followed him in. "Im living at my mums" he explained.."it's a long story but she's an alcoholic". I didn't care about her. I didnt care where he lived. All I could think about was getting my holes filled with his cock. I slipped off my heels. "What the fuck are you doing?" He asked..."I want you to keep them on". I smirked. "Take off them jeans" he demanded. I did as he asked and left them on the floor in his hallway. "Now get them heels back on". His house was dirty. But he didn't care and neither did I. I walked into his living room. His mum sat there surrounded by vodka bottles. She slurred..told me to take one. I opened the bottle and took a sip. I couldn't quite believe the situation I was in. Sat next to a random guys pissed up mum in my top, knickers and heels. She didn't care. She slurred at me again. "He's a naughty boy, my son" "I think I'm about to find out" I replied. She laughed. Not a care in the world. He walked in the room. Completely ignored the fact that she was sat there. I stood up and he cupped my tits over my top. He grabbed the vodka and drank. "Have some more" he said. "We're gonna need this bottle later". I took a few more sips. He slipped off his shirt and then pulled mine off. He felt my knickers. "Mm they're nice and wet for me" he said. I couldn't wait any longer. I undid his belt. I looked over at his mum. "Don't worry about her" he said. I squatted down. Gave his jeans and boxers a good pull. His cock sprung out. I looked at it for a second. Already covered in precum. "Take it you slag" he said. He grabbed my head and forced his wet cock into my mouth. I gagged. I was holding onto his legs. He was holding my hair. Pushing my head. I could feel his cock at the back of my throat. He pulled my head back and told me to slip my thong to the side..."feel how wet that cunt is for me". I did as he said. "Give me your fingers" he said. He licked them..tasting my juices before forcing his tongue down my throat. "Tastes good doesn't it" he said.

By *uke_250792Man  over a year ago

sheffield

Loving the story hope there's more to come x

By *ack74Man  over a year ago

Langley Mill

God I hope there's more to come mmm

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *lackKing25Man  over a year ago

Sea...

More....

I nodded. I wanted him so bad. I wanted to feel his thick cock in my other two holes. He stepped out of his jeans and boxers. And unhooked my bra. He was fully naked and I was just in my thong and heels. It was only midnight. "You ok to stay til the morning babe?" He asked. I smiled at him. "Sit on the sofa" he demanded. He grabbed the sides of my thong and pulled it down. He slid it off my legs and looked at the crotch. "I love how wet this is" he said. "Spread your legs for me" I did as he asked. He rubbed the crotch of my thong against my cunt. Making it even more wet and sticky. He held it near my mouth. "Lick it" he said. I did. My mouth was covered in my own pussy juice and I loved it. "Open your mouth" he said. He screwed up my thong and rammed in my mouth. He pushed my legs apart with the tips of his fingers on the inside of my thighs. His face slowly inching towards my cunt. He kissed my inner thighs and blew on my clit. I let out a little moan. "I want you to moan and scream for me you dirty slag" he said. "Can you do that for me? He asked. I pulled the thong out of my mouth.. "Easy" I replied. I felt the tip of his tongue touch my clit. I was in heaven. I looked over at his mum. She smirked at me as she took a drag on her fag. Still not a care in the world. I grabbed the vodka bottle and began to drink. My legs spread as wide as they could go. Heels in the air. My cunt was in for a real treat.

More!!!

I was moaning. Biting down on my thong. This guy was good. Whoever he was. I felt like he'd been flicking my clit with his tongue for hours. I really needed to piss. I told him. "And?" He said. "If you need to piss you piss" he said. "Here?" I asked. "Yep, you filthy slut. It's not my house.." he looked over at his mum.."and it's not like she gives a fuck". I was still on his sofa, my arse was hanging off the edge slightly, my legs still in the air. "Rub your cunt while you piss for me you dirty slag" he said. He held the vodka bottle underneath with his face as near as he could. I began to piss. It felt so good. I moaned. I rubbed my cunt as he had asked. My piss spraying all over. His face was covered and I knew some had gone into the vodka. His mums sofa and carpet soaked. "Good girl" he said. He moved his face close to mine. I could see splashes of my piss covering him. "Lick it off" he said. I did. I went to kiss him. Snogging him swirling my piss in our mouths. "You're a good girl aren't you" he said. "I try to be" I said as I bit my lip. "We better get this vodka drank.." he said as he winked at me. He told me to get on the floor on my knees. He handed me the bottle and I began to drink the mix of vodka and piss..his cock in my eyeline inches away from me. I looked up at him. He smiled and took hold of his cock. I knew what he was going to do. He grabbed the bottle from my mouth and told me to hold it upright in front of me. He began to piss. Some in the bottle but most on my face and body. I opened my mouth.."Oh you're a good slag" he said "I didn't even have to tell you to open wide". I felt his warm piss fill up my mouth. "You better fucking swallow you naughty girl" he said. I swallowed. He finished off in the vodka bottle. I was a mess already. Only an hour into the night. He pulled me up. We were now both stood up. His mum still sat in the chair. He stroked my wet face smirking at me. "Open that pretty little mouth" he said. I did as he asked. He began to pour the vodka and piss mix into my mouth. "Don't swallow" he said. "Spit it back into my mouth" I did as he asked.

