FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Part 2 - my gorgeous wife cuckolding me

Part 2 - my gorgeous wife cuckolding me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey everyone this is the story about my second experience of being cuckolded by my hotwife.

Just Incase If you haven't read the first story, my wife had met a guy called Shane on this site who was well built and very well endowed, and went to his place to have a night of amazing sex in our first hotwife/cuckold experience, in which I received pictures and videos from Shane while I was at home as he satisfied my wife.

After their first meeting, Shane and my wife continued to message each other on our group chat, sending pictures to each other.

It didn't take long before Shane had started to ask if she would like another meet, with my permission of course.

He had began telling her how he'd like to do more things with her, and take more pictures for me to enjoy back at home.

A few days passed by and my wife was going out to meet a girlfriend for a drink and chat.

While she was out I had been messaging my wife, telling her how horny I was and how I was enjoying thoughts of her cuckolding me again.

I didn't expect the replys which I got from her.....

She said that after her drink and chat that maybe she could see what Shane was up to this evening.... this got my small cock instantly hard with excitement.

"Wow really babe? I would love that" I replied

She said she would private message him and let me know the outcome.

I waited eagerly at home, my stiff little cock pulsing in my boxers.

Later on I finally received the message from her which I was hoping for....

"He's game xx "

"Oh wow that's great! I'm excited babe, when are are you going to meet him?" I replied

"I'm in the car now, ready to leave" she said

"Let me know when your there babe, make sure he sends some pictures love you " I replied

I decided to message Shane and tell him that I'd heard that him and my wife had arranged another night of fun. He told me that was true and hoped that I was ok with it, to which of course I said that was perfectly fine!

Half an hour later she messaged me..... "im here and oh man am I gonna cheat!!" She said, knowing that the idea of her cheating excites me.

I instantly got my little cock out and began slowly stroking it, eagerly waiting for the first picture.... and just like the first time, he sent through a picture of my wife's stunning curvy, round ass, in a pair of Lacey French knickers! Something about knowing that another man had taken that picture of my wife's ass, made it even more stunning than usual!

It wasn't long before short videos started to come through from him, the first being her layed on her back, smiling, and moaning and her moving with his thrusting actions, the sound of his moans of pleasure as he enjoyed my wife's pussy.

I loved the smile and look of naughtyness and pleasure on her face.

The next videos to come through certainly got me stroking my small dick even faster....

She was bent over on his bed and he was fucking my wife hard and fast!

The sounds I could hear were amazing! I could hear his balls slapping against her hard! and the sound which excited me the most was just how wet she sounded for him as he pounded her, he was really going for it and my wife certainly seemed to agree with his technique!

He moved The camera moved up and down her body, showing me short glimpses of her ass and the base of his cock as he thrusted deep inside her, it was as if he was teasing me.

Next was a clip of my wife's face, smiling and biting her bottom lip in pleasure, with the silhouette of Shane right behind her as he fucked her doggy style, they were both sweaty and breathing heavily, he placed his head next to hers as if he was taking a selfie with my wife!

This got me so turned on! It felt like he was saying... "your wife is with me right now, and I'm deep inside her giving her what you can't, while your sat at home stroking your little dick"

Or at least that's how I interpreted it

By now I was so close to cumming myself! Then soon followed the final video, which excited me the most.... Shane was layed on his back and he was filming my wife.... sucking his cock!..... I couldn't believe how much it made my cock pulse with excitement.... she had never sucked another mans cock while being with me, but right at that moment she was on her knees, in his bed with her lips tightly wrapped around his cock, slowly moving up and down the long length of his thick cock...

Every now and then she paused and took his cock out of her mouth and looked up at him with a naughty smile, then went back to slowly sucking him deep. She would hold his cock in her mouth and I could tell her tongue was swirling around the head of his cock, teasing it underneath..... soimething which she does for me as she knows it excited me.

It was so hot to see my wife using the same techniques she used on me, but this was with another man! Another man who was much bigger than me!

I could hear Shane's groans of pleasure as he felt my wife's warm wet lips and tongue on his cock.

The video ended and it all went quiet for a while until I got a call from her..... she was back in the car and ready to come home,

She told me the same as last time....how he was so much better than me, bigger, and lasted a lot longer.

When I asked her where he came, I was not expecting the response I got....

"Well he came inside me this time babe" she said with a naughty/innocent tone.

I couldn't believe it! I was ridiculously turned on that he had emptied his load inside my wife's pussy. I needed her to get home quickly, I couldn't wait!

I asked her if she could feel it running out her pussy, to which she said, "a little, but I put my knickers back on almost straight away for you"

I waited in bed, trying to restrain myself from stroking my cock..... soon she arrived home and she walked in the bedroom with the same naughty grin....

