FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wet shiny swimsuit

Wet shiny swimsuit

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well good morning, just reading a few topics and thought I would post my own little kink

I so love a lush lady in a wet swimsuit, I love to sit in a steam room or sauna in dead quiet, exchanging glances with a Lycra clad, lady, she knows you are eyeing her up and loves it!....

Anyone else share this love if Lycra!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

the tight, wet, unlined onepiece swimsuit is an under rated fetish. Love the styles that push the tits up for show as well as the super tight sleek high cut racing numbers. In my mind much much sexier than the bikini

Couldn't agree more, high cut leg is a must......

Prefer a curvy (not large) lady in a black one piece, nice to see a lovely pair on show from the cleavage line....

Not swimsuit but love a sexy woman in a bikini.

Regular morning swimmer here and couldn't agree with you more.

The sight of a female form climbing out of the pool after a workout wearing a high cut costume leaves me not being able to leave the pool for a while!!

Yep, we are on the same page

By *hugwelMan  over a year ago

Jersey

Love a lady in a Wicked Weasel suite

Weasel suit?

Wish I knew where there was some swimming baths with sauna facilities so I could carry out this scenario

By *otGeorgeClooneyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Spot on with this one. I swim alot and always a bonus to see in the pool at lunchtime.

One pleasant encounter at lunchtime. Two young ladies came down the steps and into the pool. The first one gave out a cheeky gasp as the cold water soaked through the material and provided a tingle to her pussy causing her nipples to clearly harden and tense against the tight material. Her friend encountered the same and they both giggled and looked over.

"Well good morning, just reading a few topics and thought I would post my own little kink

I so love a lush lady in a wet swimsuit, I love to sit in a steam room or sauna in dead quiet, exchanging glances with a Lycra clad, lady, she knows you are eyeing her up and loves it!....

Anyone else share this love if Lycra! "

If I knew of any swimming baths with sauna facilities then I would be up for this scenario, I could wear my black costume then walk into the sauna and we could make idle chat (wink wink)

"the tight, wet, unlined onepiece swimsuit is an under rated fetish. Love the styles that push the tits up for show as well as the super tight sleek high cut racing numbers. In my mind much much sexier than the bikini"

I run regularly with a female friend.....she wears very tight lycra and normally sports a prominent camel toe hmmmm... last week after finishing our run I wanted a relax and was going for a steam, she said she'd join me in there, having seen her before in a swimming costume I knew I was going to enjoy this. Sitting in the steam room waiting for her seemed like ages, she walked in wearing a mostly white, high leg cut swimsuit, she sat beside me and then I was able to observe how low cut the suit was so able to clearly see the tops of her small but clearly pert tit's ....hmmmm

This is exactly the scenario i was referring to in my original post, I so reckon the feel of the wet Lycra combined with the attention from 'onlookers' eyeing them up must so have a lady turned on and wet in kore ways than one

Seeing your post I thought I'd share it.

There is a little bit more, if you would like to hear about it ?

I am all ears

By *otGeorgeClooneyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Well good morning, just reading a few topics and thought I would post my own little kink

If I knew of any swimming baths with sauna facilities then I would be up for this scenario, I could wear my black costume then walk into the sauna and we could make idle chat (wink wink) "

I've a number of guest passes for my gym.

After a few minutes in the steam room she said she was getting hot so we both walked out and headed towards the shower area, an opportunity for me to admire her tight swimsuit revealing her very pert arse and long legs.

A quick cold shower and she was waiting for me, ...sauna she suggested. ..so in we went with plenty to chat about I realised how close we were sitting together we kept brushing against each other. Another cold shower and she again suggested getting into the pool jets and bubbles, another chance to look at her fab arse being clearly outlined by her swimsuit and her nipples now hard against her thin tight costume material.

A brief goodbye and chance to admire her sexy body. Until next time ????

If only you had some pics!

Massive fan of tight one piece swimsuits very nice indeed

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

I have several very shiny one piece swimsuits, and several in very pale coloured material. All unlined, of course.

Janet xxxxxx

By *anetandNickCouple  over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

"Love a lady in a Wicked Weasel suite "

Oh and lots of Wicked Weasel bikinis.

Love to see

By *ingercarpetMan  over a year ago

louth

Love the female form in a high legged tight fitting swimsuit

By *eppers50Man  over a year ago

Stockport

I know a place at a Stockport Hotel equips with gym, pool, sauna, jacuzzi & steam room. Never had any encounters... yet.

If I knew of any swimming baths with sauna facilities then I would be up for this scenario, I could wear my black costume then walk into the sauna and we could make idle chat (wink wink) "

I used to work as a lifeguard and always enjoyed watching some of my colleagues in their swimsuits. Often found myself taking a cheeky look, especially when they were showering. So hot watching them rub shower gel over their bodies

» Add a new message to this topic