By *ime for me21Man  over a year ago

skeg

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

We kissed, swirling vodka and piss in our mouths as we did. He pulled away. Pushed my head down and I dropped to my knees. I took his cock in my mouth again. He forced his cock down my throat thrusting back and forth. I was gagging. Tears in my eyes. Lipstick all over my face. My mascara began to run down my cheeks. He pulled out leaving a string of precum and spit hanging from my chin. He turned around. Bent over and told me to rim his arse. I put one hand on his arse cheek and reached under to grab his cock. I licked his arsehole while I wanked him off. He was moaning, talking filth to me, telling me what a dirty slag I was. He eventually stood up. He looked down at me. He laughed. "You're a fucking mess aren't you" he said. He grabbed the vodka bottle which only had a bit left in the bottom. He poured it over me. My hair was soaked. He grabbed me by my neck and lifted me up. His mum was still hammered sat in her chair. He grabbed 2 fags from her packet and a lighter. He walked me to the kitchen. Lit me a fag and told me to sit in the worktop by the sink. I did as I was told "Spread your fucking legs" he demanded. I was now sat on the worktop legs spread smoking the fag he'd lit for me. "I want you to fuck your cunt with the empty bottle" he said. He passed it to me. He began to light a fag for himself while he watched me squirm as I inserted the bottle into my cunt. "Good girl" he said

"You can start with the thin end..but later I want that cunt stretched by the wider end". "Ok" I replied. He went to the fridge and grabbed some cream. "Open your cunt up for me" he said. He squirted the cream inside me. He told me to finger it in my hole and I did. He leaned in towards my cunt and began to lick it out of me. He spat on his finger and slid it into my arse while he continued to lick out my cream filled cunt. He looked at me. 3 fingers in my arse. "I bet you're gagging for my cock in your filthy holes now aren't you?" I nodded. He laughed. "You'll have to wait till I'm ready" he said. He spat on my cunt and watched it run down near to my arsehole. He rubbed it in and held my arse up with his hands. He looked at my tight arsehole and began to lick it. He stretched it open with a finger either side and I felt his warm tongue inside me. I moaned. "Good girl" he said. He grabbed the cream and squirted in into my hole. It felt cold as it went deep into my arse. "We'll leave that cream in there for a bit" he said as he smirked at me.

sheffield

Gets better and better need to hear more

This has made me so horny and am loving this story....would love to try something like this with u.....u sound slutty as hell

Oh my god this notts gal is the best im rock hard now x

I needed to piss again. I told him. He told me to hold it for now. I wasn't sure I could. He said he wanted to play with me in every room. He led me upstairs. I couldn't stop looking at his cock. He opened the door to a bedroom. "Is this your mum's room?" I asked. He nodded and smiled. I sat on the bed. Both holes still full of cream. He opened a drawer and told me to go over. I looked inside and there were several pairs of his mums underwear. "Pick some" he said. I grabbed a red lacey pair and gave them to him. "These are going in your cunt" he said. I sat on the bed. He told me to spread my legs. I was still dying for a piss. He began to push his mums knickers into my cunt. It felt good. I was squirming a little and pinching my nipples. "You fucking love this don't you?" He asked. I nodded, smirking at him. The knickers were now filling up my cunt and he told me to stand. "Now squat down with them legs as wide as you can. You can suck me off while you piss". I did as he asked. I was about to piss on his mums bedroom floor with her knickers inside me. I felt like such a slut and I loved it. I took his cock in my mouth and began to piss. It felt so good. "Have you done?" He asked. "It's my turn now". He made me lay on the bed again. Her knickers still filling my cunt. He held his cock and kneeled on the bed. He began to piss all over my cunt. He held the tip inside and I felt a warm sensation inside my hole. Her knickers were covered in our piss. He pulled them out of my cunt. And rammed them in my mouth. "You leave them there ok?" He demanded. I nodded. He slid his throbbing cock bareback into my soaking cunt and began pounding me. He held his hand over my knicker filled mouth. I wanted to scream but couldn't. It felt so good. He knew exactly what he was doing. He pulled out and pulled the knickers out of my mouth at the same time. "Taste your cunt" he said as he straddled my face and rammed his cock in my mouth. He eventually pulled out. He stood up. I watched him as he grabbed his mums knickers and chucked them back in her drawer. "Bathroom?" He said...

