FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife fucked in car, I hid in the hedge

Wife fucked in car, I hid in the hedge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So this is a true telling of actual event.

We used to live out in the country so we both knew where all the quiet country lanes and spots were.

The wife had her usual spots where she would meet up with guys and fuck in the car while I sat at home wanking furiously over the thought of what she was upto.

Having only one car between us at the time made things difficult but one night I decided that actually it was only a couple of miles down the road to one of her favourite meeting places, a quiet lane right next to a little church.

I waited until she had gone to meet this guy at the pub, knowing that they would head to the church later, then got my bike out and set off pedalling like mad to get to a good spot near the church.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story so far

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

Did u get there in time?

"Did u get there in time?"

The post title made me chuckle!!

"Did u get there in time?"

Yes but my first hiding spot in the hedge I soon realised was too far away even tho I had gone prepared with a small pair of binoculars!

So I slowly made my way close and closer to the church, walking and crawling up the hedge side.

I quickly deduced that they had got into his car, a large Audi estate with blacked out windows.

This made it even harder to make out what was happening from distance, tho I could tell by the camera flashes going off inside his car that photos were obviously being taken.

More please

As I later found out from the photos he took and shared with her, she was moaning so much because he got her that wet that he fisted her pussy!

I still wasn't close enough tho so crawled abit further up the hedgerow, until I came to a stone wall about 3feet high. I realised I had reached the churchyard, but wanting to get even closer I scrambled over the wall quickly and then proceeded to follow it around on the inside of the churchyard.

I managed to crawl my way around until eventually I was about 20 yards away from where their cars were parked on the other side of the wall.

Heart pounding hands shaking and cock throbbing this is where I remained, frequently popping my head up to have a peek,not knowing because of the dark Windows wether they had seen me or not as by this time it was starting to get dark.

More please very interesting

Not being able to see what was happening was driving me mad but also incredibly horny at the same time, wanking furiously trying not to blow my load!

Eventually the door opened, I think to get some cool fresh air into the car but I could see that she was riding his cock

Keep going wanking my cock picturing the scene

Getting interesting.

After a good while of riding his cock she climbed off and they both got out and walked around to the front of the car while looking around. He then bent her over the bonnet and started to fuck her hard.This nearly sent me over the edge so I had to stop wanking and instead just watched and listened

Keep going

He fucked her hard over the bonnet, could hear his balls slapping her arse, he would grab her hair and pull her head back which lifted her big tits off the bonnet and allowed them slap together nicely as he fucked her.

Finally she got on her knees and wanked him off over her face and into her mouth

More

Me and wife are planning something same but on night out n take random to car n il b around listening or maybe watch but he wont know im around she will be playing single

They then got dressed and got in their cars and began to drive off so I waited for him to drive away before sending her a message telling her to return to the church as I could hear her accelerating up the road.

Walking out from my hiding place and standing in the exact spot where they had been parked, cock in my hand and wanking as I read the reply she sent me, a puzzled question of why I then just told her again to return to the church

Wish my wife was perved on and used lol

She arrived back pulling up next to me winding her window down with an absolute look of amazement on her face, asking how the hell I got there and how long I'd been there.

Long enough to see what a naughty slut you've been I replied, and now it's my turn so get out of the car right now!

She did as she told and instantly I put my hand up her dress to find she hadn't bothered to put her knickers back on, her pussy was soaking wet as I slid 3 fingers straight up while groping her tits and kissing her, tasting the spunk still quite fresh on her lips.

Before my cock burst I had to just bend her over and pull her dress up and just slide my cock up her wet sloppy well fisted and fucked pussy, fucking her hard and deep bit knowing I'd not last long after what seemed like an eternity sat in the hedge wanking furiously.

A few brief minutes of hard fucking was all I could manage before emptying my load deep inside her.

My cock finally satisfied I then needed to retrieve my bike which I had stashed somewhere in the hedge further up the road so I jumped in the passenger seat and told her to get a move on as it was early hours of the morning and after enough excitement for one night I wanted sleep.

After retrieving the bike we returned home for a well deserved sleep

Great story

Was a very memorable night that's for sure

Hope there is more

» Add a new message to this topic