FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Sissy used by 2men

Sissy used by 2men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

True story from few days ago

So it was a wednesday i had been at work all day very horny knowing i had the house to myself all night meaning i could get to dress up. I had been on and off fabguys all day messaging a few men. Obviously after filtering through the timewasters wasquite drawn to one.

He seemed quite dominate and knew what he wanted. So i got home from work got showered and made myself smooth etc

I then got dressed into my fishnet stockings small black g string , black and pink bra and 6" slutty heels and then put on my very tight and short black dress that only just covers my bum, i then got my chastity device and locked my clitty away. Then put my wig on and did my make up.

So i was sat there on the sofa dressed like a little slut messaging this bloke arranging for him to come over, when i got a message from a bloke i used to regularly meet saying he was free and wanting to come fuck me. I agreed and he made his way over, i was so horny i told the knew man to start make his way over and he can fuck me after my regular lover has.

My regular turned up i opened the door to him all dressed. We kissed and i could feel his cock was hard. We then made our way into the bedroom where he pushed me to my knees and forced me to suck his cock he knows how much i enjoy being used. After about 10mins of sucking his cock he bent me over and lubed up my hole and put his condom on, and then fucked my sissy ass hard for about 5mins before he pulled out and wanked his cock and shot his cum in my mouth forcing me to swallow everydrop. He then pulled up his shorts and left.

After he went i check my messages on fab and the other guy was parked up round the corner, he said he wanted me in my gimpmasket blindfolded bent over on the bed , i happily accepted and did as i was told. I heard the front door and got excited that this stranger was gonna be using me as he wanted, i heard him enter the bedroom , there i was layed on the bed ass exposed and not able to see a thing, he did say a word just put the condom on and shove his hard cock in my ass it felt amazing and big. He fucked me hard and fast snd unfortunatly it wasnt long before he had cum. I stayed on all fours untill had left. Once he had gone i took my gimp mask off and stood up just to see he had left the condom full of cum on the bed.

Loved the thought of being used for a real man to empty his load .

I then got undressed had a shower and went to bed with very naughty thoughts xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Wow. Xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yesss wow