sheffield

Such a dirty girl one of best story's I've read on here

This story is amazingly hot......keep this story going please...would love to chat on phone about this maybe organise a meet like this with u

By *weetandHungMan  over a year ago

liverpool

What an amazing dirty lady god i want her now

Very horny story,one of the best I've read on here..more .

This has me so hard

I followed him out onto the landing towards the bathroom. It was only then that I realised how d*unk I actually was. I felt sick. His mum was staggering up the stairs. She slurred at us. She was going to bed. The thought of her going to sleep on the same piss soaked bed that he'd just fucked me on made me feel so naughty. He laughed at her. "She's too out of it to realise" he said. We walked into the bathroom. There was a large shower cubicle, a corner bath, a sink and a toilet. It wasn't the cleanest of bathrooms. I looked in the mirror. I was a mess. Makeup all over my face. My hair was soaked. "I feel sick" I told him. "You better get your head in that toilet then" he replied. I dropped to my knees in front of the toilet and lifted up the seat. The toilet was dirty. It made me feel worse. He grabbed the back of my head and forced it into the bowl. I gagged from the smell. "Lift your arse in the air you slut". I did as he asked. I felt his spit run down my arsehole. He was still holding my head down into the bowl. "Im gonna fuck your dirty arse" he said. He squatted over me. Still holding my head I felt the tip of his cock inside my arse. I let out a moan. "That's it you slag, you're gonna moan for me". I didn't know if I wanted to be sick or not. The state of the toilet was making me gag. He began to pound my arse. "Mm it's still full of all that cream" he said. I was moaning and gagging. My hair in the water at the bottom the the bowl. "Good girl" he said as he pushed his whole length into my arse. "Play with your cunt" he said. I reached under and rubbed my throbbing clit. It felt so good. I didn't want it to end. He pushed my head down as far as he could. I closed my eyes and felt some of the dirty water touch my face. I felt him pull out of my arse. "That's gaping nicely" he smirked. He pulled my head up with my hair and I stood up. Water dripping off my nose. He licked it. "You're a filthy slut aren't you" he said. I kissed him. Holding his cock as I did. "I want to taste my arse" I told him. He smiled at me. He pushed me down and I dropped to my knees. I licked every inch of his cock before taking it in my mouth. I sucked it clean. I stood up and kissed him again. He pushed me back as I did and I lost my balance. I put my arm out for balance and knocked some toiletries off of a shelf. There was a big bang as they dropped to the floor. We carried on. Snogging. He had me up against the wall. Arms flat in the air as he held my wrists. We heard a voice. We turned to look and his mum was stood at the bathroom doorway. She had come to see what the noise was. "She'll fuck off in a minute" he said. We carried on like she wasn't there. He moved over and set the shower running. I was loving every second...

liverpool

This is the best story ever keep going

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

"Get in" he said. I stepped in the shower and stood under the water. I put my head back and began to wash my hair. He watched. I grabbed the shampoo and massaged it into my hair then rubbed it all over my body. He was wanking. I washed the shampoo off my hair and squatted down, legs open. I began to rub my swollen clit with one hand and squeezed my tits with the other. He stepped in the shower with me. Again I took his cock all the way down my throat. I was gagging. I could feel his precum running down the back of my throat. "Get down on all fours you dirty girl" he said. I did as he asked. I turned to look at him and saw he was unscrewing the shower head off of the hose. I knew what he was going to do and I couldn't wait. I was leaning down on my elbows. My arse in the air. Legs as wide open as I could manage. He turned the temperature to freezing and I felt ice cold water blasting onto my clit. I was screaming. It felt amazing. He carried on for a while holding it on my clit "it's gone numb" I told him. He turned the temperature up high and the red hot water blasted out. My clit was so sensitive. He held it there for a good few minutes while I squirmed and screamed. He turned the shower off. I went to turn around. "Don't you dare fucking move" he said. I did as I was told. "Get that arse higher in the air" he demanded. I lowered my head and pushed my arse as high as I could. I felt the tip of his cock inside my arsehole and then a warm stream of piss slowly filling me up. Oh my God. It felt so good. He turned around and grabbed some roll on deodorant and shoved the rounded end into my arse. "That should keep my piss in there" he said as he smirked at me. He sat down on the cubicle floor and told me to squat over his cock and face him. He reached under and slowly pulled the deodrant out of my arse and chucked it on the floor. "I want you to push my piss out onto my cock" I was squatting over him. Again my legs as wide as they could go. I pushed. I could feel his piss streaming out of my arse dripping onto his cock. "Good girl" he said. "Now suck me clean". I did as he asked. His cock tasted so filthy. I took his cock out of my mouth and lowered my cunt down onto him. "Fuck me" he said. I was bouncing on his cock. I held onto my tits. "Take your hands off them tits" he demanded. He watched them as they bounced. "Harder" he said. I was bouncing on his bareback cock as hard as I could. I was going to cum. "I want to feel your cum on my cock" he said. I bounced some more. I came. All over his cock. I lifted off of him and bent down to suck my juice off of him. "Good girl" he said. I was weak. I sat on the cubicle floor and looked at him. "I hope you don't think it's over you slag" he said. "I've only just started with you"...

