FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The first time.

The first time.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umtofuck OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Im wondering how you guys felt when you first watched your partner with another guy.

Also would like to hear the females feelings as well.

I know there has to be much talking done before this happens but does it prepare you for the real thing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nothing prepares you for when it actually happens

The first time you see a guy's hand slowly inching up your wife's leg and under her skirt, wow.

What a feeling of fear, excite the, lust. It's one of the best things ever.

glasgow

I agree with you both and i found the fun after to be amazing

It can be, loved sharing her but now further into cuckold is a little less fun for me but she loves it. Still very horny tho

First time was in c/j's missed most of it was too busy having fun myself but el said the two black guys that were fucking her made her cum big time

glasgow

Now that would have been a sight to see lol

First time my hands were shaking like a leaf as I undid her blouse in front of another guy to show her tits off, now I find it one of the best parts of a meet as I sit back and watch the guy with his hands exploring her, like that more than seeing her being screwed

glasgow

True mate..the build up and the kissing and undressing can be very erotic.

glasgow

glasgow

I think we need a chat anguscpl lol

Love watching wife play,we met a guy and watching the 2 of them kiss and him feeling her tits and her rubbing his cock was sooo horny and exciting,love watching and hearing her enjoy herself,love watching her suck another guys cock.

glasgow

Could not agree more mate

Still remember well the first time I shared my sexy missus with another guy

I was convinced I wod be jealous

but in fact I found it a massive turn on to see how passionately she french kissed him

How much she admired his cock and eager she was to wank him / try deep throating such a big cock and make him cum

especially the look of extascy on her face as she guided him into her pussy !

Priceless !!!!

Mmmmmmm !

Still enjoying our swinging fun but the first time was special for both of us !

glasgow

Very well put mate. The first time is special. Her looking straight at you as she sucks him..

We are in same boat, gagging for first experience but nervous about it. Me especially because I'm worried how I may feel if I cum first lol. Loss of desire for it etc. I'm sure she will be fine though haha

Had a Fantastic meet with a couple who's were taking their first plunge. We'd chatted for a while and decided to finally do it. I called round in the day to be greeted by the wife of the couple as sadly hubby had been called into the office. This didn't stop us though after kissing passionately and fondling each other I requested for wife to call her hubby in the office and describe what I was doing to her over the phone.(at the time I was between her legs tracing my tongue teasingly over the lips of her pussy and clit).

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

first time she was blindfolded sexy as fuck to see him tease her licking her tits sucking nipps then licking her cunt then when he first put his cock inside her sounds she made was awesum now every time she takes a different cock i love that first penertration, now we video record them as sexy as fuck to watch together

By *r missCouple  over a year ago

south wales

I thought i would hate it be ause our first ever meet had gone a bit wrong with a pushy guy. But when it happened for real recently, we met with a really nice couple who made us feel comfy. Watching the other guy making her cum with his mouth and hands before pounding her pussy hard from behind was one of the horniest experiences ive ever encountered. Its confusing at first because you obviously shouldnt let anoyher bloke touch her but then you remember thats the whole point of why you're there. Love the idea of her being a slut for another guy and sucking cocks and getting fucked. So horny!!!!!

Mr

glasgow

"We are in same boat, gagging for first experience but nervous about it. Me especially because I'm worried how I may feel if I cum first lol. Loss of desire for it etc. I'm sure she will be fine though haha"

Just make sure you both know whats in store and your do's and dont's

Im sure youll be fine

glasgow

"first time she was blindfolded sexy as fuck to see him tease her licking her tits sucking nipps then licking her cunt then when he first put his cock inside her sounds she made was awesum now every time she takes a different cock i love that first penertration, now we video record them as sexy as fuck to watch together"

I find more cpls are taking the blindfold idea. It helps the nerves for the female and after a time can be removed.

glasgow

"I thought i would hate it be ause our first ever meet had gone a bit wrong with a pushy guy. But when it happened for real recently, we met with a really nice couple who made us feel comfy. Watching the other guy making her cum with his mouth and hands before pounding her pussy hard from behind was one of the horniest experiences ive ever encountered. Its confusing at first because you obviously shouldnt let anoyher bloke touch her but then you remember thats the whole point of why you're there. Love the idea of her being a slut for another guy and sucking cocks and getting fucked. So horny!!!!!

Mr

"

Well put. Its a mixture at first. Your head says its wrong but that goes very quickly when you see the fun begin..lol

glasgow

Well it seems this thread has ran its course.

