FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A daddies story

A daddies story

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Okay so you are on my sofa, and because you are late getting too my house you must be punished straight away, I fetch your collar from my chest of draws it is one inch thick black leather and is tight around your kneck, the words 'daddy's girl' are written on it in pink leather letters, that's better I think to my self as I flip you over so your legs are over the back of the sofa and your head is dangling over the edge! I quickly remove my shirt so I am standing over you in just my jeans. I look down too see a look on your face as if too say 'take them off I need your cock' I slap your face and say aloud 'not a chance you know you'll have to earn that'. I reach behind me and pull out a 10 inch piece of leather belt, about 2 cm wide, and proceed too run it gently over your stomach and thighs, every so often at random and without warning, raising it and landing a hard blow on your exposed skin. Soon thick dark pink marks start too apear on your beautifully pale skin. I place your punisher in your mouth as instruct you to bite down and not make a sound, at which point I go to the kitchen and come back with a plastic wash bucket filled with ice and water, it's big enough for you to curl up in and is filled with freezing water. I pick you up off the sofa and instruct you too get on all 4s on the floor I front of me, ass towards me, pointed up in the air! You do so a little too slow for my liking and this earns you 5 short sharp slaps too your upper thighs. You wince slightly in pain but giggle afterward. Once you are bent over in front of me I kneel behind you. I slide your panties down too your knees and softly start kissing your bum cheeks, working my way down the outside of each of your legs, every so often when I sense you enjoying It I stop and sharply lash you on the back with my riding crop. After a while when I am happy you have been teased and are wet enough I spread your cheeks wide and start hungrily licking your pussy and tight little ass hole, paying close attention both, taking great pleasure in the way you squirm when my tong disapears inside your ass. Once you are disolved too a trembling mess infront of me I take a handful of ice cubes and very roughly indeed shove them inside you, again and again handful after handful until you are bursting with ice white pain, crying infront of me, then and only then to I unzip my fly, bend down and suck out the ice before driving my warm throbbing dick inside you, offering you instant relief! As I thrust harder and harder, keeping a steady Rhythm I grab your hair and plunge your head into the water, holding you down as you struggle, all the while pounding you, I let you up too breath but only for a second, again and again until I feel you spasm beneath me in a beautiful orgasm, I'm no where near ready too give you the load you so desperately want....but this will do for starters, I pull out of you and you instinctively Spring too your knees, kneeling on your feet, looking deep into my eyes, hands behind your back, panting, soaking wet and you begin to beg your daddy for more!!!

I drag you upstairs and let you stand in the shower, I tie your lead to the shower rod and turn on the warm water, standing behind you and tucking my dick between your legs so the hard shaft teases your juicy but still slightly chilly Cunt rubbing gently against it, as the water flows over us both I take of the bra you're still wearing, ripping it open and letting it fall too the floor, then I let my hands explore your upper body, massaging and grabbing at you as your eyes close as you start too relax, I kiss your kneck before biting down on it hard! The same with your nipples! Then I take my left hand and clasp it firmly round your kneck, lifting you by it so your toes barely touch the floor! With my right hand I start too massage your eager Little pussy, first sliding 2 and then 3 fingers inside you as my thumb works your perky little clit. Your brain doesn't know what too do, the slight lack of oxygen and the building orgasm are almost too much for you, you struggle but I just pin you between myself and the wall! As you wiggle and squeal like the beautiful little play thing you are you reach an orgasm that because of the lack of oxygen are just too much, you pass out and are left hanging by your collar, slumped in my shower! I slap you awake and firmly jam my cock into your mouth, letting you taste the faint remnants of your juices from before. Just as you start to gobble on it hungrily I pull it out of your mouth! Untie you and lift you into my arms, carrying you towards my dungon.

Well as I drag you too my bedroom, you still in a haze from passing out open the door and you notice two straps hanging from the door frame...

I stand you up and strap your hands in tight They are high enough so you can slightly bend at the waist while being strapped in, as I tighten them I walk to the wall where my tools hang, I select a cat of nine tails and pull on the ropes you your straps raise you , your tip toes just touching my floor, I walk to the table and pick up two smooth metal balls, about the size of golf balls, I walk over too you and place them inside your pussy ' if you drop these balls then I am going to hurt you' I reach for a small remote and press the big green button, the balls start humming gently inside you, you are shocked and one slips out and falls to the floor, I shove the handle of the 9 tailed whip deep into your throat and slap your tits HARD, pick up the ball and shove it inside you, you gag and slobber on the whip and as I pull it out saliva and goop drips from the end, I raise a hand and rub it on your face, slapping you with the back of my hand 'that was a warning' I begin to spin you around on the spot, striking you with the whip again and again as the balls vibrate your now aching Cunt too orgasm again and again to the point it's almost unbearable, but still you hold them like a good little play thing, I spin you and strike you and spit on you for what seems like hours until you are a shaking mess, finally I decide you I have seen enough, I cut you down, letting you drop too your knees, turn the balls up too full blast and finally let you go crazy on my dick, sucking it hungrily like you have wanted too since the start of the night, your hands massaging my balls, as I remove my dick and lay back on the bed, you take my balls in your mouth jerking my dick hard, you spit and slobber all over my hard cock and smooth balls, your spit lubed hands pumping away at it hungrily trying to make me cum, I grab your head and force your face between my ass cheeks, you are surprised how smooth it is and sick it greedily, hating how dirty it makes you feel but loving it at the same time, you stop and sink your mouth into my dick just as I explode! I cum in your mouth and you play with it, spitting it back onto my cock as you keep jerking and slerping it greedily!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow, that is fucking horny! Nice story mate.

By *ove older fMan  over a year ago

cleckheaton

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/09/16 23:51:27]

» Add a new message to this topic