horsham

Here!

Justvstory so far you are one dirty girl

I think we need more you filthy slut!

"I think we need more you filthy slut! "

Will add more later

liverpool

"I think we need more you filthy slut!

Will add more later"

Definetly a filthy slut did the piss taste nice

Will add more later"

how much more of this filth can you think of - or is it all true !

Will add more later

how much more of this filth can you think of - or is it all true !"

100% true x

Will add more later

100% true x"

my god you really are the sluttiest thing on fab in that case x

Will add more later

100% true x"

Bloody hell you are one naughty girl

Brilliant

More please , best story and by far the dirtiest girl on fab x

By *aughtycplStokeCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

bookmarked

By *randMrsHorny24Couple  over a year ago

South wales

Will add more later

100% true x

my god you really are the sluttiest thing on fab in that case x"

I love being a filthy slut I've done all this and more I love it mrs

Will add more later

100% true x

I love being a filthy slut I've done all this and more I love it mrs"

I hope we can hear about your exploits on here as well. Love hearing stories like this

By *arry_UkMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Amazing story x

South wales

Will add more later

100% true x

I hope we can hear about your exploits on here as well. Love hearing stories like this "

Maybe

More to come later today guys x

Will add more later

100% true x

I love being a filthy slut I've done all this and more I love it mrs"

Mmmm mrs that good to know how filthy u get with that sexy body mmm x

South wales

Will add more later

100% true x

Mmmm mrs that good to know how filthy u get with that sexy body mmm x"

I love being used, abused and degraded

Will add more later

100% true x

I love being used, abused and degraded "

Oh mrs thats sound so amazing x

South wales

Will add more later

100% true x

Oh mrs thats sound so amazing x"

It is and I love it all

Will add more later

100% true x

It is and I love it all "

Mmm mrs is it ok to msg u and love to chat about what maybe could get up to

Very hot

Gloucester

Mmmm so dirty but want some more ?

"Get on all fours" he demanded. He was holding the shower hose. "This is going in your arse" he said as he set the water running. My arse was in the air. My head touching the cubicle floor. I felt the hose push into my arse and a cold blast of water. He yanked it out. "Push" he said. I did as he asked. Water squirted out of my hole. He repeated it several times. Each time I pushed hard feeling the water squirt out. "You like that don't you" he asked. I nodded. I was loving every minute. I hoped it wouldn't end. He turned off the shower and grabbed me. We were both stood in the bathroom..water running down our bodies. My hair dripping wet. He led me out the bathroom and to the bottom of the stairs and pulled me towards him hard. He kissed me. Pushing his tongue down my throat. He reached down below and rubbed my clit hard and fast still kissing me. I tugged on his cock. He pulled away, grabbed my hand and led me to the back door. He picked up a key from the side and unlocked it. "Im gonna fuck you in the garden" he said "and you're gonna make some noise". He dragged me outside. It was freezing. Houses overlooked his garden. He grabbed the back of my wet hair and pushed me forward. I was now bent over the garden table. He lifted one of my legs up onto the table. Still holding my head down by my hair. I was so cold but it felt so naughty. I felt his cock slide into my cunt. Every single inch. I moaned. He pounded me from behind. "Scream bitch" he demanded. I was moaning. Telling him to fuck me as loud as I could. "Im going to cum inside that filthy cunt" he shouted. I was screaming. Begging him to fill me up. He slowed down. I felt his hot cum slowly filling up my cunt. His cock throbbing inside me. "Fuck" he said. We were both panting. He pulled out. I stood up and turned around. "Suck me dry" he said. I squatted down and sucked him clean. Tasting my cunt juice and his cum in my mouth. "Good girl" he said as he held my hair back. I stood up and we went back inside. He lit me a fag and poured me a drink. We stared at each other while we smoked. He stroked his cock. "He's loving you" he said. I smirked. I could feel his cum inside me. "Sit on the worktop again" he said. I did as he asked and opened my legs. "Finger my cum out of that cunt for me" he said. I inserted two fingers and scooped his cum out of me. I sucked them. "You dirty bitch" he said. "Taste good?" He asked. "Amazing" I replied. "Let me try some then" he said. I inserted two fingers again and scooped out some more of his cum. I held my fingers out and let him suck them clean. He held his cum in his mouth and moved close to me in between my open legs. He kissed me. We snogged. Snowballing his cum in our mouths. He pulled away and we both swallowed. He winked at me. I bit my lip and smiled. I looked at the clock. It was 3am. "Tired?" He asked. "No" I replied. "Good. We've got at least another 4 hours yet" he replied...

