FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Bedroom Fun

Bedroom Fun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm awake, on my bed, naked.... Alone, very horny... I close my eyes and picture you wearing a white summer dress, nothing underneath. You spy around my bedroom door, watching me with my eyes closed, slowly stroking myself hard... You slide your hand up under your dress and slowly begin teasing yourself, imagining us together with my hardon... You close your eyes and are then surprised as a hand leads you to the bed. I've seen you and brought you into the room. We stand by the bed, embrace, then kiss. Soft sensual kissing gradually building in passion... You reach down and massage my already hard cock, then drop to your knees and kiss along the shaft, licking and sucking on my balls before taking me in your mouth, long slow deep sucks gradually getting quicker, shorter... Teasing my head with ur tongue..... I lift you back up and raise the dress over your head... I fondle your breasts where we stand, lowering my head to kiss them, seeking your erect nipples, toying with them with my tongue, gently sucking on them.... We kiss more before I turn us and you sit on the bed. You lay back, feet on the floor and as I kneel I lift and spread your legs. I slowly begin kissing along a calf, onto your thigh, stopping just short of your pussy. Soft slow kisses. I do the same to the other leg. I kiss all around your clit, seeing the moisture build. I begin kissing and licking, teasing your clit, tasting your sweet juices, sending you wriggle and squirm with pleasure, hearing your moans as orgasm approaches... I begin fingering you while sucking on your clit and it sends you over the edge! Your body trembles as you orgasm, shuddering as you cum over my fingers, my mouth.....

I stand and roll you onto your tummy. Suddenly my hard cock is pressing into your wet pussy. I ease myself inside, slow little thrusts, getting deeper each time, squeezing ur bum cheeks as I build up speed. You lift ur bum slightly to meet my deep hard thrusts.. Our juices mixing as my heavy balls slap against you.... You are soon squeaking with pleasure and I feel you cum against my cock....

I pull out and Kay down. You climb on top and guide me back inside you... Slowly you ride up and down, my hands caressing ur breasts then pulling you to me so we can kiss. Harder you ride me as the kissing sends us both to an enormous climax! You shout as you cum hard against me, grinding down on my shaft as my body buckles with orgasm... Sending my hot creamy load deep inside you... You feel my cock pumping inside you... Once it settles you let him slide out and we lay with you on top, our juices mingling.... Kissing and resting..... xxxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic