FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Seduced into sucking a cock

Seduced into sucking a cock

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My first threesome was in the back of a small shop. After contacting the couple, I paid them a visit not really knowing what to expect, but the lady took me into a small store room at the back where we chatted for a little while. Her husband sat on a stool at the door keeping one eye on the shop and one on us.

Before long we were kissing, she had a long probing tongue and a wide mouth, sucking me in as my cock grew hard and I soon forgot the there was a guy watching us.

'You have a lovely tongue' I told her as I drew back for a moment.

'It's even better round your cock' she replied, 'And that's where I'm going now!'

My trousers around my ankles, she sucked and licked my cock and balls, my eyes were closed in pure pleasure when I noticed something different. I looked down to see that her husband had the whole of my cock in his mouth while she licked my balls. They paused briefly as she asked 'Is that alright?' I just nodded, closed my eyes again and gave into the pleasure.

She next suggested that me and her try her husband's cock. Having never done this before I was wary, but so turned on by now that I threw caution out the window. His length was huge, must have been 10-12"! I ran my tongue along its length, working to his knob where my tongue met hers again, our lips were open as our tongues played together. I then took hold of his cock and began to wank him while sucking the swollen glans, not thinking for a moment that for the first time I was committing a 'bi-curious' act on a guy and he might cum in my mouth. Her magic tongue continued to work on my own cock until I could take no more, exploding noisily I filled her mouth with cum.

'I think you enjoyed that!' the guy said. I nodded my agreement as I returned to my feet.

He then attempted to fuck her from behind as I stroked her swinging tits. But 'No,' she said, obviously not quite ready for his size, or perhaps a little sore, as she had just come back from a meet with another guy where apparently she'd cum four times!

She rinsed her mouth with fruit juice, offering me the same before we kissed and parted. I shook hands with the guy and she took a quick photo to make sure that she would recognise me the next time I rang for a meet, but the odd thing is... for some reason I never went back for more. I still don't know why but I'd sure like to meet them again now.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orny-HungMan  over a year ago

preston

"My first threesome was in the back of a small shop. After contacting the couple, I paid them a visit not really knowing what to expect, but the lady took me into a small store room at the back where we chatted for a little while. Her husband sat on a stool at the door keeping one eye on the shop and one on us.

Before long we were kissing, she had a long probing tongue and a wide mouth, sucking me in as my cock grew hard and I soon forgot the there was a guy watching us.

'You have a lovely tongue' I told her as I drew back for a moment.

'It's even better round your cock' she replied, 'And that's where I'm going now!'

My trousers around my ankles, she sucked and licked my cock and balls, my eyes were closed in pure pleasure when I noticed something different. I looked down to see that her husband had the whole of my cock in his mouth while she licked my balls. They paused briefly as she asked 'Is that alright?' I just nodded, closed my eyes again and gave into the pleasure.

She next suggested that me and her try her husband's cock. Having never done this before I was wary, but so turned on by now that I threw caution out the window. His length was huge, must have been 10-12"! I ran my tongue along its length, working to his knob where my tongue met hers again, our lips were open as our tongues played together. I then took hold of his cock and began to wank him while sucking the swollen glans, not thinking for a moment that for the first time I was committing a 'bi-curious' act on a guy and he might cum in my mouth. Her magic tongue continued to work on my own cock until I could take no more, exploding noisily I filled her mouth with cum.

'I think you enjoyed that!' the guy said. I nodded my agreement as I returned to my feet.

He then attempted to fuck her from behind as I stroked her swinging tits. But 'No,' she said, obviously not quite ready for his size, or perhaps a little sore, as she had just come back from a meet with another guy where apparently she'd cum four times!

She rinsed her mouth with fruit juice, offering me the same before we kissed and parted. I shook hands with the guy and she took a quick photo to make sure that she would recognise me the next time I rang for a meet, but the odd thing is... for some reason I never went back for more. I still don't know why but I'd sure like to meet them again now."

Hot story mate

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic