FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > seduced by a couple

seduced by a couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have been swinging for a while and have met lots of couples but recently had my boundaries pushed completely to the point where I am questioning my sexuality. I had been speaking to a couple recently for a while and eventually met them for a social in a pub garden. They were a very attractive couple and she would have been out of my league on the conventional dating scene, she was tall, very leggy and had beautiful tanned skin and a real sparkle in her eyes. We had an hour of small talk over a couple of drinks and suddenly I felt a leg rubbing against mine. He was chatting away about his motorbike and she was just smiling at me with a fuck me look in her eyes. I could feel my heart starting to race as I thought this could soon be actually happening. He must have seen my expression change as he laughed and said to me "she seems to like you then" I think I actually blushed slightly before replying that I felt exactly the same. I then lifted my leg to rub against the inside of hers and watched her close her eyes and take a sharp intake of breath. "I have a little confession" he said "we have a roon at the travelodge next door would you like to join us?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

More good start

Let's get to that room and see where this goes

I quickly popped to my car to grab my condoms from the glove compartment and then we all walked to the hotel. As we walked through reception and were greeted by the receptionist I was sure she knew what was going on and I felt quite proud. He swiped us in and we called the lift I stood behind her while we waited desperately trying to keep my hands off her hips. She swayed back slightly and I smelt her hair and felt anticipation like I could never remember having before. We all got in the lift and again she turned her back to me as he stood by my side and leant against the side wall. I took half a step forward when the lift jolted off and my groin touched her bum. I resisted the urge to move back and she seemed to be pushing back into me. I could feel myself getting so hard and she felt it too as she slowly moved side to side along my cock. The lift stopped and the door opened shocking me back to where I was. She turned and smiled and I followed her to the room where Steve opened the door and beckoned us in. She disappeared in the bathroom and Steve poured us all some wine. I took my turn in the bathroom when she came out and then returned to the bedroom to see her sitting on the end of the bed minus her dress. I couldn't resist any longer and walked up to her, she parted her legs so I could stand between them and I took her face in my hands and kissed her passionately. Steve knelt on the bed behind her and removed her bra I could feel her hand sliding down my stomach and she squeezed my cock through my trousers. I cupped her breasts while I continued kissing her and she unzipped my jeans and slid her hand down my boxers and released my cock. She stopped kissing me to look down and then just kept going until I felt her lips parting over the tip of my cock. I slid my fingers in her hair and held on tightly to her head and looked up to see Steve grinning. "She can't resist a hard cock" I smiled lie a chesire cat as I felt her take most of my cock into her mouth.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

That's got me hard keep going

Very good more please

Mmm keep going ... please x

Promising start keep it going

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

Yes keep going please. Can't wait to hear more xx

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

I pulled her mouth off my cock and started kissing her again. She wouldn't stop wanking me as we kissed and I had to stop her before I cum. I pushed her backwards on to the bed and I noticed Steve was naked with his cock in his hand. As she lay there I turned her head to him and he pointed his cock at her mouth which she opened sticking out her tongue which he slid his cock along and straight into her mouth. I started kissing her breasts and kept caressing her nipples while I moved down lower kissing her stomach then her inner thigh. I took hold of her knicker elastic and feeling her bum lift slightly off the bed I quickly slide them down. Noticing that they clung to her wet pussy as long as they could. I went back to her inner thighs licking and teasing. I separated her legs with my hands until I could see her lips opening and then gently circled her pussy with my tongue before sliding it straight inside of her. I glanced up to see her looking down at me with his cock in her hand. While I looked into her eyes I turned my attention to her clit. She shuddered as I first pulled back the hood and teased it. She was writhing and moaning and when I moved up to slide a finger inside her, Steves hand replaced mine on her clit. She started sucking his cock again and I kissed her breasts. I started kissing her neck and she took my hand from her breast and placed it on his cock. I had never felt anyone's cock in my hand other than mine and it was very odd. I started wanking him into her mouth while I kissed her neck and I whispered into her ear that I had never touched another cock before. She turned to me and smiled before kissing me passionately. For some reason the fact that his cock had just been in her mouth was making me so horny and I started sucking on her tongue. I felt fingers circle my cock and I looked down and saw Steves hand on my cock. He started rubbing it on her pussy lips until they parted and then he rubbed it hard side to side over her clit.

This is so good. Very horny.

Nice

I was so desperate to be inside her now. Steve was now kneeling by our heads one hand teasing her clit with my cock and the other one now running down my back and squeezing my buttocks. Every time he squeezed I gave an involuntary thrust and the he would run his hand up again and run his fingers into my hair. She then turned her head towards him and started licking the end of his cock. I felt him lower my cock down and I could start to feel her lips parting around the end of my cock. At the same time he pushed his cock against my lips. I froze i didnt want this. I kept my lips firmly closed and he pulled my cock off to the side. Again she started licking the end of his cock opening her mouth so that he could just put in the tip. He moved my cock back Imbetween her lips and again pushed his cock against my lips. This time I let him in. Just a little but enough for him to let go of my cock and let me slide it just inside her. The whole feeling was amazing. She started licking his cock that wasn't in my mouth and I slide deep inside her. He started fucking my mouth slowly and I grabbed hold of her buttocks and lifted her just off from the bed so I could feel all the way to the end of her pussy with my cock. I was fucking her hard now and when I moved quickly one time his cock came out of my mouth. I quickly grabbed it and started wanking as furiously as I was fucking her and then sunk half of his cock in to my mouth. She grabbed it from my hand and started wanking him into my mouth. Like I had done to him. His hand had slid back down to my bum again

By *af105Man  over a year ago

newtownards

newtownards

newtownards

This is so horny x

By *eishel215Man  over a year ago

Ware

Wow wow wow very very horny ??

I didn't know where this was going. I never knew he liked cock. I didn't think I did. I convinced myself that it was only to get inside his wife. I took my mouth off his cock and started kissing her again. I had my whole cock inside her now and I was gyrating right at the Base of her pussy. He moved down the bed kissing my back and then my bum. I ignored him and looked deep into his wife's eyes she was so gorgeous I would have done anything to stay inside this woman. She wrapped a leg around by back and pulling my opposite arm away she rolled us over so that she was sitting on top of me. She slid down my cock and I saw Steve get off the bed and stand behind her. She looked at me and told me what he was doing. "He has his finger in my ass, I think he is going to fuck me there". I saw him dribbling some lotion on her cheeks and massaging her bum. She looked at me and grinned "he will be imagining he is fucking you" I shook my head smiling but making her very aware that's a step too far. Her eyes rolled back slightly and I felt her tense. She let out a sigh and then lay flat on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight and burying my head in her hair.i could feel his cock just millimetres from mine as it slid in and out of her ass. I could feel his balls as they brushed against my legs. I grabbed her buttocks and separated them and then clamped them tight on his cock over and over. He seemed to be building up to cum his breaths were getting more rapid. I squeezed her tight on his cock again and to help him I gave a few thrusts as well and then I felt him pumping, deep inside her. He whimpered and shuddered as spurt after spurt filled her ass then as he slowly withdrew I could feel his cum, hot and wet running Down my cock.

He came and lay next to us and started kissing his wife. I lifted her leg and slid out from underneath her. She lay next to him and I took my place now. Kneeling next to their heads. They both started licking my cock and he started wanking me over her face I saw him sucking his finger moments before I felt him try to insert it in my ass. It didn't feel sexy I felt dirty in an unclean way but I let him carry on as I really wanted to cum over his wife's beautiful face. Then suddenly his whole finger was inside curling and spooning me inside until she said she wanted my cum and those 4 words drove me over the edge. The first spurt cleared the bed by a foot and the subsequent 3 or 4 he aimed right over her face sticking my cock in her mouth at the end where she sucked every last drop. They then kissed while I dressed. Happy as a couple and knowing they had just corrupted another "straight" man

By *ussgbrMan  over a year ago

Burton

God what a horny story

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

» Add a new message to this topic