I used to have an account on here with my ex but I remember the first time we met someone it was through Craigslist actually we put an ad up... We had had hundreds of replies and then settled on one.. We'd been talking a fair bit via email first tbh so felt more comfortable with him and we'd already spoke about ground rules etc... He was very understanding tbh so it wasn't too bad!! It was very surreal but ultimately if you just keep that thought in your head that nothing would make you happier or more turned on than seeing your partner get ultimate pleasure and possibly provide her with something you can't!

We split up because of somrthing completely unrelated in case you were wondering!

Just take it slow and make sure it's definitely what you both want

glasgow

"I used to have an account on here with my ex but I remember the first time we met someone it was through Craigslist actually we put an ad up... We had had hundreds of replies and then settled on one.. We'd been talking a fair bit via email first tbh so felt more comfortable with him and we'd already spoke about ground

rules etc... He was very understanding tbh so it wasn't too bad!! It was very surreal but ultimately if you just keep that thought in your head that nothing would make you happier or more turned on than seeing your partner get ultimate pleasure and possibly provide her with something you can't!

We split up because of somrthing completely unrelated in case you were wondering!

Just take it slow and make sure it's definitely what you both want "

Could not have put it any better.

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Love everything, the build up, the social meet , trying to figure out if she likes him or not. If it's a yes we'll talk about what we'd all like as well as boundaries. We try to play as soon as possible after the social but find this is when the single guys bottle it and cancel. Thankfully there's a few good guys out there.

On the day it's horny watching her get ready for him as much as me. The make up, perfume, stockings etc. When we arrive she always goes in for a kiss just to settle things which I love to watch. The sharing aspect is so sexy. The woman you love getting off with another guy as your watching and joining in. When she takes his cock in her mouth and looks at you. Seeing her pleasure him orally then him doing her. That's normally when I put my cock in her mouth,as she's enjoying him lick her. When she's ready I'll let them have their time as I video the fun to watch later. I watch as he climbs on top of her, her legs open, inviting him. I watch her face as he slides inside her for the first time, incredibly sexy! Her legs wrapped around his back taking all he has, loving the added attention. Normally she will go on all fours so she can take us both at the same time, maybe swap around for a while.

When the time comes he can cum inside her (condoms of course). Or if she really likes him he can cum in her mouth and we all know how that feels! That's when I'll finish off and as long as she's satisfied I normally cum quite quick, who can blame me lol.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

"first time she was blindfolded sexy as fuck to see him tease her licking her tits sucking nipps then licking her cunt then when he first put his cock inside her sounds she made was awesum now every time she takes a different cock i love that first penertration, now we video record them as sexy as fuck to watch together

I find more cpls are taking the blindfold idea. It helps the nerves for the female and after a time can be removed."

shes actually fucked 1 guy 4 times blindfolded and didnt know it was him , the build up in the hotel room as we get the call to say on way to room the blindfold goes on , and better when she tells me how she can hear the man whos gona fuck her breathing as he kisses her kneck then all the way down to her pussy , sometimes i tell them to say nothing even when she tells them to fuck her harder

How come not many women watch their man with another lady?

glasgow

"Love everything, the build up, the social meet , trying to figure out if she likes him or not. If it's a yes we'll talk about what we'd all like as well as boundaries. We try to play as soon as possible after the social but find this is when the single guys bottle it and cancel. Thankfully there's a few good guys out there.

On the day it's horny watching her get ready for him as much as me. The make up, perfume, stockings etc. When we arrive she always goes in for a kiss just to settle things which I love to watch. The sharing aspect is so sexy. The woman you love getting off with another guy as your watching and joining in. When she takes his cock in her mouth and looks at you. Seeing her pleasure him orally then him doing her. That's normally when I put my cock in her mouth,as she's enjoying him lick her. When she's ready I'll let them have their time as I video the fun to watch later. I watch as he climbs on top of her, her legs open, inviting him. I watch her face as he slides inside her for the first time, incredibly sexy! Her legs wrapped around his back taking all he has, loving the added attention. Normally she will go on all fours so she can take us both at the same time, maybe swap around for a while.

When the time comes he can cum inside her (condoms of course). Or if she really likes him he can cum in her mouth and we all know how that feels! That's when I'll finish off and as long as she's satisfied I normally cum quite quick, who can blame me lol. "

Very well put mate. You managed to include all the aspects that when put together add up to a perfect meet.

glasgow

"How come not many women watch their man with another lady?"

Well ladies any takers ?

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

First time for my missus I had to hold her hand as the guy slid his cock into her and fucked her in a hotel room. She loved every minute of it , it was the best ever sexual experience for both of us,we repeated the experience many times .

glasgow

Yes the holding hands seems to relax the partner. Just knowing your there and sharing the experience helps.

By *est-coupleMan  over a year ago

Southwick (near Trowbridge)

"True mate..the build up and the kissing and undressing can be very erotic."

» Add a new message to this topic