FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Not planned

Not planned

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had the flat to myself that weekend and as I woke early I dressed in my favourite outfit of pink panties, black stocking with suspender belt and a micro pvc skirt which just about covered my panties, I finished it off with a crop top, wig and red lippy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I played with myself for a while and fell asleep, suddenly there was a knock at the door and without thinking I jumped up and answered the door, I think the post woman had more of a shock than me but she smilEd, handed me my parcels and said nice legs hun, I smiled awkwardly and blurted out fancy a cuppa. She winked and said I finish in an hour and I will have it then sexy, who shall I call you then she asked, anything you want I said, OK slut see you later she said. She left and as she went through the corridor door I noticed my neighbour was looking at me from across the hallway, I smiled and shot the door not giving it another thought

By *asmin999jmTV/TS  over a year ago

wakefield

Good start x

I went and made a cuppa......there was a knock at the door and I thought she had come back, I opened it with no thought and there stood Clive my nieghbour ....I through I saw right he said as he stepped inside and pushed me back, closing the door behind him. On your knees slut or I will tell your friends about you....as he clicked a couple of pictures off on his phone. I was stunned but obeyed...good girl he said now tell me what is your name...Stephy I stuttered....hmmmm very good I always wanted a slut called Stephy, now stand up and let us discuss what i am to do with you. I obeyed and said would you like a cuppa, he said yes please but don't make a drink for yourself I have something else for you to drink.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree good start more please

He sat down on the sofa and said kneel down by my legs....I did as ordered...now he said let us see how good you are, he unbuckled his belt and out came what can only be described as a monster it must of been 9 inches and a good inch and a half thick. Get to work on this slut, without thinking I started to lick and suck him, after a while I was lost in the job as the say and I felt his hands place themselves either side of my head.....he said let us see what you can take at which he forced his full length into my mouth, I gagged but he held me and said breath through your nose darling and it will pass......it did and it was then he started to face fuck me.....did not take long before he tighten and shot what seemed like a ton down my throat....my you are a good slut arn't you he said....now sit up here by me.....we have much to discuss.

We have said hello in the past but I have always thought there was more to you he said and today I know there is so from now on we can be very special friends...you take care of me when I want and I will keep your secret...agreed? Well I did not have much choice and just nodded...what I did not say to him was how much I had just enjoyed being used like that and I wanted more. He must of sensed this because his next question made me jump....How would you like me to be your pimp sexy? I looked at him hesitantly and he said well you have no choice do you so I take that as a yes.....he smiled one of those wicked sort of smiles....he then produced a piece of paper from his pocket and started to write..

He wrote for above 5 mins and at the end he said sign here, I said can I read this and he said not if you don't want these pictures sent to everyone you know....I signed and it was then he showed me what he had written.....it was very simple in context but came down to he will buy me clothes and gifts but I was his sex toy to do with however he pleased. When my friends were in the flat I would go to his and service him there.....together with any of his friends he invited over......so started my being owned.....

It was then the door bell went and he said that must be your post woman back......go into your room and lay on the bed......I did as told and I heard him answer the door and talk for a bit......it seemed an age before the post woman then came into the room just wearing a bra and panties and laid down by me...she said my name is Ella, I said I am Stephy how do you do. I am good she said also Clive is my Master and I believe you are now his too, I nodded and she said don't worry this is going to be fun.....he can be very dominant but he is fair and besides you and I can have fun together but I will be glad of your help at the gang bangs as being the only girl does make it a sore evening she giggled.....

at this point Clive walked in and said 'silence' sluts now start to play with yourselves.....he was now naked and took turns in smacking us over the bum with a whip he had in his hand and it was just starting to sting when he stopped and starting kissing me all over, he made me feel so good that I stretched my hands above my head and it was at this point I felt my hands get restrained...not by Clive but by Ella who had tied them to the bed, she then did the same with my legs but there was a little give in these ties and I found out why later.

Clive said well done slave....now go and sit in the corner......Ella got up and sat on the edge of the bed, running her hands up and down my legs....this made me feel very horny and I popped out of my panties.....Now what have we here said Clive and with a flick of the whip he caught my cock and boy did it sting but I really loved it.....something he noticed. Now he said you suck well, how do you take cock I wonder as my sluts need to take quite a load. He then put a pillow under my bum which raised me up enought for him to manouevere himself between my legs.......

He massaged my hole and using some lube he started to open me up, one, two then three fingers before he suddenly put his cock near my hole, covered my mouth and slammed himself in as much as he could...the pain was immense and I let out a stifled cry of pain, good he said, now just relax it will get easier....this is how I loosen my sluts up although until now they have always been full females...you are my first TV but I think you are going to be my favorite to break. I had started crying but it dod not stop him he keep slamming into me time and time again and eventually it went numb and he just kept pumping me....it was then I felt this hot stinging liquid quirt deep in me and I knew I was not his cum slut. I really started to enjoy it and wondered why I had never had this done to me before. This was the start of a lovely long term relationship and when I have time I will write some more. x Hope everyone enjoyed this taster, sorry was not to long.

BTW if anyone fancies trying this then you know where I am lol

» Add a new message to this topic