""Get on all fours" he demanded. He was holding the shower hose. "This is going in your arse" he said as he set the water running. My arse was in the air. My head touching the cubicle floor. I felt the hose push into my arse and a cold blast of water. He yanked it out. "Push" he said. I did as he asked. Water squirted out of my hole. He repeated it several times. Each time I pushed hard feeling the water squirt out. "You like that don't you" he asked. I nodded. I was loving every minute. I hoped it wouldn't end. He turned off the shower and grabbed me. We were both stood in the bathroom..water running down our bodies. My hair dripping wet. He led me out the bathroom and to the bottom of the stairs and pulled me towards him hard. He kissed me. Pushing his tongue down my throat. He reached down below and rubbed my clit hard and fast still kissing me. I tugged on his cock. He pulled away, grabbed my hand and led me to the back door. He picked up a key from the side and unlocked it. "Im gonna fuck you in the garden" he said "and you're gonna make some noise". He dragged me outside. It was freezing. Houses overlooked his garden. He grabbed the back of my wet hair and pushed me forward. I was now bent over the garden table. He lifted one of my legs up onto the table. Still holding my head down by my hair. I was so cold but it felt so naughty. I felt his cock slide into my cunt. Every single inch. I moaned. He pounded me from behind. "Scream bitch" he demanded. I was moaning. Telling him to fuck me as loud as I could. "Im going to cum inside that filthy cunt" he shouted. I was screaming. Begging him to fill me up. He slowed down. I felt his hot cum slowly filling up my cunt. His cock throbbing inside me. "Fuck" he said. We were both panting. He pulled out. I stood up and turned around. "Suck me dry" he said. I squatted down and sucked him clean. Tasting my cunt juice and his cum in my mouth. "Good girl" he said as he held my hair back. I stood up and we went back inside. He lit me a fag and poured me a drink. We stared at each other while we smoked. He stroked his cock. "He's loving you" he said. I smirked. I could feel his cum inside me. "Sit on the worktop again" he said. I did as he asked and opened my legs. "Finger my cum out of that cunt for me" he said. I inserted two fingers and scooped his cum out of me. I sucked them. "You dirty bitch" he said. "Taste good?" He asked. "Amazing" I replied. "Let me try some then" he said. I inserted two fingers again and scooped out some more of his cum. I held my fingers out and let him suck them clean. He held his cum in his mouth and moved close to me in between my open legs. He kissed me. We snogged. Snowballing his cum in our mouths. He pulled away and we both swallowed. He winked at me. I bit my lip and smiled. I looked at the clock. It was 3am. "Tired?" He asked. "No" I replied. "Good. We've got at least another 4 hours yet" he replied..."

