FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Over the edge

Over the edge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I don’t know why I’d ordered it, it always took so long to make and got me far too d*unk, too quickly. I scanned the bar looking for something to amuse me while I waited for the barman to finish making my old fashioned. I turned back round to check where my drink was and the barman had disappeared. “Great…” I then felt a gentle nudge against my left arm, I turned to look who was trying to muscle in at the bar and noticed a woman in her late 40s. “Sorry” she said. “Don’t worry about it” I replied. I took a moment to take her in. She wasn’t the most stunning woman in the bar that night. She was well dressed, in a classic, well fitted black dress and heels. Her slightly pale freckled skin and red hair contrasted with her apple red manicured nails, she looked well put together, but not in a high class, snobbish way. She was the type you’d typically find in senior management at work, an average body and decent bust, like she tried to keep in shape but wasn’t hardcore about it. In a packed bar on a Saturday night fully of girls half her age, dressed in next to nothing, you’d probably not have noticed her. But right next to me she seemed some what intriguing.

“Don’t pick that one… You’ll be waiting even longer than me” I motioned to the drink she currently had her finger resting on in the menu. “Oh, how long have you been waiting” she replied. “About 15 minutes, but it feels a life time!” she bit her bottom lip as her faced revealed a playful shocked face. “Well you’ll have to recommend me something else” she said as she playfully nudged me. “Hey, I usually charge for my recommendations!” “I bet you do!” she said. The playful back and forth continued as we both got our drinks, I learnt she was called Karen I was thinking it could have been going somewhere when I felt a presence next to us both. I looked over and there was a guy stood next to her, he put his arm around her and leant in to give her a peck on the lips. I glanced at Karen’s left hand and noticed she had a wedding ring. “How stupid am I?” I thought. I should have checked before I got carried away thinking it might actually have gone some where.

Karen introduced me to her husband Dave. Dave was about 6ft, had short dark hair and looked like he worked out, he wasn’t the body building, hulk-ish sort of guy, but you could definitely tell he was fit and active. “Nice to meet you Dave…” as I shook his hand… “I’ll leave you guys to it, I think I need to go find my friends…” “Why don’t you join us?” Karen asked. “No, I don’t want to intrude, I’ll probably be going soon anyway”… “Come on, you’re not bothering us”, Karen grabbed my hand and led me to a near by table with Dave following behind. We all sat down and got to know one another a bit more, Karen was still quite flirty with me but I dismissed it as her natural personality. Another hour passed, we’d had another drink each and it was most notable with Karen. She leaned over and whispered something in Dave’s ear that made him smile before gently biting his earlobe… “excuse me, I’ll be right back” she said as she headed to the ladies. It was starting to feel a bit awkward…

“You fancy her, don’t you?” Dave asked, the mood changed as you could tell he was deadly serious and stern… the question took me by surprise… “erm, no!” my knee-jerk reaction was to deny it, but I knew even the most socially inept would have seen through my denial. “Haha I’m just fucking you with!” Dave said laughing… “but your face though!” I let out a sigh of relief. Karen was heading over, it had started to get a bit too strange for my liking so I said to them both I was going to head off. “Why don’t we share a taxi together?” Karen asked. I’d discovered while we were chatting that they didn’t live too far away from me. “Yeah, ok then” I said with some reservation.

Dave hopped in the front seat and myself and Karen got in the back. We were getting closer to where they’d said they lived, Karen and I were having a joke when Dave turned around and said “Fancy one more drink at ours?” I shook my head “No, it’s alright I’ll just head home”…”Come on, it’s only 11pm, it’s still early yet… just one more drink?” Karen said as I felt her hand on my thigh she slowly grazed her nails upwards towards crotch, moving her hand away just before she got near my now stiffening member. “Ok… then I’ll come for one drink”.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Great start

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Need some more. Talk about cliff hanger

By *owieladMan  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

more