I opened up the sheets to let her get in, and like last time I kissed her straight away... only this time I could taste his cock on her lips and tongue...we kissed passionately for a while, my little hard cock pressed up against her.

Eventually I couldn't help but get under the covers, my head between her legs, looking down at her knickers, I could see a damp patch, which looked so hot, knowing what was inside there...

I slowly pulled down her knickers to reveal her smooth, slightly red glistening pussy... I slowly slid my finger inside her, and I could instantly feel his warm cum inside her.. I gently parted her pussy lips, and slowly Shane's load began running out of her!

The sight of another mans cum running out of my wife's pussy was so intense! I put my head between her legs.... looked at her pussy one last time and began slowly licking, making sure I didn't miss any, I couldn't believe I was tasting another mans cum from my own wife's pussy, I felt humiliated and so turned on all at the same time! I slipped my tongue inside her and swirled it around tasting my wife and her lover.

I couldn't hold back any longer... I needed to be inside my wife..... I gently got ontop of her and parted her legs....

Circling my small cock head around her slippery wet pussy.... I began slowly sliding inside her....

and as soon as the tip of my cock was in, it was instantly surrounded Shane's warm cum, my little dick was barely touching the walls of my wife's pussy, and as I slid inside further I could feel his cum leaking out and running down my balls... I had never felt anything like it.

My wife and I fucked passionately and slowly, it was so erotic knowing his cum was between us as we made love. I was overwhelmed with feelings of knowing he had claimed my wife by cumming inside her, wondering if he was sat at home enjoying the fact that he had satisfied my wife better than I could ever dream of and also wondering if he was enjoying the fact that her little dick hubby was having sloppy seconds.

Eventually I couldn't hold back and I came inside my wife, the orgasm was even more intense than the first time she cuckolded me! We layed there for a while, my little dick still inside her, both of us taking in what had just happened. The smell of pure sex in the bed.

One very happy cuck husband and one very satisfied wife!......

Hope you enjoyed everyone, we both look forward to reading any of your comments, we enjoy reading them xx

3rd and final story will follow soon, until of course my wife has had anymore meets hehe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Absolutely brilliant read....I hope you both are enjoying every single moment...from the build up, the getting ready, the play time, right up to very ending and your humiliation and ofcourse satisfaction for all of....fantastic...thanks for sharing.

I would love Mrs to come home like this,she has met a couple of guys on her own but not had any pics yet hopefully soon.

By *tud63Man  over a year ago

Skelmersdale

Great story would love to see some pics or vids of them together

"I would love Mrs to come home like this,she has met a couple of guys on her own but not had any pics yet hopefully soon."

It's a fantastic feeling

"Great story would love to see some pics or vids of them together "

Have plenty lol

Excellent reading

more x

By *ustful desiresCouple  over a year ago

I have to get hubby to try this

A great story . It would be better if you posted a couple of photos of her taking his big cock and you licking her clean . Looking forward to the next part

By *ood tongue!!!Man  over a year ago

harwich

brilliant story & im sure u will deffinately encourage her to met him & others so u can taste there juices mixed together. i think you should mix urs in with theres then lick them all from her pussy.

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

great story but it's better when you are there witnessing the action first hand and not on a video

By *az1Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I'm looking for a couple for regular meets. I've been in this scene and the swinging lifestyle for a while now so am quite experienced and got plenty of ideas, some of which I've put on my profile if anyone would like to read x

By *un pair 2Couple  over a year ago

poole

I also love to share my wife but more in mmf

So nice all together taking turns using her

Then both filling her with cum mmmm

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"great story but it's better when you are there witnessing the action first hand and not on a video "

Well said "tiny cock"

Yeah I can see your point. Though there is a lot of excitement not being there

Great story and she sounds like a very very naughty lady... I hope we can get to know each other and offer you another cuck scenario...

You know that friend she was out with at the beginning of the story.. well sorry to disappoint you but that was Shane. Yup, she was already fucking him behind your back!

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"You know that friend she was out with at the beginning of the story.. well sorry to disappoint you but that was Shane. Yup, she was already fucking him behind your back!"

Now that would be hot lol

Found it. Bookmarked it. Read it later I will.

"Found it. Bookmarked it. Read it later I will. "

Enjoy, let us know what you think

Wow!!! Think this is brilliant. Knowing your little cock wouldn't even touch the sides of you gorgeous wifes pussy after I had spent a few hours fucking her would only turn me on more I think, and knowing it turns you on as well even better still for me.

"Wow!!! Think this is brilliant. Knowing your little cock wouldn't even touch the sides of you gorgeous wifes pussy after I had spent a few hours fucking her would only turn me on more I think, and knowing it turns you on as well even better still for me. "

God yes, I am not blessed with length nor width! So it's likely she would hardly feel me in there. Love that feeling, it was immense after she fucked Shane

"Wow!!! Think this is brilliant. Knowing your little cock wouldn't even touch the sides of you gorgeous wifes pussy after I had spent a few hours fucking her would only turn me on more I think, and knowing it turns you on as well even better still for me.