""Get on all fours" he demanded. He was holding the shower hose. "This is going in your arse" he said as he set the water running. My arse was in the air. My head touching the cubicle floor. I felt the hose push into my arse and a cold blast of water. He yanked it out. "Push" he said. I did as he asked. Water squirted out of my hole. He repeated it several times. Each time I pushed hard feeling the water squirt out. "You like that don't you" he asked. I nodded. I was loving every minute. I hoped it wouldn't end. He turned off the shower and grabbed me. We were both stood in the bathroom..water running down our bodies. My hair dripping wet. He led me out the bathroom and to the bottom of the stairs and pulled me towards him hard. He kissed me. Pushing his tongue down my throat. He reached down below and rubbed my clit hard and fast still kissing me. I tugged on his cock. He pulled away, grabbed my hand and led me to the back door. He picked up a key from the side and unlocked it. "Im gonna fuck you in the garden" he said "and you're gonna make some noise". He dragged me outside. It was freezing. Houses overlooked his garden. He grabbed the back of my wet hair and pushed me forward. I was now bent over the garden table. He lifted one of my legs up onto the table. Still holding my head down by my hair. I was so cold but it felt so naughty. I felt his cock slide into my cunt. Every single inch. I moaned. He pounded me from behind. "Scream bitch" he demanded. I was moaning. Telling him to fuck me as loud as I could. "Im going to cum inside that filthy cunt" he shouted. I was screaming. Begging him to fill me up. He slowed down. I felt his hot cum slowly filling up my cunt. His cock throbbing inside me. "Fuck" he said. We were both panting. He pulled out. I stood up and turned around. "Suck me dry" he said. I squatted down and sucked him clean. Tasting my cunt juice and his cum in my mouth. "Good girl" he said as he held my hair back. I stood up and we went back inside. He lit me a fag and poured me a drink. We stared at each other while we smoked. He stroked his cock. "He's loving you" he said. I smirked. I could feel his cum inside me. "Sit on the worktop again" he said. I did as he asked and opened my legs. "Finger my cum out of that cunt for me" he said. I inserted two fingers and scooped his cum out of me. I sucked them. "You dirty bitch" he said. "Taste good?" He asked. "Amazing" I replied. "Let me try some then" he said. I inserted two fingers again and scooped out some more of his cum. I held my fingers out and let him suck them clean. He held his cum in his mouth and moved close to me in between my open legs. He kissed me. We snogged. Snowballing his cum in our mouths. He pulled away and we both swallowed. He winked at me. I bit my lip and smiled. I looked at the clock. It was 3am. "Tired?" He asked. "No" I replied. "Good. We've got at least another 4 hours yet" he replied..."

Don't want this story to end, keen for more....

I climbed off the worktop and he led me back upstairs. My cunt was aching. I just wanted more and more. We stood outside his mums bedroom. "Im gonna fuck you in here again" he said. "She's in there asleep now?" I replied. "What's your point" he said. I couldn't believe what we were doing. He opened the door. His mum was lay on top of the bed passed out. We stood looking at her. She was a mess. Just like I was. "Bend over" he demanded. I looked at him. He nodded. "Right there" he said. I leaned forward over the bed. So close to his mum. The tip of his cock eased into my arse. "Scream" he demanded. I couldn't help it. I was moaning so loud as I felt every inch of his cock force it's way into my tight arsehole. The bed was rocking. His mum rocking with it. It felt so bad. He didn't give a fuck. I reached under and rubbed my clit. I was loving every single second. Screaming. Moaning. Telling him to fuck me harder. He was holding my hair. Yanking my head back. I felt him pull out. He swapped. Rammed straight into my cunt. His fingers sliding into my arsehole. Both my holes were full up. Just how I liked it. It felt like he was pounding me for ages. He stopped. "Turn around you filthy slag" he said. I sat on the corner of the bed and lay back. He grabbed my legs and opened them wide. Pushing them open on my inner thighs. It hurt. But I didn't care. He held them open. His fingers pressing into them. He spat on my cunt. And again. I could feel it running down towards my hole. He licked me. Flicking my throbbing clit with his tongue. I was screaming. I wanted to cum. He looked up at me. "You're gonna cum for me" he said. It felt amazing. The best oral I'd ever had. The pressure from his tongue on my clit felt so good. I was going to cum. Still screaming I let myself go. I came so hard. Shouting and screaming. I had no control. I began to piss. "Yes you slag" he said. He opened his mouth. I lifted my head and watched my piss fill up his mouth. Some splashing onto the bed. He swallowed. Then began to take some more in his mouth. I finished. He stood up. Spat some onto me..some splashing onto his mum. "You take it like the dirty slut you are" he said. I was still lay on my back. Legs still spread. Touching my wet cunt. He watched. His cock still throbbing. He spat on me again. He leaned in towards me. Holding my neck. He kissed me. His dirty tongue swirling against mine. He pulled away. Grabbed me round my chin with one hand and opened my mouth. He spat again, straight into my mouth. I swallowed. "You're a good slag" he said. I knew I was...

By *rightonmale921Man  over a year ago

somewhere

The best story keep going really horny reading it

Wow ur hot im loving this story

Gloucester

horsham

By *oc-robMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

Stoke-on-Trent

oh my how hot is this x

"oh my how hot is this x"

Glad you're enjoying it x

"oh my how hot is this x

Glad you're enjoying it x"

Getting so hard to this

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Blood great.

By *evilishCouple69Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

You were not kidding in the title. This was one impressively filthy night.

