FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cafee meeting

Cafee meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi

My name is Sig and Ive been swinging for a couple of years now. I love this lifestyle and have had a couple of good meets.

Ive chatted with a couple for a while now and Ive promised to make a story for them and share this one with you on Fab.

As I am Norwegian I know my English isn't the best and for that I ask for your forgiveness.

Well this story is a fantasy about how I hope maybe our first meet could develop. As Its a fantasy I know there is a high risk that its going to be and stay a fantasy.

Anyway here goes. Hope you all will enjoy.

As said I've been chatting with a couple a wile now and it was time for our first social. Even we had a good connection online we all felt a social was needed as our first meet.

Meeting place was a coffeehouse down town Aberdeen. A secure place where we all could leave if there were no connection.

I was a tad late, butterflies all over and very excited and nervous if they would show up or not.

They turned up dot on the time and what a lovely couple. Stunning lady and male. I was totally hooked and to my luck it turned out they were hooked as well. This was promising.

We chatted, flirted and slowly the conversation became more and more sexual orientated.

I was so into this lady it was painful in certain body parts. Suddenly I felt something moving up my foot and felt something getting closer and closer my stiff and hard cock.

I saw her sitting and looking over at me with a naughty grin on her face. It wasn't hard to tell where this was going to end. lol I was starting to be a tad aroused. As I was still a bit unsure if he would be ok with this I looked over to him.

Boy was I up for a surprise. He blinked over to me and said. Do you enjoy?

Well I would be a very bad lier denying it. I loved it. It was so naughty in front off all I was being touched and nearly masturbated by the lady across me. Wanna continue she asks me suddenly?

Shall I continue folks?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Then the story continues.

She excused herself and said Im off to the toilet Gents. As she passed me I could semell the sent of her. Oboy I think she was already wet and ready for some naughty action.

I was turned on like hell and continued the small talk with her hubby. His cell buzzed and he picked it up. He looked at me and showed me a photo.

I got a bit of a shock, the photo showed very wet pussy held open by her fingers. I think it would be an idea now for you to go to the toilet he tells me. She is waiting for you.

What did he mean? Ready? It suddenly dawned and I left in a rush to the toilet.

As I hurried to to the toilets I noticed her standing outside waiting for me.

We closed and locked the door behind us. She was so sexy and the sent was over the moon. Ive never been so randy in my life. We kissed and our hands were everywhere.

She undid my fly and gave me a bit of surprise. She pushed me down on the floor. Set me down on my knees. She pushed my head against her pussy. The smell was one of the best ever. I saw her pussy all glimmering of her wetness. A proper camel toe. I was so going to enjoy this. Started to caress her foots, a trail of my tongue came closer and closer to her wetness. Sounds was a clear indication she enjoyed what I did to her.

Finally I made my way to her pussy. It was so wet and nice. Her lips were all moist and swollen. I carefully parted the lips with my tongue and hold them open with my fingers. She was moaning and berating heavily now. This was very exciting. I found her Clit with my tongue and started to play with it. She got even wetter and started to move. My tongue went wild and her clit got bigger and bigger. This was so great. Making her so excited. My cock was so hard now that it was painful. I have never been so horny ever.

Carefully I inserted one of my fingers in her pussy. She nearly collapsed ontop of me as I found her sweet spot. I was now very busy with eating her out and I pumped my fingers in and out of her pussy. The room was filled with out horny moans and our love sent. Wow this was great. Suddenly she tensed up and jelled. I'm cumming I'm cumming.

This was great. My first toilet and public sex moment and Ive made her to come.

She collapsed ontop of me and I had to catch her so she didnt hurt herself. Exhausted she rested in my lap on the floor. All messed up. I caressed her. kissed her stroke her. She was so beautiful when she was all messed up after her orgasm. I was so looking forward to fuck her.

Suddenly someone was at the door knocking telling her name. Are u there Tina? She tensed. OMG its Mum!! She said. What now???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

hi all

Im in need for inspiration.

anyone interesting in pm me with the inspiration where this take us?

OMG its my mum she said. What is she doing here?

Here I was on the toilet with sexy woman, just completed my first muffdive and about to fuck her silly and now THIS?

I didn't know what to do and turned to her? WHAT??

She looked at me with confused grin, sorted her skirt and said to me! You dont fucking move!!

What the F.... I thought.

She adjusted her skirt and went over to the door and said through the door. Is that you mum? Don't be daft of course it is. Your husband said you was here! Please let me in I have to use the toilet!!!

She rattled the door to get in, but as the door was still locked she didn't get in.

Her daughter stood there with a naughty grin on her face. Would She.....????

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did she???

So there I was. On the floor hardon in my trousers and face and shirt full of pussy juice.

What the f... she opened the door and let her mum in.

Shhh, quiet she said to her mum. Your hubby said you were here. What are you two up to? She asked her daughter!

Has he your cum all over his body?

This was so embarrassing. I wished I could sink into the floor and disappear.

Well young man clean up and lets eat she commanded us. And u young lady has some explanation to do.

With that she took her daughter and marched out of the toilet and left me in my own thought.

I quickly made myself presentable again and joined the rest of the party. They all had a good time and as I joined them her husband asked me. Was she good?

I was so red and didnt know where to look. Relax her mum said. He's just kidding you.

We all had a good time, food and wine were excellent. They were excellent company and I was so looking forward to the continuation of the fun.

Well time for dessert her mum suddenly proclaimed. Care to join me mr. Sig?

What did she mean? I must have looked confused as the husband lean over and whispered into my ear. Its you she mean.

Lol

Well I quickly found myself on the same toilet again except this lady had other plans. As the door closed behind us she locked it and before I could say flash Gordon, my trousers was off and on the floor.

Brilliant this Lady wanted to suck cock. This was going to be a brilliant evening

Im not going to continue this thread, something went wrong with the story and Im giving it up. Sorry

» Add a new message to this topic