FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dreaming of an older woman

Dreaming of an older woman

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So as you may not know; fab is a very hard place to find older woman as a mature but young 19 year old. I find this even more baffling as a I attract lots of gay men but the muscles and above average manhood don't seem to appeal. Maybe its just age?

So anyway my fantasies....

As the typical male teenager my brain was full of thoughts 'milfs' being one of them. Now as a matured gent I don't follow such a thing, I prefer the 'mature' type.

Not your usual student either, I am in my second year of a to0 class business apprenticeship in central london whilst studying a degree in my own time.

So since I started working in a office with mostly people over 30 older women have really appealed to me. This is due to the occasional package glance or figure glance i catch from them and it really turns me on. I also see so many hot sexy older women on my train and believe me when I say business wear is my weak spot.

Older women in power really push my buttons and having a sexy blonde director - mid 40s redhead tell me I have such a gorgeous bum in the office kitchen pushed this thought further. How I would love to EARN a promotion.

Hopefully some of you will read this and relate and some of you very sexy mature ladies on here might just have a fantasy that matches mine. If you do feel free to chat.

H x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic