FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Can you. Or could you resist temptation !

Can you. Or could you resist temptation !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Scenario's that our minds conjure up, Can be very erotic. This scenario is what my mind conjured up, A few years later, When I came out of a relationship, A relationship that I thought, I was going to spend the rest of my life in.

The relationship ended because she had found herself a wealthy man.

Anyway this woman that I had been dating for 6 years. Had a very stunning 16 year old daughter, and the fantasy that I have, is about her daughter.

Can the morality police remember that this is only a fantasy of mine, and not a true story.

We shall call the girl kim.

Now the fantasy.

I was still in bed on this Sunday morning. at 8.00 in my girlfriends bed.

My girlfriend got up at 7.00 to get ready to go work, And be there for 7.30.

She was a cleaner and cook in a pub.

Before she left. She said ''why don't you stay in bed for a while'' so I did.

I was just lying there as I could hear the car drive away.

A short while later, like it is on an early Sunday morning, everything is so quiet, You can hear the birds chirping away. pigeons hooting and so on.

I could hear movement coming from kims bedroom, then her bedroom door opened, moments later. the click of the latch on the bathroom door, as it closed behind her. I led there just listening, it was that quiet, I could hear her having a pee. then the loo being flushed. then the sound of water splashing in the wash hand basin.

The door to the bathroom opening, then steps upon the lading floor.

They stopped, or she stopped, just outside her mothers bedroom door, I could sense that she was standing out side listening.

A few moments later, I could hear the sound of the door being opened to her mothers bedroom, where I was to, I was lying under the duvet facing the door, I could see kim slowly poking her head round the door. Our eyes met each others.

She was momentarily startled, to see that I was awake, Before she could say anything herself, I spoke to her, ''good morning kim, how are you'' then I said, ''are you ok my love''

''Yes'' she replied, ''can I have a cuddle'' she said. ''Yes certainly'' I replied.

I then shifted my position from lying to a semi sitting one with the pillows bunched up behind me against the headboard of the bed.

As she walked towards the bed, I could not help but notice, that she was only wearing a baby doll knighty, and a skimpy pair of knickers.

I put my left arm outwards, to put around her shoulder, and I lifted the duvet slightly with my right hand.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Creepy as fook Saville

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She got in beside me. I said. ''well young lady, I think that something is troubling you, as you would not be here like this, when you know your mum is gone to work'' She said ''yes, it's my boyfriend he wants to have sex with me.

I then said ''do you want to have sex with him'' She said ''no''

''But he keeps on trying to persuade me to''

She said ''I told him that we should wait until we are a bit older''.

''Good girl'' I said, ''most young lads will try to get in your knickers kim.'' I said to her, !!! if he becomes a bit forceful, knee him in the goolies, that will put a grown man on his knees.

End of story.

» Add a new message to this topic