FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Ice Cube

Ice Cube

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The summer heat began to back down as the sun set. I ate my dinner thinking about it. I took a long shower thinking about it. And, as I go to answer the knock at my door, I'm still thinking about it. "Something new to try tonight." You had said the night before but you had been purposely vague with your intentions, and for good reason...

You had told me to specifically only wear a lace bra, thong, and a button down satin pajama shirt. As I open the door, you notice that I have followed your directions to a T. This is a good first step.

You lead me into the room and tell me to lay down on the bed. You turn off the lights, close the blinds, and then reach into your pocket, handing me a long piece of cloth. A blindfold I figured out. You instruct me to put it on and lay down in the middle of my bed.

It is dark and very quiet as I lay there, waiting for you to come back from the kitchen. You stand in the doorway for a few minutes, letting the tension and suspense build up a little more. I'm still not sure of what's coming next.

You finally walk into the room, closing the door and locking it behind you. You walk over and take off your clothes, tossing them where you please. It isnt your concern at the present time.

You lean over me, placing a soft kiss on my lips as your hands slowly trace from my neck down to my breasts. My nipples are already hard and you quickly brush over them sending a tiny bolt of electricity through my body.

You kiss my neck as you slowly unbutton my top. Taking it off and throwing it on the floor, you touch and kiss down from my neck to my breasts, taking off my bra at the same time. You take my right breast in your right hand and play with the nipple as you take the left one into your mouth. My breathing is becoming quicker and my body temperature is rising...

After taking an equal turn with each breast, you kiss and lick down to just below my belly button. Grabbing each leg, you sit up and put one on each shoulder. Freeing up your hands, you take my thong off, adding it to the growing pile of clothes on the floor.

You get down on your knees and spread my legs. You start kissing up my thighs very slowly, going from one leg to the other. Your tongue comes so close to my pussy that I can feel the heat but you don't make contact, not yet. I have to wait a little bit more.

All of the sudden, you start to lick my clitoris very slowly with the tip of your tongue, back and fourth. You then speed up and slip two fingers into my hot wet cunt. My first orgasm of the evening rocks my world and as it starts to subside, you get up and go over to the table. Due to my blindfold, I have no idea what is coming. You haven't given me any clues as to what is to come next. But,I'm pretty sure it will be me who is...

You come back over and kiss me once more on the mouth. Then, I shudder as you place the first ice cube on my right nipple. Moving it around ever so slowly. My nipple, which was hard before, is much harder and the pain and pleasure, I can't tell which, is almost too much for me to take. After a minute, you quickly remove the ice cube and take my nipple into your mouth. The change from cold to hot sends shockwaves through me and I feel another orgasm coming on like an approaching train. You then proceed to do the same to my other breast.

By this point, you're getting hungry for some release. You now take a new ice cube, while eating the previously used one, and trace a line of cold down my tummy toward your middle. You slowly rub it around my pussy and play with my clit with your thumb while doing so. You kneel up on the bed and take my left hand. You put it on your hard cock and I start to wank you off as you move the ice cube closer and closer to my clit. As you move the ice cube onto my clitoris, I take you in my mouth as far as I can and start to suck.

The ice cube on my clit is so intense that I'm trying to squirm away from it. You hold me in place with one hand while the other moves the ice cube around in little circles. I'm in a frenzy and in a moment, you feel an orgasm coming on. You tell me to go faster until you cum. I hold my breath and take it in as far as I can until you're done.

I lay back as you move down between my legs. You take the ice cube, or what's left of it, and eat it as you spread my legs again. You quickly take my clit into your mouth and once again, the cold to hot makes me lose my breath for a moment as you lick and suck at my clitoris. Another orgasm rocks me as you go faster.

After a few minutes to rest after that last orgasm, you get up and grab the last remaining ice cube. The finale of the evening is about to commence. You take the last ice cube and move it over the entrance to my pussy. Very slowly you push it inside until it's almost all of the way in and then you pull it out again. When it's a little smaller, you push it up all of the way inside.

You tell me to grab my ankles and pull my legs back. You lick my clit and finger me as the ice cube inside quickly melts. You lick the last of the water off you and then move your cock to my pussy and start fucking me hard and fast as another orgasm takes hold.

Between my cum and the melting ice, I'm so wet and so hot by now that the feeling is amazing. You can't last but more than a few minutes and with one final thrust, you cum deep inside me as your last orgasm sends bright flashes across my field of vision.

After all of this, yoh remove my blindfold and lay down with me curled up in your arms. My soft tongue in your mouth and your hands in my hair and all over my soft smooth skin is a moment worth a thousand words.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussy licking monsterMan  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Am amazing story with the possibility of becoming reality.

Ice cube play is a favourite of mine x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thought it was gonna be about the rapper

By *awty-discreetMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

mmmmmmm sets both the mind & pulse racing xx maybe a home made ice dildo next??

» Add a new message to this topic