Brilliant slutty tale - Im so hoping his mum gets involved too anytime soon . . .

By *ones6Man  over a year ago

swansea

Will add more later

100% true x

It is and I love it all "

We defeinetly need more open minded slutty women or couples to have fun with and share experiences the filthier the hornier I say

"Brilliant slutty tale - Im so hoping his mum gets involved too anytime soon . . ."
me too.

South wales

Will add more later

100% true x

It is and I love it all

We defeinetly need more open minded slutty women or couples to have fun with and share experiences the filthier the hornier I say "

Oh yes deffinatley filthier the better

By *teve.jMan  over a year ago

Sheffieldish

Great stry keep going

Is there anymore coming or is that it ?? Keep looking for more haha

"Is there anymore coming or is that it ?? Keep looking for more haha "

More to come soon x

Loving this

Here!

Cant wait for next part

hope he dont need a shit

By *igj106Man  over a year ago

yorkshire

Wow x

By *oc-robMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

Can't wait for more

By *he_batmanMan  over a year ago

Gotham

By *obpeter123Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

Cant wait for the next instalment

He pulled me up and I followed him downstairs. "I'll grab that vodka bottle" he said. He walked towards the kitchen and I walked into the living room. I looked at my face in the mirror. My makeup was a mess. My hair dripping with piss. I was pleased with myself. I sat down in his mums chair and spread my legs so they rested on the arms. I felt my cunt and it was a sticky wet mess. My clit was still swollen and throbbing. He walked back in with the bottle in his hand. "Oh you are a good girl" he said "I didn't even have to tell you to get them slutty legs open". I smirked. He knelt down in between my legs and looked at my cunt. "It's nice and red now" he laughed. I looked at the bottle. The bottom end was so wide. I knew he was going to fill my cunt with it. He rammed 3 fingers into me. I let out a moan. "That's it" he said "let yourself go, relax". I did just that. I felt myself relax into the chair. My legs comfortably spread. He was fucking me with 3 fingers. I felt him slide another in. 4 fingers inside me his thumb occasionally sweeping over my clit. "I wanna see your fuck hole gape" he told me. He was pushing his fingers in as far as he could. I felt him get further in. I looked down. His thumb was now inside me. He was nearly fisting me. I was moaning. My cunt felt so tight around his hand. "Good girl" he kept saying. He was wanking his cock. He leaned forward and kissed me. Vigorously shoving his tongue inside my mouth. "Don't cum" he said. I wanted to explode. His fist inside me opening up my hole. He pulled out and stared at my cunt. "It's nice and open now you slut" he said. He grabbed the bottle and spat on the wide end. He rubbed his spit all over it. He moved it towards my cunt. I felt him push it closer. I was moaning. My cunt opening up around the bottle. He pushed it some more and I felt it go inside. My cunt sealed around it. He pushed again. It went a little further inside. I looked down. I was tensing my cunt around it. I felt full up. He grabbed my legs and moved me closer to the edge of the chair. His mums chair. He turned to face away from me and put his head underneath me. He began licking my arse. My arse felt dirty. I felt like I had no control. It still had remains of piss and cream inside it. He was holding my arsehole open with a finger from each hand. Gaping it open either side. His tongue pushing up inside it. I was moaning so much. Pulling my nipples and squeezing my tits. All of a sudden the door banged. He didn't care. He carried on. A boy in his early 20s stood in the doorway. "Fucking hell" he laughed. He moved away from my arse and sat up. They both laughed. "This is my younger brother" he said. I looked at him. He was staring at the bottle filling up my cunt. "This is just a slut I bought back" he sniggered. "I can tell" replied his brother as he smirked. He walked into the living room and sat across from us on the sofa. He lit up a fag. Still staring at me. "Don't stop on my behalf" he said as made himself more comfortable...

I like mmmmmm

Epic story

South wales

Sounds filthy, I love being a filthy slut can't get enough of it

Gloucester

Hope there's more to cum ?

moooooooore

Hoping his brother got to fuck and piss in those filthy used holes

Stoke-on-Trent

New twist, like it x

He pulled the bottle out of my cunt. His brother still watching. My hole gaped. He moved closer to me inbetween my legs and rammed his cock inside me. He started to fuck me. I was moaning. My arms in the air holding the top of the chair. "Fuck me harder" I told him. He was holding my neck tight and fucking me as hard as he could. He put 4 fingers in my mouth. I gagged. Spit running down my chin. He was moaning too. Talking dirty to me. "You're gonna take my cum down your throat" he said. He pounded me. I could see his brother still watching. Touching his cock over his jeans. He was loving the show. He moaned more as he pounded me. I knew he was nearly ready to explode. He pulled out. I slid down the chair. My face under his cock. He wanked hard over my mouth. "Open your fucking mouth" he said. I opened wide. Rubbing my cunt while I waited to take a mouth full of his cum. He exploded. His cum hit the back of my throat. Some landing on my face. I held my mouth open waiting for every single drop. I swallowed. I took the tip of his cock in my mouth and cleaned it up. "Good girl" he said. "I think I've done with you". I looked at the clock. It was nearly 5.30am. He walked out of the room and I heard him go upstairs. I looked at his brother and smirked. Cum still all over my face. I went to stand up. "What are you doing?" he asked. "Going home" I said. "No your fucking not" he replied. I stayed where I was. On the floor on my knees. He walked over to me. My head level with his cock. I looked up at him. He didn't say a word. I undid his belt and unbuttoned his jeans. I pulled them down to reveal his hard cock. I licked the tip and teased him. He let out a little moan. "Get up" he said. I stood up. He used his finger to wipe up the remaining cum on my face and put it in my mouth. I licked it up and kissed him. Swirling some of his brothers cum in his mouth. He moved me towards the arm of the sofa. I sat on it. The top half of me fell back onto the cushions. He grabbed my legs and spread them. He rubbed my clit with the tip of his cock. It was so sensitive. I moaned. He began to push his cock into my hole. It was thicker than his brothers. He began fucking me hard. My tits bouncing up and down. I was screaming. He pulled out and moved to my arse. Fucking my arse as hard as he could. Stretching my hole. He pulled out and moved nearer to my face. My arse still up on the arm of the sofa. He kneeled beside me and I took his cock in my mouth tasting my arse. He rammed it down my throat. I gagged. Tears running down my face. "Where do you want my cum?" He said. "In my arse" I replied. He got up and slammed back into my arse. It felt so good . I was ready to feel his cum inside my filthy arse. Finally he exploded. His cum filling my hole. He pulled out. "Clean me up" he said. I cleaned his cock with my mouth until he pulled away. He smiled at me and started putting his clothes back on. "Fucking hell" said a laughing voice. His brother stood in the doorway. "You had to have a go didn't you mate" he said. They both laughed. "Couldn't resist" he replied. I had taken their cum in all of my holes. I was sore, d*unk and full up. I was still in the same position. They were both in the doorway. "See ya later" one of them said. I didn't reply. The both headed upstairs to bed. I sat up. Found some of my clothes and started to get dressed. Just as i was pulling my jeans up I looked up and his mum was in the doorway. Slightly more sober now. "Don't forget your knickers" she said as she passed me my thong. "Thanks" I said. She smiled at me as she went to sit her chair. The one I'd been fucked in. I put my knickers in my bag. She lit up a fag. Take this she said as she passed it to me. "Thanks" I said again. I walked out of the house. I had no idea where I was. I walked down the street. Cum and piss in my hair. Makeup all over my face smoking the fag his mum had gave me. I got to the end of the road to the street sign. I rang for a taxi. "5 minutes" she said. "Thanks" I replied. I stood on the corner and waited. A complete mess. I had loved every single minute..

What a great story. You lucky girl. Can't wait to hear more of your sexual adventures.

By *xford1975bimaleMan  over a year ago

oxford

Magic thanks.

Well hope there is more with the taxi driver!

Brilliant brilliant story. Certainly works for me hun xx

What a fantastic, absolutely filthy story. Thank you for posting. More like this please.

Filthy fucking piss whore and don't you know it babe... x

South wales

"Filthy fucking piss whore and don't you know it babe... x"
I love being pissed on and in my mouth swallowing every last drop x

"Filthy fucking piss whore and don't you know it babe... x I love being pissed on and in my mouth swallowing every last drop x"

Good girl... all the best boys and girls do... I'm happy to be the pisser or the pissee lol! Filthy fucking play is just the best mmm x

Hopefully more to follow. Sure the taxi driver will be a filthy fucker. Great night you had.

South wales

"Filthy fucking piss whore and don't you know it babe... x I love being pissed on and in my mouth swallowing every last drop x

Good girl... all the best boys and girls do... I'm happy to be the pisser or the pissee lol! Filthy fucking play is just the best mmm x"

Can't beat filthy fucking I love it all x

"Filthy fucking piss whore and don't you know it babe... x I love being pissed on and in my mouth swallowing every last drop x"
i never tried pissing fun.....maybe i should try it one day as a lot of people say its amazing

Wow, that story is so hot and dirty! I'd love to find a girl who would let me do all that to her

» Add a new message to this topic