FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Who fucked the maid?

Who fucked the maid?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inman73 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

One of my hubby's mate is very much into entertaining and hosting parties, he asked my whether I'd be interested in helping out as he was stuck for maids, not a big deal you ask yourself! but his parties are more then just simple entertainment.

He wanted me to wear a skimpy maids outfit and serve drinks, he said that as a reward he would pay for an all inclusive holiday with spending money.

So I decided that it was an easy holiday and why not, the night arrived and I went to his house got dressed in the maids outfit with stockings and heels there was two other females also dressed in maids outfits, we spent the first 2 hours going around topping up drinks and getting the cheeky slap on the ass for good measure.

Then around 11ish the host announced that the real party was to commence and that the girls (meaning maids) were the main attraction.

Within seconds we had loads of hungry half pissed guys mulling us, I asked the host what he was playing at but he just said "want your holiday don't you" with that we were surrounded by cocks and for the next hour all we did was suck cock after cock, by this time the guys had managed to remove our outfits I was moved to a sofa where I lent over it my head over the back of it still sucking cock and a guy behind me fingering my pussy, was not long before his cock went in and I was being fucked hard, I had about 5 guys do me on the sofa before I was moved and laid on the large table.

I had a guys in a line waiting to fucking me and others stood around touching me forcing their cocks in my mouth, eventually and after about 2 hours I had my pussy well and truly fucked by about 15 or so guys (lots count), soaking wet from sweat and cum I got dressed trying to get as much cum from my hair out I went home and showered.

All I can say is the holiday was worth it..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

You are one sexy lady

Love to have you as my maid

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wore my maids outfit on lots of occasions and it certainly has the desired effect but 15 guys ouch surprised you could walk after

Manchester

I was totally knackered after it and sore! I had to ask one guy to hurry up and cum as he was just to big!!

Manchester

Loved to be used as a maid again, had so much fun, can't wait till next party.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The maid outfit would fit nicely on my lady fuck friend perhaps? What size?

By *r 007Man  over a year ago

harrogate

» Add a new message to this topic