God yes, I am not blessed with length nor width! So it's likely she would hardly feel me in there. Love that feeling, it was immense after she fucked Shane "

Can i ask how big Shane actually is compared to yourself.. And massive isn't enough

"Wow!!! Think this is brilliant. Knowing your little cock wouldn't even touch the sides of you gorgeous wifes pussy after I had spent a few hours fucking her would only turn me on more I think, and knowing it turns you on as well even better still for me.

God yes, I am not blessed with length nor width! So it's likely she would hardly feel me in there. Love that feeling, it was immense after she fucked Shane

Can i ask how big Shane actually is compared to yourself.. And massive isn't enough "

He was 9 inches, so over double my pathetic little dick lol

Can i ask how big Shane actually is compared to yourself.. And massive isn't enough

He was 9 inches, so over double my pathetic little dick lol "

Wow I've seen your photos and guessed you was 3-4 inches it must have been awesome to fuck her after.. And then cleaning up her filthy dripping fanny x

Wow I've seen your photos and guessed you was 3-4 inches it must have been awesome to fuck her after.. And then cleaning up her filthy dripping fanny x "

It was amazing, licking her and slipping inside her her afterwards. I felt so small! I've posted some pics of her with Shane, I'm sure you can work out which ones they are with the size of his cock lol

Wow I've seen your photos and guessed you was 3-4 inches it must have been awesome to fuck her after.. And then cleaning up her filthy dripping fanny x

It was amazing, licking her and slipping inside her her afterwards. I felt so small! I've posted some pics of her with Shane, I'm sure you can work out which ones they are with the size of his cock lol"

I do believe i fab a fair few of your photos

It was amazing, licking her and slipping inside her her afterwards. I felt so small! I've posted some pics of her with Shane, I'm sure you can work out which ones they are with the size of his cock lol

"

He's huge isn't he lol even I was shocked when the pics came through of his size

Are those pics friend only or something?

He's huge isn't he lol even I was shocked when the pics came through of his size"

He's certainly pulling off a good size. And when she is evidently sucking his cock you can see the joy because she is actually going to gag on his cock

Very hot

By *antasies happenTV/TS  over a year ago

Beccles

When do we get part 3 buddy x

"Are those pics friend only or something?"

I've recently added some of Shane and my wife

Let me know what you think

He's huge isn't he lol even I was shocked when the pics came through of his size

He's certainly pulling off a good size. And when she is evidently sucking his cock you can see the joy because she is actually going to gag on his cock "

I can see I'm going to have to take a peek at these pics they sound hot.

He's certainly pulling off a good size. And when she is evidently sucking his cock you can see the joy because she is actually going to gag on his cock

I can see I'm going to have to take a peek at these pics they sound hot."

What do you think?

Your a very lucky guy to have a wife like her, I wish my wife would do that.

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

great pics, great story. Wish I could help out with your fantasies.. maybe even cuckold you at your place, you sat outside the bedroom listening to us, occasionally peeping through the crack in the door, seeing her enjoying herself. mmm

What do you think?"

Mmmmm. From the public pics I can see I think I would be a really tight fit in you wife's pussy and would love watching her stretch as I slid it in. She certainly knows how to get a grip on a guys big cock with her hand looking at some pics instead of yours which she couldn't get hold of properly it's so short.

By *ime 2 CumCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Oh I'm sure part 3 will be soon, followed by many more that's for certain

By *aulsusan60Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

Sounds like lots of fun all round

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Fantastic account of events. Thanks very much for sharing and look forward to hearing more sexy encounters.

Wonderful to read about your adventures - more please!

By *aulsusan60Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

Any wife's or girl friends in Hertfordshire

By *nexpectedly swingingMan  over a year ago

Reading

I found the story very hot and got me hard and throbbing...love the pics that you posted, in one you can see how stretched your wife's pussy is. I'd love to fill her up with my abundant and creamy load for you to lick

very sexy story

Very hot! Sounds like a lot of fun.

Thanks for sharing

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Are those pics friend only or something?

I've recently added some of Shane and my wife

Let me know what you think"

Can't find any of your wife and Shane, just lots of photos of you "cocktail sausage boy"

What do you think?"

Very nice

By *ocksoff3Couple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Thanks for a great story

that was a stunning sequel to your previous story It is great to see that she is getting you well trained to accept and enjoy her antics

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

OMG both of those stories a very good read . I gave a lady friend a 3 sum got to taste the other guys Cum in her mouth I got so turned like never before.I would luv something like that especially tasting another guys Cum in her pussy. That would be epic.

» Add a new message to this topic