FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Fulfilled Fantasies

Fulfilled Fantasies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Everyone had their own fantasy I know what mine are but what I'm wondering is if people are actually fulfilled once it becomes reality.

I've often heard they should remain fantasies as they will never be what you expected.

Can anyone confirm or deny this as not done any of mine.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I used to fantasize about having sex with Tina Turner . Just a shame she never took me up on my offer

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I used to fantasize about having sex with Tina Turner . Just a shame she never took me up on my offer "

Probably good you never despite what she said I heard she simply wasn't the best!

Had many a wank thinking about her . Saw her live 25 yr ago . Sexy as fuck

Lots of guys have the "mother/daughter" fantasy.

I've done this twice....tho only found out about one set quite a bit later as I hadn't made the connection. Was having a coffee with the mother some time later.

They were all separate meets..... And although it is a tick on the "bucket list" I think OP is partly right the fantasy is probably better?

Last week I had a meet with the sister of one of the daughters....again it was good fun but in reality just like another meet....

Maybe some things (like having all three together....which will never likely happen!) are better left as fantasies!

By *reygorCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

well as regular fabbers will no we do fantacy feb this year made ten guys dreams come true.so get your request in and we will do some of them for shure

» Add a new message to this topic